Capitol riot: Trump supporters shown beating Officer Michael Fanone under ‘Blue Lives Matter’ flag

They murdered Babbitt. Denial will not change that.

f70688d169bd2fd2085d004f7958e1b1c8630adca0257b5ace45f20e5d82ea0d_1.jpg

What orders did Trump give them, did you hear that with your own ears too? lol

I did. I heard Trump tell them for months that only they could save the nation, that the time to fight was now, that those who did not stand with them were traitors, that they were the last line of defense. I heard Trump's lawyer say Pence should be hung for treason.

What orders did Trump give them, did you hear that with your own ears too? lol

To "March to the Capitol and fight like hell or you won't have country" - You mean that order? - Or are you talking about Rudy's "trial by combat"?? or perhaps it was Bannon's comment on January 5th? “All hell is going to break loose tomorrow. Just understand this. All hell is going to break loose tomorrow. It’s gonna be moving. It’s gonna be quick.”

Those were not typical trump supporters

99.999% of trump voters condemn that behavior

But that does not mean that there are no anarchists or far right nuts at trump rallies, along with ANTIFA and FBI criminals

I did. I heard Trump tell them for months that only they could save the nation, that the time to fight was now, that those who did not stand with them were traitors, that they were the last line of defense. I heard Trump's lawyer say Pence should be hung for treason.
This was loud and clear for months. To people who were ALREADY crazed.

Unfortunately most cops are Republicans. They tend to be the types. Hate minorities. Mysogynistic. Meat heads. Bullies.

I say if they are Republicans, they'll understand why we need to do away with their unions and pensions. We can't afford it and unions are always bad. Even police unions.

Republicans were smart to pick up on our Defund the Police montra. That had to piss off cops. Even though they do need to be reformed and they know it.
They as a whole are not Republicans, you moron. The Republicans are pissing off the cops but not the DEMO-RATS who are yelling to defund them?
Do you see what’s happening in DEMO RATIC run cities with crime since this movement?
Wait…. The ones who are murdering, stealing, looting, rioting are Republicans !

To "March to the Capitol and fight like hell or you won't have country" - You mean that order? - Or are you talking about Rudy's "trial by combat"?? or perhaps it was Bannon's comment on January 5th? “All hell is going to break loose tomorrow. Just understand this. All hell is going to break loose tomorrow. It’s gonna be moving. It’s gonna be quick.”

You mean while the 'insurrection' was already taking place? lol In my opinion, they didn't 'fight' hard enough.

They as a whole are not Republicans, you moron. The Republicans are pissing off the cops but not the DEMO-RATS who are yelling to defund them?
Do you see what’s happening in DEMO RATIC run cities with crime since this movement?
Wait…. The ones who are murdering, stealing, looting, rioting are Republicans !
Did I say Republicans are pissing off the cops? Did I? Jesus Christ!

You mean while the 'insurrection' was already taking place? lol In my opinion, they didn't 'fight' hard enough.

No, I am talking about in the months between the election and the attempt to stop the certification of the election.

Forum List

Back