Carhartt Coats

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Are they just the best work coats, or what? They're warm, they fit good, they're sturdy, and you can move in em. I've got the J001. The brown one. That thing fits great. I wish I could find the hood for it, dunno what I did with it. It's probably under a seat in a vehicle some place.

I have a couple of their t-shirts, a pair of their canvas jeans, and had one of their medium weight jackets. All have been first rate. But the prices show they are proud of their product.

I bought a Wall brand heavier coat when I was working in Kentucky. It has held up as well as a Carhartt as a working coat. And I have put some miles on that thing.

Are they just the best work coats, or what? They're warm, they fit good, they're sturdy, and you can move in em. I've got the J001. The brown one. That thing fits great. I wish I could find the hood for it, dunno what I did with it. It's probably under a seat in a vehicle some place.
Im wearing a hooded one right now. Ive had it for probably 2 years and it still doesnt have a tear on it. They are super sturdy coats.

Bullet proof. I got the hoodie one.

Forum List

Back