Carlson frequent guest call Office a "crisis actor"

Really? I wonder if she has been tapered multiple times?
holy shit!....jim did a thread without mentioning his good buddy trump.....is this the beginning of a new era?...

holy shit!....jim did a thread without mentioning his good buddy trump.....is this the beginning of a new era?...
Secret-shhhh.jpg

Trump sucks. Worst "president" and worst human being in 80 years.
if you think he is the worst human being in 80 years synth than you have no knowledge of some of the monsters that have lived in that time period....dont let your hate for the guy cloud your reasoning....

if you think he is the worst human being in 80 years synth than you have no knowledge of some of the monsters that have lived in that time period....dont let your hate for the guy cloud your reasoning....
I think "Would Trump be worse than Idi Amin if he was in his shoes? Yes, he would."

That's how I get there.

Really? I wonder if she has been tapered multiple times?
Boy, people having a contrary opinion to the radical left really has you upset.

For the last freaking decade (mostly) lefties have been calling for anarchy and the destruction of law enforcement as we know it. All of a sudden a Capital Cop rises to the level of sainthood and his critics are labeled as heretics. Democrats can turn their agenda on a dime with the cooperation of the media and the guaranteed ignorance of government educated drones.

For the last freaking decade (mostly) lefties have been calling for anarchy and the destruction of law enforcement as we know it. All of a sudden a Capital Cop rises to the level of sainthood and his critics are labeled as heretics. Democrats can turn their agenda on a dime with the cooperation of the media and the guaranteed ignorance of government educated drones.
You people twist yourselves into pretzels in order to defend your Dear Leader. Amazing!

Wow.

There is no low too low for a republican.
The man thought he was going to die. You think he should become dramatic about that? The Tucker crowd are just a bunch of Former Guy defenders. They will bend over backwards...twice...in order to defend the Former Guy.

Forum List

Back