Capitol rioter gets 5 years, longest sentence yet

Why are you so stupid jackass? There is an insurrection statute in federal law. Yet not ONE person has been charged with it you racist peon. Making you a LIAR. Now showing racist leanings. What a good lemming you are.
It's just a "noun", not an actual crime now. Funny how things change.

But it is imperative to note that if Epps was just a cog in a much larger federal operation, he would not have been deployed alone. Historically speaking, when Feds have orchestrated fake mobs of fake protesters, or contrived fake conspiratorial plots, the Feds’ own assets have commonly comprised between 16% to 25% of the plot’s participants, at least in its key respects. Indeed, the FBI once flew in 1,600 rowdy spooks to infiltrate a single convention with just 10,000 protesters.

All of that is sourced.

I think if the rioters, looters and vandals on the left in deep blue cities had been treated so harshly during the year leading up to 1/6 the capital riot would not have happened

Your side invited and encouraged violence

It was clever to be sure

And people like you have taken full advantage of it since to further divide the nation
Haha, desperate cultist trying to blame the insurrection on the left.

To be expected, from a cultist that believes the Big Lie.

The Boston Tea Party was a riot.

The men killed at the Boston Massacre were rioters.

A Capitol rioter who attacked police officers working to hold back the angry pro-Trump mob on Jan. 6 was sentenced Friday to more than five years behind bars, the most so far for anyone sentenced in the insurrection.

Robert Palmer, 54, of Largo, Florida, wept as he told U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan that he recently watched a video of his actions that day and could not believe what he was seeing.

“Your honor. I’m really really ashamed of what I did,” he said through tears.

Palmer made his way to the front line during the chaos and started to attack, throwing a wooden plank, spraying a fire extinguisher, then hurling it when it was done. He rooted around for other objects, prosecutors said. He was briefly pepper-sprayed by police before he attacked officers again with a pole. He pleaded guilty to attacking officers.

Palmer said in a handwritten letter to the judge that he felt betrayed by Trump and his allies who fed them conspiracy theories.

Another man goes to jail for trump.

5 years? He'll be out in 30 months as long as he doesn't screw up in prison.

Do you think the Jan 6th rioter sentences have been too short? Or just right?
Remember Trump supporters said no one at the Capitol was charged with Sedition? Most were just charged with petty crimes or vandalism?

Sure but a week ago no one was charged with sedition.
Point is, your statement...
Remember Trump supporters said no one at the Capitol was charged with Sedition?
...is a strawman. No one claimed this; the claim was, and is, no one has been charged with insurrection.
And no one has.
As such, there's no sound argument that the Jan 6 event was an insurrection.
Be attentive. Trump will be charged with sedition.
Bet the farm on it. I dare you.

Do you think SCOTUS believed that he (Bush) didn't have enough votes to win the election which is why they installed him as POTUS?
Another moron on the the myth of election stealing. Bush won Florida and on the election. The fact that democrats wanted Florida to violate the equal protection and the due process laws is the only way they can win. Bush was also accused of stealing the election in 2004. The nuts keep lying and believing the unbelievable.

A Capitol rioter who attacked police officers working to hold back the angry pro-Trump mob on Jan. 6 was sentenced Friday to more than five years behind bars, the most so far for anyone sentenced in the insurrection.

Robert Palmer, 54, of Largo, Florida, wept as he told U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan that he recently watched a video of his actions that day and could not believe what he was seeing.

“Your honor. I’m really really ashamed of what I did,” he said through tears.

Palmer made his way to the front line during the chaos and started to attack, throwing a wooden plank, spraying a fire extinguisher, then hurling it when it was done. He rooted around for other objects, prosecutors said. He was briefly pepper-sprayed by police before he attacked officers again with a pole. He pleaded guilty to attacking officers.

Palmer said in a handwritten letter to the judge that he felt betrayed by Trump and his allies who fed them conspiracy theories.

Another man goes to jail for trump.

5 years? He'll be out in 30 months as long as he doesn't screw up in prison.

Do you think the Jan 6th rioter sentences have been too short? Or just right?

He deserves it, but 30 months is not enough.

It wasn't an insurrection, those are your panties speaking.

He doesn't really feel betrayed by Trump, those are his panties speaking.

Men wear panties due leftists have penetrated their heads with propaganda.

And the sheep on the left are FUCKING STUPID. Ask any fucking cop in large cities with the riots operated by leftists throughout this country in 2020, they were assaulted by FAR worse than what this guy did, by the 1000s, we're talking sling shots, for instance, I know for fact. How many of those fucks are in prison, and why hasn't the media reported on it?

Because they're communists, that's why.

Forum List

Back