Capitol rioter gets 5 years, longest sentence yet

Despite the baby babble about insurrection there was none and those in jail are being held hostage by US government to send a message and mind control and reprogram the hostages so they will be scared to death to report facts.

Despite the baby babble about insurrection there was none and those in jail are being held hostage by US government to send a message and mind control and reprogram the hostages so they will be scared to death to report facts.

Errrrr. . .

No.

:lol:
The prosecutors know they can't prove the charge.
:lol:
Thus, there's no rational basis for your use of the term - and in doing so, you're lying.
The prosecutors listened to Merrick Garland's FBI when they said their month long fishing expedition to find insurrection found none.

WTF are they supposed to do?

What exact phrase and what context? At a rally full of angry supporters?

It's easy to overlooking. it is one phrase out of 5 pages of grievance politics and a call to action.
Showing how stupid you are. As usual. Maxine Waters, Chuck Schumer, a whole lot of other Dems using that and worse language. As you applauded. Call to action? More lies from you. Also as usual. Peacefully protest. Now slink off in shame proven liar.

I guess I must of missed where "liberals and the Russia hoax" believers attacked a bunch of cops and attempted to prevent the votes of the currently elected President of the United States from being certified and are now convicted and being sent off to prison.

From what I've seen, there is more actual evidence of Russian foreign actors acting to influence our elections than there is proof that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night although one day you all will have to face reality.
You stupid fuck. The Russia hoax has been thoroughly debunked for a long time now. That is the reality that people like you refuse to accept.

What do you mean by "jungle monkeys", Trumpster?

Specifically?
Why are you so stupid jackass? There is an insurrection statute in federal law. Yet not ONE person has been charged with it you racist peon. Making you a LIAR. Now showing racist leanings. What a good lemming you are.

A Capitol rioter who attacked police officers working to hold back the angry pro-Trump mob on Jan. 6 was sentenced Friday to more than five years behind bars, the most so far for anyone sentenced in the insurrection.

Robert Palmer, 54, of Largo, Florida, wept as he told U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan that he recently watched a video of his actions that day and could not believe what he was seeing.

“Your honor. I’m really really ashamed of what I did,” he said through tears.

Palmer made his way to the front line during the chaos and started to attack, throwing a wooden plank, spraying a fire extinguisher, then hurling it when it was done. He rooted around for other objects, prosecutors said. He was briefly pepper-sprayed by police before he attacked officers again with a pole. He pleaded guilty to attacking officers.

Palmer said in a handwritten letter to the judge that he felt betrayed by Trump and his allies who fed them conspiracy theories.

Another man goes to jail for trump.

5 years? He'll be out in 30 months as long as he doesn't screw up in prison.

Do you think the Jan 6th rioter sentences have been too short? Or just right?
Need to be hanged that's the highest level of treason and terrorism.

Why are you so stupid jackass? There is an insurrection statute in federal law. Yet not ONE person has been charged with it you racist peon. Making you a LIAR. Now showing racist leanings. What a good lemming you are.
I love the way you guys go full drama queen and the mere mention of the word.

Insurrection. Insurrection. Insurrection.

:laugh:

Of course not.

Brick wall. Pointless.
I think if the rioters, looters and vandals on the left in deep blue cities had been treated so harshly during the year leading up to 1/6 the capital riot would not have happened

Your side invited and encouraged violence

It was clever to be sure

And people like you have taken full advantage of it since to further divide the nation

New Topics

Forum List

Back