Car jacking surge in Minneapolis by 537 percent

Promoting the general welfare means providing solutions to simple poverty to lower the crime rate.
Translation: Doing things to make America better means fixing poverty. That's supposed to lower the crime rate, even though it doesn't.
Of course it does.
You could supply some evidence.
Corporate welfare has even paid multimillion dollar bonuses.
That is evidence? Of what? It seems you totally skipped the request.

Lol! Go fix Minneapolis, they really need you!

Promoting the general welfare means providing solutions to simple poverty to lower the crime rate.
Translation: Doing things to make America better means fixing poverty. That's supposed to lower the crime rate, even though it doesn't.
Of course it does.

We only need simple solutions like equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation.

Of course it does.

We only need simple solutions like equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation.
Then go fix it and quit talking about it, so far no one will listen to you except extremist. Didn’t you claim you and some congressman were working on a solution? How the hell did that go? Why didn’t he introduce a bill that pays you for sitting on your ass and doing nothing? You claim you have the answers go do something instead of saying the same old shit day after day. Go fix Minneapolis, you claim you are smart go there and talk to them, I don’t live in Minnesota and you said it was their responsibility, then you and them figure it out. You don’t want the police or state to get involved, then you take care of it and quit claiming you are a fucking genius and prove it.

Of course it does.

Then go fix it and quit talking about it, so far no one will listen to you except extremist. Didn’t you claim you and some congressman were working on a solution? How the hell did that go? Why didn’t he introduce a bill that pays you for sitting on your ass and doing nothing? You claim you have the answers go do something instead of saying the same old shit day after day. Go fix Minneapolis, you claim you are smart go there and talk to them, I don’t live in Minnesota and you said it was their responsibility, then you and them figure it out. You don’t want the police or state to get involved, then you take care of it and quit claiming you are a fucking genius and prove it.
It is about finding solutions based in Constitutional law not just merely making up right wing fantasy and claiming it should be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".

Of course it does.

It is about finding solutions based in Constitutional law not just merely making up right wing fantasy and claiming it should be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".

Hey, I already said you are the smart one, you claim you have the answers, quit babbling on here, go back to the Congressman and fix it all. I’m sure your congressman can’t wait for your next phone call to him.

Of course it does.

Hey, I already said you are the smart one, you claim you have the answers, quit babbling on here, go back to the Congressman and fix it all. I’m sure your congressman can’t wait for your next phone call to him.
They can only present a certain number of bills. Besides, right wingers just love to complain not come up with any solutions. Go complain to your legislators.

You have no valid rebuttals, thanks for helping find any flaws in my reasoning.

Of course it does.

They can only present a certain number of bills. Besides, right wingers just love to complain not come up with any solutions. Go complain to your legislators.

I’m agreeing with you, oh smart and glorious one. You have all the answers, why hasn’t your congressman introduced the bill? Your bill would solve all poverty, that is the most important bill he can introduce! How many years has he been at it? 6 or8 years? How many bills has he introduced?

You lefties solved Minneapolis’ carjacking problem by defunding the police. Brilliant! Just brilliant! It is all yours to fix, call up the mayor of Minneapolis and give him your idea, I’m sure he will listen to a great mind such as yours.You don’t want any solutions, you have them.

Of course it does.

I’m agreeing with you, oh smart and glorious one. You have all the answers, why hasn’t your congressman introduced the bill? Your bill would solve all poverty, that is the most important bill he can introduce! How many years has he been at it? 6 or8 years? How many bills has he introduced?

You lefties solved Minneapolis’ carjacking problem by defunding the police. Brilliant! Just brilliant! It is all yours to fix, call up the mayor of Minneapolis and give him your idea, I’m sure he will listen to a great mind such as yours.You don’t want any solutions, you have them.
Coincidence or conspiracy?

Of course it does.

Thats up to you, you are the genius, not me. Now, go solve the world’s problems.

Of course it does.

Thats up to you, you are the genius, not me. Now, go solve the world’s problems.
Right wingers simply doth protest too much. That is one problem.

Of course it does.

Right wingers simply doth protest too much. That is one problem.

No protest here, you just head to Minneapolis, I’m sure they will listen to your ideas, good luck!

This is true, but when criminals learn there is less opposition to commit crimes, they become more emboldened. Look at the Ferguson effect. Police were scared to stop black people because they just didn't want the potential problems, and the criminals understood that.

Then you have to consider the state they are in. If I had to go to a state like New York, I'd leave my gun at home even if they accepted our CCW's in their state. A gun is only as good as the laws and government that protect the shooter. In my state, we are pretty much pro-defense. I wouldn't think twice about legally using deadly force here.

I have carried in all states, always. Regardless of their unconstitutional laws. One can't even leave New England to move without being in violation of NY laws. ME, CT, MA, NH, VT all landlocked by NY, 1986 volkmer act says one can move their firearms from one residence to the next, such as ME to KY but NY doesn't recognize a federal act. That truckjacking was not the only time I SAVED myself. East LA was another.

I'll bet those fuckers tried to jack the next vehicle after me. If they weren't running so fast I woullda capped their asses give them something to think about. Shoulda seen the look on their faces when I pulled it. Like east la where 3 latinos wanted to cut me up just for being there "in their territory" Shoulda seen how fast the switchblades went away and them too.

Don't FUCK WITH AN OLD VET

Of course it does.

Danny can't answer anything with a straight answer. he just babbles neo-marxist bullshit.

He's basically this:

I have carried in all states, always. Regardless of their unconstitutional laws. One can't even leave New England to move without being in violation of NY laws. ME, CT, MA, NH, VT all landlocked by NY, 1986 volkmer act says one can move their firearms from one residence to the next, such as ME to KY but NY doesn't recognize a federal act. That truckjacking was not the only time I SAVED myself. East LA was another.

I'll bet those fuckers tried to jack the next vehicle after me. If they weren't running so fast I woullda capped their asses give them something to think about. Shoulda seen the look on their faces when I pulled it. Like east la where 3 latinos wanted to cut me up just for being there "in their territory" Shoulda seen how fast the switchblades went away and them too.

So far I've never had anything like that happen to me......yet, and I hope I never do. I drove T/T for 30 years locally, and my employer would never allow me to carry a gun in the truck. The DOT wouldn't renew my medical card, so amid the Covid crisis, all I could do is go on disability. The only time I used rest areas was when I went to the other side of the state, and I was always first shift. Usually I held it until I got to my next stop if possible.

But I'm glad I couldn't carry while at work. I don't know if I could trust myself with some of those DOT cops when they pull you over. :auiqs.jpg:

So far I've never had anything like that happen to me......yet, and I hope I never do. I drove T/T for 30 years locally, and my employer would never allow me to carry a gun in the truck. The DOT wouldn't renew my medical card, so amid the Covid crisis, all I could do is go on disability. The only time I used rest areas was when I went to the other side of the state, and I was always first shift. Usually I held it until I got to my next stop if possible.

But I'm glad I couldn't carry while at work. I don't know if I could trust myself with some of those DOT cops when they pull you over. :auiqs.jpg:

That's just a couple times. Guess sometimes I just get in the wrong places? East LA is still America isn't it?

I carry anyway, even when I drove truck but then I quit driving just when CDL's came out.

Buddy drives, he's NW Ohio usually there to Georgia runs, he carries always.

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

That's just a couple times. Guess sometimes I just get in the wrong places? East LA is still America isn't it?

I carry anyway, even when I drove truck but then I quit driving just when CDL's came out.

I've never been to California, but from what I've heard and read, it is questionable if LA is still part of America, and I would say that goes for the entire state.

I've never been to California, but from what I've heard and read, it is questionable if LA is still part of America, and I would say that goes for the entire state.

"

If the U.S. soccer team were hoping for the home advantage during Saturday's Gold Cup final then they were in for a nasty surprise.

Despite being the 'home' side in California's Rose Bowl stadium, the majority of fans - most of them American born of naturalized Mexicans - booed and jeered the U.S. team.

The surprising scenes were followed by angry outbursts from U.S. team goalkeeper Tim Howard, who was visibly shaken after the entire post match ceremony was conducted in Spanish."

" The 37-year-old Monrovia resident reflected the sentiment of most of the 93,000 strong crowd when he added: 'But yet, I didn't have a choice to come here, I was born in Mexico, and that is where my heart will always be.' "

If the U.S. soccer team were hoping for the home advantage during Saturday's Gold Cup final then they were in for a nasty surprise.

Despite being the 'home' side in California's Rose Bowl stadium, the majority of fans - most of them American born of naturalized Mexicans - booed and jeered the U.S. team.

The surprising scenes were followed by angry outbursts from U.S. team goalkeeper Tim Howard, who was visibly shaken after the entire post match ceremony was conducted in Spanish."

" The 37-year-old Monrovia resident reflected the sentiment of most of the 93,000 strong crowd when he added: 'But yet, I didn't have a choice to come here, I was born in Mexico, and that is where my heart will always be.' "

People of yesteryear left their country to come here and be part of ours. They did it legally. These people don't leave their country, they simply come here and bring their country with them.

From what I have experienced there more than once, no it's not America! And not just LA either. Spent a year there 1986 (Orange county), I couldn't even imagine it now.

Forum List

Back