Carp Cooking In Ukraine

Man someone is living the life, enough money for a nice place and a nine lookin' woman that isn’t afraid to process and cook a fish. ;)

Looked great, but I thought carp was a trash fish.

Carp Cooking In Ukraine​

Man, those Ukrainians sure are living the life! Better than we are here in America! Now I know where my 70 Billion went that Joe Biden gave to them of my money, and why the Dems were so hot to protect these people in 2018 by impeaching Donald Trump for a phone call! Someone has a good thing going on here and everyone is making out while Joe America is getting screwed again.

Man someone is living the life, enough money for a nice place and a nine lookin' woman that isn’t afraid to process and cook a fish. ;)

Using a pressure washer to descale a fish? GENIUS!!!

Did it show what was in the red sauce she put on the fish before baking? I was watching ...but the hubby came in the room, asked me a question, talked about it being freezing.... 33 degrees this morning, turned back to watch and she was putting the carp on the cooking rack covered in a red sauce??? What's the red sauce? :(

Did it show what was in the red sauce she put on the fish before baking? I was watching ...but the hubby came in the room, asked me a question, talked about it being freezing.... 33 degrees this morning, turned back to watch and she was putting the carp on the cooking rack covered in a red sauce??? What's the red sauce? :(
No idea....According to the thread I pulled it from she has a on-line presence that fleshes that part out but I did not bother looking for it.

Of course there is the tried and true Southern Yellow Pine Board Carp recipe. ;)

• Scale and rinse fish well.
  • Cut in 1/2 and place on yellow pine board.
  • Add your favorite spices.
  • Bake at 340* for 90 minutes.
  • Remove from oven, throw carp away.
  • Serve board with or without tarter sauce.

I never could acquire a taste for fish. I just don't like it.
As a child and through teens, I hated fish, except shell fish...loved shrimp, scallops, oysters, clams fried.

But then in late teens and early 20s, I lived in Florida ....and went fishing with friends, and we lucked in to a bunch of red snapper and yellow tail which we had a fish fry party and it was a light tasting, flakey white fish....delicious! From that point on I tried all kinds of fresh, white, delicious types of fish at the restaurants there.... And love em all..... Sauteed is good too, with lemon butter sauce.

But.. I do not like, at all...greasy or dark or strong fishy tasting fish like Mackerel.....yuk.

As a child and through teens, I hated fish, except shell fish...loved shrimp, scallops, oysters, clams fried.

But then in late teens and early 20s, I lived in Florida ....and went fishing with friends, and we lucked in to a bunch of red snapper and yellow tail which we had a fish fry party and it was a light tasting, flakey white fish....delicious! From that point on I tried all kinds of fresh, white, delicious types of fish at the restaurants there.... And love em all..... Sauteed is good too, with lemon butter sauce.

But.. I do not like, at all...greasy or dark or strong fishy tasting fish like Mackerel.....yuk.
Then Surströmming would not be for you. ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back