Caroline Guiliani, Daughter of Rudy, opens up about being Polyamorous

I think the only people who blame her father are people... who are idiots.

Yep. If you blame the father for the actions of a 32 year old woman I think there must be some stupid in you.

But if you blame him for what you see as bad behavior, does he get all the credit for good behavior? Unlike her father, she lives her life without worrying about the opinions of people who do not matter. She does not shape her existence based on what other people think. That part of her is instilled at a younger age, so either Rudy or Caroline's mother gets some credit there.
Disagree.
"she does not shape her existence based on what other people think" - no, rather she acts out with a big fuck you to her family so she can gain attention she must be desperate to have.

Yep. If you blame the father for the actions of a 32 year old woman I think there must be some stupid in you.

But if you blame him for what you see as bad behavior, does he get all the credit for good behavior? Unlike her father, she lives her life without worrying about the opinions of people who do not matter. She does not shape her existence based on what other people think. That part of her is instilled at a younger age, so either Rudy or Caroline's mother gets some credit there.
Disagree.
"she does not shape her existence based on what other people think" - no, rather she acts out with a big fuck you to her family so she can gain attention she must be desperate to have.

Was anyone aware of her activities before this article? She is 32 years old, so her outlooks has been shaped over time.

No I don't. But if I did have a daughter, and if my daughter was into banging married couples, I'd ask where I went wrong.

Oh, so you feel fine misquoting me, and such. But haven't done it yourself. Typical.

As long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, what possible difference does it make?
Didn't misquote you.

I think the only people who blame her father are people who think what she does is wrong and people who are idiots.

I shortened the quote with ellipses.

Disagree.

Was anyone aware of her activities before this article? She is 32 years old, so her outlooks has been shaped over time.
Don't follow you.
I have a 30 year old Daughter.
I would be horrified if she came out in public and said these things.
If I knew she did it, I would probably be worried about her well being, and discuss it... but yes, what she does is her choice and life.
But it is inconsiderate as hell to blast this shit out for everyone to see. Only someone who is desperate for attention would do this. She probably needs help, as it looks like she is on a very self destructive path.

Kind of shitty of her to do this to her father a public personality.
I think his being a public traitor to his country affects her more than this does him.
you must mean like the traitors:
barrag-o
hit-lery
pig-lousy
pig-lousy hemorrhoid schumer
cum-illa
beijing xiden
pedo billy
do you need more examples? these vile scum traitors need to be hung

No I don't. But if I did have a daughter, and if my daughter was into banging married couples, I'd ask where I went wrong.

Oh, so you feel fine misquoting me, and such. But haven't done it yourself. Typical.

As long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, what possible difference does it make?
Didn't misquote you.

I think the only people who blame her father are people who think what she does is wrong and people who are idiots.

I shortened the quote with ellipses.

Unless you can show where I said anything resembling "The fact you don't think parenting matters at all speaks volumes, bro", you did misquote me.

Kind of shitty of her to do this to her father a public personality.

I don't think her coming out about this bizarre lifestyle is gonna hurt Rudy, it's not his fault, really. It does seem like the apple don't fall far from the tree.
What is bizarre about it.?
That she describes herself as pansexual.
Honestly, with me not googling it, I don’t know what it is, maybe it is not bizarre, I can’t keep track of how people identify sexually anymore, and I guess none of them should be considered bizarre, as this is how things are these days.

It just means she is attracted to all genders.
All 1,679 genders ? LOL

However many she likes. I don't keep track any more.
Just mocking those who think that just because we understand that not everyone is clearly male or female that they can put a number on howmany genders that there are

Get over yourself, not everyone is as woke as you'd like them to be. I don't care what gender you claim to be, or what floats your boat, it's gonna take time for some of us to figure out your "preferred gender pronouns", and if you want to see another dude pork your wife, knock yourself out.

I get not knowing which pronouns to use.

But the social conservatives keep worrying about what consenting adults do in private. Who cares? No ones business but those involved.

You know, I'm in total agreement with you, but let's be honest here: This is not about some leaked report into someones lifestyle, this is Caroline going very public in a Vanity Fair article, and that invites discussion, and differing opinions. I think the last bastion of judgement is reserved for Evangelical Christians, who often lead sexually repressed lives, and that leads to all kind of "sinful" behavior on the down low. I hate hypocrites.
like yourself, aint that right? who do you think you are to judge? you are NOBODY

Forum List

Back