Carcinogens, neurotoxins, and seizure-causing chemicals in the Flu Vaccine (full breakdown of ingred

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
One such consumer re-wrote and posted on Facebook the following conversation between her and the pharmacist at Ride-Aid in a post that’s going viral on social media:

Consumer: “May I please have the package insert for the flu vaccine?”
Rite-Aid Pharmacist: “Why?”
C: “So I can read it.”
P: “Which one?”
C: “The one advertised with the little banners on every aisle.”
P: “I will print you the information sheet.”
C: “No, that’s not the same thing.”
P: “What do you want to know? I can tell you.”
C: “I would just like to read the whole thing before I consider getting one…side effects, contraindications, effectiveness, ingredients like mercury.”
P: “I don’t think I have any. Let me check. [checks] Sorry, I can’t give you one until the box is empty, because it has to stay in the box. And there isn’t any thimerisol in the single dose flu shot any more. I can print you the information sheet.”
Pharmacy co-worker with big smile at me: “Hi, I found one.” (hands insert to P, hands to me).

This type of conversation is becoming increasingly common as pharmacists adjust to the demands of curious cus........................
Carcinogens, neurotoxins, and seizure-causing chemicals in the Flu Vaccine (full breakdown of ingredients) | AltHealthWorks.com
upload_2016-11-1_11-43-17.png

--------------------------------------------------------------
If people don't believe it you can ask for this same insert, the problem is the Gov. is starting to order these companies to not give them out and or not provide them. That alone should make ppl wonder and ask why.
But those who think the Medical police know everything and know you better than you know you or your child are hailed as the cure all's fix alls, having no understanding of the money to be made off these so called vaccines.

Forum List

Back