Cars need to be banned...22 people injured by a car at nascar....

Nobody killed

Unlike what would have happened if he came out firing

Nobody killed

And these 10 people...

Santa Monica Farmers Market crash - Wikipedia

By the time the car came to a halt, ten people had been killed and 63 were injured.

Weller told investigators he had accidentally placed his foot on the accelerator pedal instead of the brake, then tried to brake but could not stop. Days after the crash, Weller issued a statement saying he was distraught and heartbroken, and his attorney called it an accident.

This driver drove into a crowd...when will we ban these mass murder vehicles...?

Car strikes 22 pedestrians in parking lot after NASCAR race at Martinsville

No, breeding should be banned!

With no humans this planet and Universe can heal and move forward!
Nobody killed

I have survived from being shot not once but twice...

Yeah? Shot by whom?

This driver drove into a crowd...when will we ban these mass murder vehicles...?

How bout banning any event that hosts only rednecks, hillbillies, trashy white whores and you?...ie Nascar

Careful, he's already paranoid about losing his guns.
And he's not paranoid about having lost his mind?

I rather think that something must first have been possessed to have been lost.

At the very least they should be regulated and car drivers should be licenced!!!!

Which can be done because driving isn't a Right...of course, as we have to point out to morons like you every time......democrats kept blacks from exercising their right to vote by requiring Poll Taxes and Literacy tests......these attempts to block access to a Right are unConstitutional...so any attempt to put a test, or fee on a Right is also unConstitutional.....even the 2nd Amendment.....it is interesting that you left wingers always try to stop people from accessing their rights using taxes, and tests....

At the very least they should be regulated and car drivers should be licenced!!!!

Which can be done because driving isn't a Right...of course, as we have to point out to morons like you every time......democrats kept blacks from exercising their right to vote by requiring Poll Taxes and Literacy tests......these attempts to block access to a Right are unConstitutional...so any attempt to put a test, or fee on a Right is also unConstitutional.....even the 2nd Amendment.....it is interesting that you left wingers always try to stop people from accessing their rights using taxes, and tests....
You're the moron that was claiming some sort of equivalency between cars and guns in your OP.
I suggest you think a bit harder before making clever arguments...moran.

You're the moron that was claiming some sort of equivalency between cars and guns in your OP.
I suggest you think a bit harder before making clever arguments...moran.

I am only responding to the typical argument made by gun grabbers about guns.......I use exactly what they use to push their agenda.....don't blame me...tell them to get a clue.

Forum List

Back