Carpet padding going bad ??

Just to expand on my last post
The tac board seems ok but itā€™s the carpet padding that is bad and making me go crazy as I have carpet bumps
I canā€™t just get to the padding
I guess I have to get a knife and fold the carpet back

I canā€™t do anything
I had a simpler problem in a living room and bedroom. I called a carpet installer and he charged me about $100 to fix it. There was two problems. In the living room, some idiot ran an an electric cord under the carpet. In the bedroom, the original installer use two different pads and one worn down faster or it was a thinner pad. Anyway the carpet guy fixed it in about 30 mins.

BTW, a common problem causing bumps in carpet is it needs stretching. Older carpet often have to be re-stretched. Hope this is of some help.
Did you have to move all the furniture out
This was a rental and had no furniture in it, but yes some furniture usually has to be moved, at least one wall. I would let the carpet guy determine that. Sometimes they can just move furniture from one side of room to the other. It just depends on the carpet, the room, and the furniture.
The problem is I have these bumps in dozens of places
I am going to try to walk around them or float around off the ground
are they in the store were the customers are?....
No itā€™s in my 2 bedroom apartment

The tac board seems ok but itā€™s the carpet padding that is bad and making me go crazy as I have carpet bumps

I canā€™t do anything
I had a simpler problem in a living room and bedroom. I called a carpet installer and he charged me about $100 to fix it. There was two problems. In the living room, some idiot ran an an electric cord under the carpet. In the bedroom, the original installer use two different pads and one worn down faster or it was a thinner pad. Anyway the carpet guy fixed it in about 30 mins.

BTW, a common problem causing bumps in carpet is it needs stretching. Older carpet often have to be re-stretched. Hope this is of some help.
This was a rental and had no furniture in it, but yes some furniture usually has to be moved, at least one wall. I would let the carpet guy determine that. Sometimes they can just move furniture from one side of room to the other. It just depends on the carpet, the room, and the furniture.
are they in the store were the customers are?....
I cant stand any of my customers

I live like crap
Old cloths , bad housing , old car ..yet I have 950,000

Don't you have a shitty job and live in a shitty neighborhood, but you have a million dollars?

You do realize that makes no sense at all, right? Why won't you spend your money?

Yes., my job sucks !! It just is awful
Every place in Vegas is shifty lol

With that kind of money, you can live anywhere you want, except for maybe California.
Assume I spend 40 grand a year ??
That money is gone in 20 plus years along with the upcoming dollar crash
My $$ wonā€™t be worth Jack
You can live on half that here with a maid and full time garden-do*all dude

I canā€™t do anything

Sounds like, you need a good carpet installer to straighten it out or to replace the carpet and pad.

I canā€™t do anything

Sounds like, you need a good carpet installer to straighten it out or to replace the carpet and pad.
I am leaving Vegas in 4-5 yrs
If it gets worse then I will call someone

Forum List

Back