Carl Reiner

someone once sent Reiner the bible of Scientology by L Ron Hubbard which he called "a silly science fiction book...scientology was masquerading as a viable alternative religion, these poor souls who follow cult-like teachings who give up their belongings...it immoral, socially obnoxious, corrupt, based on lies and deceit"

C. Reiner did good stuff...had a great sense of humor. Mel Brooks, on the other hand, was a bottom feeder. Made a career out of bathroom humor and gross double entendres. That ain't humor.

FWIW, Carl Reiner looked exactly like my sainted father. I always do a double take when I see his picture, thinking WTF?

"Carl Reiner began his entertainment career during WWII when we was assigned to the Special Services after being drafted into the Army Air Forces in 1942. The Mark Twain Prize for American Humor recipient went on to work on several Broadway plays, television shows and Hollywood films during his lifetime.Carl Reiner recently passed away at the age of 98. He honor his service and comedic legacy."

someone once sent Reiner the bible of Scientology by L Ron Hubbard which he called "a silly science fiction book...scientology was masquerading as a viable alternative religion, these poor souls who follow cult-like teachings who give up their belongings...it immoral, socially obnoxious, corrupt, based on lies and deceit"

Its the Trump U of religion. LOL

Forum List

Back