Caption this Protest WallStreet Photo!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
AntiCorporate_Protesters.jpg

My Caption? TYPICAL LIMOSINE LIBERAL HYPOCRITES!

Great example of why I always have a string of laughing smilies at the bottom of my posts. Because you can't help laughing at this rank stupidity. Yet, liberals always think they are the smartest people in the room. Seriously? I think it's drugs that causes this total obliviousness to reality.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Great example of why I always have a string of laughing smilies at the bottom of my posts. Because you can't help laughing at this rank stupidity. Yet, liberals always think they are the smartest people in the room. Seriously? I think it's drugs that causes this total obliviousness to reality.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Most lefties are smarter than most righties...this board is evidence of that...

Every day I am amazed by the stupidity of people, your post has assured me that today will be no different.

A second danger to President Roosevelt’s valiant and heroic experiments seems to arise from the disposition to hunt down rich men as if they were noxious beasts. It is a very attractive sport, and once it gets started quite a lot of people everywhere are found ready to join in the chase. Moreover, the quarry is at once swift and crafty, and therefore elusive. The pursuit is long and exciting, and everyone’s blood is infected with its ardour. The question arises whether the general well-being of the masses of the community will be advanced by an excessive indulgence in this amusement. The millionaire or multi-millionaire is a highly economic animal. He sucks up with sponge-like efficiency money from all quarters. In this process, far from depriving ordinary people of their earnings, he launches enterprise and carries it through, raises values, and he expands that credit without which on a vast scale no fuller economic life can be opened to the millions. To hunt wealth is not to capture commonwealth.

No wonder Obama sent the Churchill bust back from the Oval Office.

Winston

And that's why you couldn't refute the evidence in the picture or even think up a caption. 'Cause you sooooooooooo schmart!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What do we want? We Don't Know!!!!
When do we want it? RIGHT NOW!!!!

Oh, they know what they want. I was listening to Fox News (on the radio) this A.M. and the protestors were talking about "they want their fair share."

Which means, it's "fair" if other people work to EARN the money, and then they give it to these slackers. That's "fair" in these priviledged little prima donna's world.

It never occurs to them, they should get off their precious little butts and earn money themselves.

Noooooooooooooooooooo, that wouldn't be "fair!" Other people should make the money for them.

What a bunch of spoiled brats!

Last edited:

GREAT HUMOR, Now only if it were true. :lmao:

GREAT HUMOR, Now only if it were true. :lmao:

If it were true, they wouldn't be liberals, anymore! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you take this board as 'evidence' of anything, you're not nearly as smart as you seem to think you are.

If it's not obvious to you,

wealth-pie.png

Isn't this supposed to be a fun/funny thread?

No need to get your panties stuck way up your twat dude.

Maybe you should have posted the list instead there mr. sensitive :lol:

Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending "Freetrade" by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors.

Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.

Demand four: Free college education.

Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.

Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.

Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.

Demand eight: Racial and gender equal rights amendment.

Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.

Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.

wealth-pie.png

What's obvious? That you think you are entitled to what others earn?

That's liberalism in a nutshell!

When a Government corrupted by $$ funnels money upward, it is not "earned," dipshit.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EXACTLY. You just hit the nail on the head.

ROFL! Funnel money upward? To who? I'll tell you who! To Unions, like the Unions at GM. To GE who basically has a sweatheart deal with Obama. To the Banks, ditto!

Yet, I don't see you libs protesting that! Oh NO!

You protest the companies that Obama's policies have been seeking to put out of business like the oil companies, the coal (that Ohio needs to run on), and on and on.

So, why aren't they protesting the government? Why aren't they right now at the White House protesting Obama and his sweartheart deals with the unions and GE, or the Banks?

Why instead are they protesting everyone else who is just trying to stay in business under this current administration?

I'll tell you why. Because this is all Obama has left.

To try and incite his kook fringe base, because he has lost everyone else.

This isn't a protest. It's a campaign strategy. Too bad these DUMB KIDS haven't figured out they are being played like a violin.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"I don't know what I want but I want it, now! And I am not going to take a shower until I get it!!!!" *stomping feet*

wealth-pie.png

Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending "Freetrade" by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors.

Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.

Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.

Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.

Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.

Oh that's a wholly endorsed list by the entire movement, I'm sure :lol:

What's obvious? That you think you are entitled to what others earn?

That's liberalism in a nutshell!

When a Government corrupted by $$ funnels money upward, it is not "earned," dipshit.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EXACTLY. You just hit the nail on the head.

ROFL! Funnel money upward? To who? I'll tell you who! To Unions, like the Unions at GM. To GE who basically has a sweatheart deal with Obama. To the Banks, ditto!

Yet, I don't see you libs protesting that! Oh NO!

You protest the companies that Obama's policies have been seeking to put out of business like the oil companies, the coal (that Ohio needs to run on), and on and on.

So, why aren't they protesting the government? Why aren't they right now at the White House protesting Obama and his sweartheart deals with the unions and GE, or the Banks?

Why instead are they protesting everyone else who is just trying to stay in business under this current administration?

I'll tell you why. Because this is all Obama has left.

To try and incite his kook fringe base, because he has lost everyone else.

This isn't a protest. It's a campaign strategy. Too bad these DUMB KIDS haven't figured out they are being played like a violin.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Exactly! What I highlighted is exactly why these guys aren't the 99%, if they directed their angst at the right people (IE The legislature who passed the laws and the executive branch that asked for them) then you would find the teapartiers standing right along side them.

wealth-pie.png

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home , home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

Oh that's a wholly endorsed list by the entire movement, I'm sure :lol:

Where is the endorsed list, or are they just stupid with no purpose?

Forum List

Back