Capitol rioter gets 5 years, longest sentence yet

They are dumb animals that lack even the most basic of logic skills. After going round and round with one of these trumpanzee chimps about how you can't prove a negative I gave up. They're hopeless. They enjoy wallowing in their anti-intellectualism.
They're certainly interesting to observe, and we definitely need to know what they're thinking and doing. It has been 80 years since the world has seen anything like this, and we have to stay on top of it.

But I've said it before: You'd have as much luck communicating with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

I know. Just confirming what you people are.

Yes, Jungle Monkeys:

1639857099960.png

1639857155777.png

A Capitol rioter who attacked police officers working to hold back the angry pro-Trump mob on Jan. 6 was sentenced Friday to more than five years behind bars, the most so far for anyone sentenced in the insurrection.

Robert Palmer, 54, of Largo, Florida, wept as he told U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan that he recently watched a video of his actions that day and could not believe what he was seeing.

“Your honor. I’m really really ashamed of what I did,” he said through tears.

Palmer made his way to the front line during the chaos and started to attack, throwing a wooden plank, spraying a fire extinguisher, then hurling it when it was done. He rooted around for other objects, prosecutors said. He was briefly pepper-sprayed by police before he attacked officers again with a pole. He pleaded guilty to attacking officers.

Palmer said in a handwritten letter to the judge that he felt betrayed by Trump and his allies who fed them conspiracy theories.

Another man goes to jail for trump.

5 years? He'll be out in 30 months as long as he doesn't screw up in prison.

Do you think the Jan 6th rioter sentences have been too short? Or just right?
But it was only a peaceful protest the Republican ratbags tell us.
They all sat on the steps and sang religious songs, passed around the dope and thank the Lord. Peaceful indeed.

Sure thing, Trumpster.

I'd still love to know why you guys go full drama queen over the word.

I use it now just to watch :laugh:
You didn't know insurrection was an actual crime? Glad I cold educate the ignorant.

You sure get butthurt when it is pointed out your insurrection has no insurrection charges.

I just explained it.
^^^^
Typical leftist lack of reading comprehenstion.
You explained why they were getting charged for cromes they committed during the insurrection.
You did not explain why they have not been charged for insurrection, a federal crime - which is what I asked for.

If they engaged in insurrection, why hasn't anyone been charged with it?

^^^^
You explained why they were getting charged for cromes they committed during the insurrection.
You did not explain why they have not been charged for insurrection, a federal crime - which is what I asked for.

It's just a noun.

^^^^

You'll have to ask the prosecutors.

What I wonder is why you guys go full drama queen over the word.

You may call it a "saxophone" if you'd like. Or a "llama". You have my permission.

Either way, you snowflakes are a hoot. I go out of my way to use the word now. Just for you.

like liberals and the Russia hoax!!! They know that feeling!!!
This fails as a red herring fallacy, a pathetic attempt to deflect by the dishonest right.

The thread is about a rightwing terrorist being sentenced for his crime.

The only thing more reprehensible than the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy is conservatives attempting to ‘excuse’ or ‘minimize’ that rightwing terrorist attack.

Forum List

Back