Capitol Rioter Ordered To Jail After Snubbing Bail Office

Why are they in jail? And, no. They didn't attack the Capitol. That's just idiotic. Your antifa brownshirts did 2 billion in damages and murdered 30 people.

THAT is an attack. These fools wandered through the Capitol. Which they OWN.

It's public property. It doesn't belong to the politicians. It belongs to US, WE the PEOPLE.

Ok. Let’s play what if.

What if the idiots in Portland get their way? I’m talking running amok with nothing to stop them. What happens? Portland is burned. Looted to the studs in the walls. What happens to the nation? Nothing. We as a nation continue. We as a nation don’t even notice.

What happens if the protestors on 1-6 get everything they want? At the minimum they prevent the constitutional duty of Congress to certify the election. At worst they kill enough elected officials to make any vote impossible.

The nation does not survive. It has been overthrown by a coup. That is the literal definition of a coup by the way.

So what is worse?

Why would I forget a lie? You ALL lied through your teeth. Even AFTER his actual cause of death was released.

You have ZERO credibility.

Remember Coyote, I am an Expert Witness and Officer of the Court.

The standard there is "once a liar, always a liar".
I disagree it was a lie. Sicnik might not have had a stroke had he not been sprayed with bear mace.

So…let’s get this straight. If they are wrong (or as you say lie) about one thing, then everything is a lie? Think long and hard about that one and what other things such I,logic could apply to…

This also you have to ignore the hundreds of independent videos of the violence as well as sworn testimony.

This woman is very stupid.

She is granted bail but refuses to follow the conditions of being released.

That's on top of being totally bat crap crazy. She has refused representation and wanted a non admitted lawyer to represent her.

She rambles on and interrupts the judge saying the court doesn't have any jurisdiction over her as she is a "sovereign citizen" and a " self governed individual."

The woman is nuts but she's going to jail.

She only has herself to blame.

I will never understand why republicans don't believe that they should never have to take the bad consequences to their very bad choices.

You republicans are no different from everyone else. If you make a bad choice, you will have to deal with those very bad consequences.

Sovereign citizens are the extreme of the extreme and can be very dangerous people. My brother arrested one on the Strip a couple of years ago and the guy was really belligerent and delusional. I told him to watch his back because they’ve been known to come after law enforcement, judges, etc when they feel like they’ve violated their alleged sovereignty.

Sovereign citizens are the extreme of the extreme and can be very dangerous people. My brother arrested one on the Strip a couple of years ago and the guy was really belligerent and delusional. I told him to watch his back because they’ve been known to come after law enforcement, judges, etc when they feel like they’ve violated their alleged sovereignty.
I think it is sadly hilarious that a self styled "sovereign citizen" was so concerned with the election result, that she violently tried to overturn it. It does demonstrate how far off the deep end she is.

I disagree it was a lie. Sicnik might not have had a stroke had he not been sprayed with bear mace.

So…let’s get this straight. If they are wrong (or as you say lie) about one thing, then everything is a lie? Think long and hard about that one and what other things such I,logic could apply to…

This also you have to ignore the hundreds of independent videos of the violence as well as sworn testimony.

It was a blatant lie after the autopsy. One that you personally repeated until it became so obvious that you looked like fool repeating it.

And here you are still couching your lie with a might have line of BS.

First you claimed he was hit with a fire extinguisher. No evidence for that. Quite the opposite.

So then you claim he was zapped with bear spray. Nope, no evidence for that either. The autopsy report conclusively proves that.

So here you are STILL lying about the poor man.

Because it suits your politics.

You are a fucking disgrace.

Moron, there are thousands of hours of video that was filmed on the day. Why hasn't it been released?

A thinking person would want to know why.

You're clearly a drone, so CANNOT think.
She was caught on video in the mob in tbe capitol.

She was caught on video in the mob in tbe capitol.

Show her doing something illegal. You know, breaking something, interfering with a government operation. ANYTHING.

Merely being there ain't a crime

It was a blatant lie after the autopsy. One that you personally repeated until it became so obvious that you looked like fool repeating it.

And here you are still couching your lie with a might have line of BS.

First you claimed he was hit with a fire extinguisher. No evidence for that. Quite the opposite.

So then you claim he was zapped with bear spray. Nope, no evidence for that either. The autopsy report conclusively proves that.

So here you are STILL lying about the poor man.

Because it suits your politics.

You are a fucking disgrace.
How does the autopsy show he was not sprayed?

The only disgrace is you, insisting this mob was peaceful.
Show her doing something illegal. You know, breaking something, interfering with a government operation. ANYTHING.

Merely being there ain't a crime
Actually, to begin with, being there at that time was a crime.

Do genuinely believe a crime isn’t a crime unless it is caught real time on video? Think long hard about that one. You might need to go out there and demand the release of a bunch of Potland rioters.

How does the autopsy show he was not sprayed?

The only disgrace is you, insisting this mob was peaceful.

Actually, to begin with, being there at that time was a crime.

Do genuinely believe a crime isn’t a crime unless it is caught real time on video? Think long hard about that one. You might need to go out there and demand the release of a bunch of Potland rioters.

The OC used will inflame mucous membranes that lasts for a week. That wasn't mentioned in the autopsy report, thus, IT NEVER HAPPENED.

I have never claimed the mob was peaceful, so you lie yet again. I said that compared to the antifa goons, they were peaceful.

700 assholes burned 60 police cars and did over 100 million in damage in Philly and got arrested....and they were all released. The ONLY people the corrupt DA chose to indict were two cops who struck rioters.

Do you see a theme developing?

Of course not, because you are a partisan fool who repeats lies ad infinitum.

Forum List

Back