Carrol is just as much of a fraud coach as Belicheat is.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I feel sorry for all the seahawk fans in seattle..they are going to be stuck with this asshole prick for their coach for a long time. I never believed the stories I heard about him being a cheater at USC but now I do. I believe everything Reggie Bush said about him now to be true.

I remember back before the season began a couple people telling me that if it was a close game in the superbowl they would not repeat because Carrol would throw the game.I laughed it off back then and shrugged it off as pure nonsense.Not anymore.I agree with them.

I never thought I would be saying this but I hate that asshole even more than Belicheat.Belicheat while having to cheat to win to get to superbowls at least TRYS to win so I have more respect for him than I do that prick in seattle.

Everybody knew these two teams matched up evenly and it would be a close game and it would come down to the wire.Carrol I believe with all my heart,was going to be given a huge payoff to throw the game at the end.I mean he did not try to win this game at all.Sure he went for the touchdown at the end of the first half instead of taking the field goal.that was just to make the game close again to have to come down to the wire.

Here is why I don't believe for a second he was trying to win this game.

1.In the second half at the start of the fourth quarter they had the lead because he sent the house having their defense go all out which is why they got penetration in the second half.when they had the lead,he sat on it and started only sending four rushers.a quarterback like Brady will pick you apart if you do that when he has all that time in the world to stand in the pocket like he did.how the hell do you get conservative and stop sending the house like they were doing in the beginning of the second half!!!!!!!:mad-61:

2.That one defender clearly committed a penalty when he grasped that receiver by the feet when he was going down not giving him a chance to go to catch the ball.Carrol would easily have won the challenge if he had challenged the play.He had all his timeouts to challenge the god damn call.that could have been a huge momentum swinger for the hawks.

3.More importantly though,the last drive when they got down to the two yard line and had plenty of time to punch it in with beastmode.why not use your best weapon you have on offense?you got plenty of time to score and its a first down for god sakes!!!!

The pats run defense is not that good at all and they were tired and worn down at that point as beastmode always wears down opposing defenses.they had them on their heels trying to stop beastmode at that point.

The ONLY thing that makes ANY sense at all why carrol didn't use beastmode to run it in for the winning touchdown is he was going to get a big payoff to throw the game at the end.everybody in the country knew these two teams matched up well with each other and that it would be a close game and come down to the wire at the end.Carrol was there to make sure the pats walked away with a victory.He already has his ring.He don't care about another one.He took the payoff.I cant believe I am saying this but I hate carrol even more than I do Belicheat.Belicheat even though he cheats to win,will at least do anything to try and win.He wont throw the game.Carrol doesn't care anymore that he has his ring and is just in it for the money.

Last edited:
If I was Lynch,no way in hell would I come back next year and play for that motherfucker carrol.I would tell myself I got my superbowl ring,its time to move on to greener pastures and take the money.Do what traiter Neil O'donnel of the steelers did.Leave a good team after the superbowl and go play for a bad team for the dollars.

I mean that asshole coach of yours just cost you a chance to score the winning touchdown and join history of teams to win back to back superbowls.

Thank god the royals are my favorite team in baseball.I at least have that to get excited about in a couple months after the season is over.and with them I don't care if they miss the playoffs this year.I was just happy to see them make it for the first time in 30 years this past season.I honestly never thought they would make it back to the world series in my lifetime so that was a great thrill for me to have in 2014.

as far as football goes,Im done for the seahawks for good.I wish them well for the future but I feel bad for their players and the fans the fact they are stuck with that asshole coach in that city.for now on,its the chargers and that's it.they are the chicago cubs of baseball.Just like them,lovable losers who wont go anywhere.You know they will be so bad though,they at least wont break your heart.

Im sure most will disagree with this and that's fine.i just had to blow off some steam.I'll let the ones that agree discuss it with everyone else but Im not going to get into a discussion about it.

Last edited:
oh and I know Bevel made the call and everything but Carrol could have overruled him.the asshole did not though.Wilson should have down what jim harbaugh did on a Monday night game when he was with the bears.Ignored the call Ditka made and called his own play.

It did not work and he got a profanity tirade from Ditka but anyone who thinks the past would have stopped beastmode from scoring is kidding themselves.their run defense is mediocre and they were tired and worn down and could not stop him,they were on their heels worn down as he always does with opposing defenses.

Let the butt hurt flow....
that's what I get for believing in that fucking traiter.I should have listened to those people back then who warned me about carrol.reggie bush was right about him.

No kidding, I love his "someone farted" response, because you know you got him and he has no brains to respond.
I wasn't for either team, I just watched it..It was a good game, the kind you wish every one was like....

it was pretty much the way everybody in the country knew it would be a game down to the wire cause they are both evenly matched.
after the miraculous catch I thought it over....

I feel sorry for all the seahawk fans in seattle..they are going to be stuck with this asshole prick for their coach for a long time. I never believed the stories I heard about him being a cheater at USC but now I do. I believe everything Reggie Bush said about him now to be true.

I remember back before the season began a couple people telling me that if it was a close game in the superbowl they would not repeat because Carrol would throw the game.I laughed it off back then and shrugged it off as pure nonsense.Not anymore.I agree with them.

I never thought I would be saying this but I hate that asshole even more than Belicheat.Belicheat while having to cheat to win to get to superbowls at least TRYS to win so I have more respect for him than I do that prick in seattle.

Everybody knew these two teams matched up evenly and it would be a close game and it would come down to the wire.Carrol I believe with all my heart,was going to be given a huge payoff to throw the game at the end.I mean he did not try to win this game at all.Sure he went for the touchdown at the end of the first half instead of taking the field goal.that was just to make the game close again to have to come down to the wire.

Here is why I don't believe for a second he was trying to win this game.

1.In the second half at the start of the fourth quarter they had the lead because he sent the house having their defense go all out which is why they got penetration in the second half.when they had the lead,he sat on it and started only sending four rushers.a quarterback like Brady will pick you apart if you do that when he has all that time in the world to stand in the pocket like he did.how the hell do you get conservative and stop sending the house like they were doing in the beginning of the second half!!!!!!!:mad-61:

2.That one defender clearly committed a penalty when he grasped that receiver by the feet when he was going down not giving him a chance to go to catch the ball.Carrol would easily have won the challenge if he had challenged the play.He had all his timeouts to challenge the god damn call.that could have been a huge momentum swinger for the hawks.

3.More importantly though,the last drive when they got down to the two yard line and had plenty of time to punch it in with beastmode.why not use your best weapon you have on offense?you got plenty of time to score and its a first down for god sakes!!!!

The pats run defense is not that good at all and they were tired and worn down at that point as beastmode always wears down opposing defenses.they had them on their heels trying to stop beastmode at that point.

The ONLY thing that makes ANY sense at all why carrol didn't use beastmode to run it in for the winning touchdown is he was going to get a big payoff to throw the game at the end.everybody in the country knew these two teams matched up well with each other and that it would be a close game and come down to the wire at the end.Carrol was there to make sure the pats walked away with a victory.He already has his ring.He don't care about another one.He took the payoff.I cant believe I am saying this but I hate carrol even more than I do Belicheat.Belicheat even though he cheats to win,will at least do anything to try and win.He wont throw the game.Carrol doesn't care anymore that he has his ring and is just in it for the money.
Since when did the NFL allow challenges on penalty calls and non-calls?

No kidding, I love his "someone farted" response, because you know you got him and he has no brains to respond.
I wasn't for either team, I just watched it..It was a good game, the kind you wish every one was like....

it was pretty much the way everybody in the country knew it would be a game down to the wire cause they are both evenly matched.
after the miraculous catch I thought it over....

if it had been the giants tom coughlin,it WOULD have been over.Coughlin cant be bought off like pete the cheat.

Last edited:
The classless Seattle Shitbrids deserve Pete Carroll, he's a disaster who leaves a wake of wreckage wherever he lands. He was fired by the Patriots for being a chump. He destroyed the USC program. Now he and his gum chewing style of non-management is destroying the Shitbirds. He's a joke, just like the Shitbirds....

i do not trust the game in it's current form. I did not watch the game much. The NFL is dollar driven more than sport driven so anything is possible.

The classless Seattle Shitbrids deserve Pete Carroll, he's a disaster who leaves a wake of wreckage wherever he lands. He was fired by the Patriots for being a chump. He destroyed the USC program. Now he and his gum chewing style of non-management is destroying the Shitbirds. He's a joke, just like the Shitbirds....

as much as I hate to agree with you,I do.I never thought i would be saying this but i hate this prick more than even belicheat.belicheat at least doesnt throw games.I should have listened to the people telling me at the beginning of the year he would do that.

If I am Lynch,I dont come back and play for him next year.as i said,i feel sorry for the fans in seattle being stuck with that asshole.

i do not trust the game in it's current form. I did not watch the game much. The NFL is dollar driven more than sport driven so anything is possible.

yeah I think Im going to start sticking to the classic old games,srtart buying the oldies when it was enjoyable to watch before cheating coaches like carrol and belicheat came along and ruined it.

this LA Ram friend of mine said it best below about carrol.

typical No class Pete the Cheat Carroll team

Forum List

Back