Carlos Prieto, Enriching America

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2006/12/unlicensed_dui.php

A suspected illegal alien from Mexico is being held in the Salt Lake County jail in lieu of $500,000 after running a red light and broadsiding a family of six, killing three, on Christmas Eve.

Carlos Prieto was arraigned this morning and charged with three counts of automobile homicide, three counts of driving under the influence and driving without a license. The charging documents say his blood-alcohol level was above the legal limit, KSL-TV of Salt Lake City, reported.

Thanks, Carlos. And thank you, President Bush, for encouraging him to come here and get citizenship. Family values don't stop at the Rio Grande, as he likes to say.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2006/12/unlicensed_dui.php

A suspected illegal alien from Mexico is being held in the Salt Lake County jail in lieu of $500,000 after running a red light and broadsiding a family of six, killing three, on Christmas Eve.

Carlos Prieto was arraigned this morning and charged with three counts of automobile homicide, three counts of driving under the influence and driving without a license. The charging documents say his blood-alcohol level was above the legal limit, KSL-TV of Salt Lake City, reported.

Thanks, Carlos. And thank you, President Bush, for encouraging him to come here and get citizenship. Family values don't stop at the Rio Grande, as he likes to say.

I'm sick of the invasion too however I wanna know who the driving force is behind it. Tancredo seems to be the Lone Ranger in defending the American way of life. It's more than just turning a blnd eye to the invasion---There HAS to be people aiding and abetting. I'll ask again---is it soley politicians looking for a voting bloc?

This doesn't make sense at all. Another news report shows that he's had two drunk driving arrests already: http://www.sltrib.com/ci_4917771?source=rss. So if he's an illegal alien, how come they didn't deport him for his two prior arrests? Either he's not an illegal alien or there was gross negligence by the State for arresting him twice for DUI and not contacting immigration. Regardless of citizenship, I'd like to see this guy in a US prison for 20 to 25 years. I don't have a problem with US tax dollars being wasted on that.

This doesn't make sense at all. Another news report shows that he's had two drunk driving arrests already: http://www.sltrib.com/ci_4917771?source=rss. So if he's an illegal alien, how come they didn't deport him for his two prior arrests? Either he's not an illegal alien or there was gross negligence by the State for arresting him twice for DUI and not contacting immigration. Regardless of citizenship, I'd like to see this guy in a US prison for 20 to 25 years. I don't have a problem with US tax dollars being wasted on that.
Hell no! Mexican prison is worse. Let him suffer much much more.

I don't have a problem with US tax dollars being wasted on that.

Yeah, but there's a problem there. The U.S. prison population is made up of a high percentage of illegal aliens. As Kagom notes, it's probably a vacation compared to life in Mexico free or jailed. It costs us billions, maybe trillions.

They should just be deported. And if they won't stay out, they should be deemed enemy combatants and killed by military personnel. Seriously. What do you call it when a FOREIGNER lands on your soil and MAIMS the citizenry? A military attack. Respond accordingly.

Kagom said:
Hell no! Mexican prison is worse. Let him suffer much much more.
Only if you're a gringo. Besides why would Mexico put him in one of their prisons for a crime committed in the US? They wouldn't have jurisdiction.

Yeah, but there's a problem there. The U.S. prison population is made up of a high percentage of illegal aliens. As Kagom notes, it's probably a vacation compared to life in Mexico free or jailed. It costs us billions, maybe trillions.

They should just be deported. And if they won't stay out, they should be deemed enemy combatants and killed by military personnel. Seriously. What do you call it when a FOREIGNER lands on your soil and MAIMS the citizenry? A military attack. Respond accordingly.
A military attack? Sounds a tad bit extreme there WJ.

Forum List

Back