Capitol riot: Trump supporters shown beating Officer Michael Fanone under ‘Blue Lives Matter’ flag

Hey! Dr Moron! When you dressed up as a monster for halloween, were you really a monster? Whe other kids ran screaming and yelling you are a monster, were you?
I'm putting this scenario in terms for a kid, since you seem more dense than usual.
Now, being called a monster even though you were pretending (key word..PRETENDING) to be one, would that not bother you? Why yes, as an moron child that grew up to be a moron, it probably would.

So..pay 'tention now...those yelling "get his ass" were not trump supporters. They were antifa PRETENDING to be trump supporters. Get it now? *knock knock* hello? Anyone home in that tiny brain of yours? Oh. Wait. Nevermind. It does not compute. Yer too fucking stupid.

Thanks for confirming yourself as a GD fucking idiot :)

What's sad is I believe you actually believe that.....

Lets say my scenario where they killed literally all the politicians and gov employees in DC that day. How/Why would they then be in power? Would you have been ok with that? I know I wouldnt have. I'd have been one of the first people to pick up my guns and march against them. You do realize that 99% of people would have joined me right?

BTW, According to the ADL there are possibly several hundred "Proud Boys"..... several HUNDRED!!!!!

Even if these moron's had "seized power" they wouldnt havent have lasted 10 seconds in the seat.

Only several hundred? Well, guess most of them are in prison then! :)

Post #89. He liked this post and then deleted it when I called him on it.

ashli-babbitt-83.jpg
I love to lock you in a room with her husband and see who comes out. Hater.
This fat fuck? Oooh - very afraid. But he’d prolly kill me in the tat contest phase
:lol:

You’re on record supporting the murder of our elected officials in the weeks leading up to Jan 6.
I “liked” a random post unthinkingly

ONE post

When it was pointed out to me I removed the like and just as now affirmed that I do nut support killing elected officials

Last edited:
Yeah, that matters to me coming from the putz denying Floyd was murdered.
He died resisting arrest

Why fight with the cops?

Do you think you have more endurance and the cops will just get tired and go away?

Explain the thinking to me

because all I can figure is that those people are crazy or stupid

At best, this will probably be a slow process. At best.
If the libs here are an example it may never happen

You are more responsible for what happened on 6-1 than any trump supporter posting on this forum

Where were you for the year when your side was rioting in US cities controlled by democrats?

Too busy stoking your hate for trump I suppose

I “liked” a random post unthinkingly

ONE post

When it was pointed out to me I removed the like and just as now affirmed that I do nut support killing elected officials
Right. You ACCIDENTALLY liked a post calling for the brutal death of our elected officials. Whoopsie. Such an accident.

Yea, you’re full of shit.

Forum List

Back