Capitol riot: Trump supporters shown beating Officer Michael Fanone under ‘Blue Lives Matter’ flag

Post #89. He liked this post and then deleted it when I called him on it.
That's fucked up.

I just misread the post. take your panties off and untwist them…

1634781441219.gif

He died resisting arrest

Why fight with the cops?

Do you think you have more endurance and the cops will just get tired and go away?

Explain the thinking to me

because all I can figure is that those people are crazy or stupid
False, he had stopped resisting arrest minutes before he was killed.

More salient, resisting arrest does not warrant a death sentence.

No, you listen to proven liars. You have not proved there was not fraud. In fact, you never even tried. Why is that?

Two reasons....

1. In this country you are innocent till proven guilty. You are claiming there was a crime, thus it is on you to prove it. Nobody have to prove they are innocent.

2. One cannot prove a negative.

Explain the logic of trump supporters attacking the police

Your side has been battling the cops in blue cities across America for two years and only trump supporters backed the cops

It would be out of character for conservative patriots to attack cops or the

I see some unidentified person

And I condemn it whether they are true trump supporters or FBI plants
FBI.

Two reasons....

1. In this country you are innocent till proven guilty. You are claiming there was a crime, thus it is on you to prove it. Nobody have to prove they are innocent.

2. One cannot prove a negative.
Tell Kavanaugh that. And you can be negative by not helping to ensure election integriry.

No, you listen to proven liars. You have not proved there was not fraud. In fact, you never even tried. Why is that?

Proving fraud was up to you and you failed.
Not up to me to prove a negative. That’d be impossible.
ORRR - Elvis is alive & Bigfoot is real. Prove me wrong! :heehee:

LOLOL

FruitLoops, if you could prove fraud, you wouldn't be looking for others to prove there wasn't fraud.

You lose again because you are a loser.

LOLOL

FruitLoops, if you could prove fraud, you wouldn't be looking for others to prove there wasn't fraud.

You lose again because you are a loser.
If you did not think there was fraud you would not follow me around to tell there was not. Troll.

Republicans have forever blown their "Party of Law and Order" claim.

Dude, you have no integrity while you keep that avatar.

Intelligent folks know that the guy in your avatar was a white supremacist and a provocateur, and didn't identify as a Trump supporter.

It makes everything you post appear to be lies, just like your avatar.

Don't Get Fooled by Fake Photos of Coronavirus Lockdown Protests​

Untitled.jpg.webp

". . . After last week's protest around the Michigan Capitol, a picture of someone holding a large swastika flag that said "TRUMP PENCE" began circulating on social media as a sign of the supposed Nazi leanings of Trump supporters and the people protesting. But after some viral outrage about the kind of people the conservative organizers of these protests were in cahoots with, it turns out that the picture in question actually came from a March 2 Bernie Sanders rally in Boise, Idaho.

The man holding the swastika flag also showed up at a rally in Arizona, where he was kicked out, shouted anti-Semitic slurs at people, and was subsequently reported on by Buzzfeed. He was identified as Robert Sterkeson, who describes himself as a "stunt activist" and the Anti-Defamation League describes as a white supremacist.

It does not seem that the man's flag was meant to be a critical commentary on the Trump administration, as some have suggested, nor a false-flag operation to make Trump supporters look bad. But it also wasn't part of social-distancing protests in Michigan.

Whatever your stance on business shutdowns, stay-at-home orders, and protests against them—I tend to think one can't make any pronouncements on these things at large, as so much depends on the way they're being done and under what local conditions—these stories should serve as a good reminder that the more outlandish and horrific claims about life under COVID-19 quarantine should always be approached a little skeptically at first, especially when they tidily confirm your prior perceptions or fears.. . . "

Forum List

Back