Captain Moroni = the God of Mormons

The God of mormons?

I think you're confused. The Father is the God of Mormons. As is the Son and the Holy Ghost.

This is what Romney believes. Talk about a koo koo cat candidate. The guy is off his stoop

Mormon prophet Captain Moroni (1/2) - YouTube

More...
Captain Moroni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you know the difference between a Prophet and a God? Let me help since obviously you are uniformed. A prophet is a mortal man that God has chosen to speak to and through. He can speak directly to God and God can speak directly to him. A prophet brings new information from God to the people. Moses was a Prophet, but according to you he must have been God.

The God of mormons?

I think you're confused. The Father is the God of Mormons. As is the Son and the Holy Ghost.

Not according to the Mormon religion. Moroni is a God-angel and Joseph Smith is the prophet of Mormonism. says nothing about the Father and the Son.

230px-Joseph_Smith%2C_Jr._portrait_owned_by_Joseph_Smith_III.jpg

Joseph Smith, Jr. (December 23, 1805 – June 27, 1844) was an American religious leader and the founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, the predominant branch of which is Mormonism. At age twenty-four, Smith published the Book of Mormon, and in the next fourteen years he attracted thousands of followers, established cities and temples, and created a lasting religious culture.

The Smiths believed in visions and prophecies, and participated in folk religious practices typical of the era. According to Smith, beginning in the early 1820s he had visions, in one of which an angel directed him to a buried book of golden plates inscribed with a Judeo-Christian history of ancient American civilizations. In 1830, he published what he said was an English translation of these plates as the Book of Mormon....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Smith

People actually believe in this?

This is what Romney believes. Talk about a koo koo cat candidate. The guy is off his stoop

More...

Do you know the difference between a Prophet and a God? Let me help since obviously you are uniformed. A prophet is a mortal man that God has chosen to speak to and through. He can speak directly to God and God can speak directly to him. A prophet brings new information from God to the people. Moses was a Prophet, but according to you he must have been God.

so was Joseph Smith a prophet by your definition?

More...

so was Joseph Smith a prophet by your definition?

Yes he was, God chose Joseph Smith as his Prophet to restore the proper church to earth and once again provide prophets to pass his word on.

His ignorance is made clear by the fact that he takes wikipedia as a reliable source. Seeing as it can be edited and created by most anyone it is far more incorrect than it is reliable. It is often useful but not a viable source of information, I remember clearly that in high school and now in college, we can not use it as a source. So why don't you find a real source and ask a member of the church.

smoked rocks maybe....but far from a prophet.

A prophet is someone with the Spirit of Prophecy. Do you know what the Spirit of Prophecy is?

Honestly I don't think 4horsemen knows much of anything. Seems he wants to debate on topics he knows absolutely nothing about.

I'm thinking he's a 14 year old kid skipping school.

14 year olds are capable of understanding more than we give them credit for. I think we should show kindness and invite him to learn more

A prophet is someone with the Spirit of Prophecy. Do you know what the Spirit of Prophecy is?

Honestly I don't think 4horsemen knows much of anything. Seems he wants to debate on topics he knows absolutely nothing about.

14 year olds are capable of understanding more than we give them credit for. I think we should show kindness and invite him to learn more

I raised five children, I know all about 14 year olds and this one is beyond learning. IMO

It would be one thing IF he was here to learn. But I doubt that's the case.

But good luck to you in your effort.

His ignorance is made clear by the fact that he takes wikipedia as a reliable source. Seeing as it can be edited and created by most anyone it is far more incorrect than it is reliable. It is often useful but not a viable source of information, I remember clearly that in high school and now in college, we can not use it as a source. So why don't you find a real source and ask a member of the church.

Would you say the wiki is at least 90% accurate?

You can add the 10% I don't understand if you wish.

I still don't see how people can say this guy was a prophet. what did he Prophesize?

And why do Mormons believe Jesus and Lucifer are brothers? :confused::confused:

I raised five children, I know all about 14 year olds and this one is beyond learning. IMO

You can shove your petty insults up your ass maggot. I asked the questions means I wanna learn you fucking idiot.

So explain, if you can, Why Mormons think Black people are a curse to humanity? And why voting for a racist maggot like Romney the Moron Mormon is a good idea for any gotdamn body with common sense??

Last edited:

You can shove your petty isnults up your ass maggot. I asked the questions means I wanna learn you fucking idiot.

So explain, if you can, Why Mormons think Black people are a curse to humanity? And why voting for a racist maggot like Romney the Moron Mormon is a good idea for any gotdamn body with common sense??

What's an isnults?

And why must you lie?

Fact is you opened this thread with a declaration not a question.

The only question you asked was if Smith was a prophet.

If you had any knowledge of the subject YOU brought up, you wouldn't have asked such a question.

Class is dismissed.

You can shove your petty isnults up your ass maggot. I asked the questions means I wanna learn you fucking idiot.

Mormons do not believe black people are a curse to Humanity, and you have not presented any evidence that Romney is racist.

Would you say the wiki is at least 90% accurate?

You can add the 10% I don't understand if you wish.

I still don't see how people can say this guy was a prophet. what did he Prophesize?

And why do Mormons believe Jesus and Lucifer are brothers? :confused::confused:

I wouldn't say 90%. A good example of this is the wiki for, I believe her name is Mia Love? I don't live in her state, but her wiki was changed to say some rather obscene things about her simply because she is an African American running on the Republican ticket. Nothing that can be changed so easily by an infinite number of people at any given time has any accuracy at all.

When did you stop beating your wife? Because most people ask questions like that when they are trying to learn.

New Topics

Forum List

Back