Capitol Rioter Yells in Court, Tells Prosecutors 'Drop All Charges' or Make 'Counteroffer'

You sure you really want the murdering to start in earnest?

Because I don't think that's going to work out the way you fantasize it will.
How the fuck would you know how shit will play out? All I hear from you is bullshit. And I have more than had it from the inferior 'explanations' from magaturds about how this shit will play out. I already know. They. Will. Reap. What. They've. Sown.

That is all.

This guy is an idiot. He needs to get all 40 years he's got coming to him. The cop should have shot him before shooting the other woman.

How the fuck would you know how shit will play out? All I hear from you is bullshit. And I have more than had it from the inferior 'explanations' from magaturds about how this shit will play out. I already know. They. Will. Reap. What. They've. Sown.

That is all.
Clean the cum out of your mouth and speak clearly...... what exactly have they "sown"?

The people have a right to demand redress for wrongs done by the government, and while people in government service never like that, it's still always true.

These 'Patriots' should have been dispatched. Permanently. That would have given magaturds something to cry about.
This is you, right here, posting this stuff about "dispatching" people "permanently"; you want to to do this for real?
You want to start taking people out?
You think you got the guts for this kind of work?
You don't seem to have the balls to even say it outright.

Have the balls to come right out and say it, at least, because I'm quite sure you have never in your life geared up and gone out hunting other armed men........ but quite a few of us that you speak so derisively about, we have.

So if you want to do it, go ahead and get after it, but don't be surprised when you're the one getting it in the neck someday soon.

Forum List

Back