Capitol riot: Trump supporters shown beating Officer Michael Fanone under ‘Blue Lives Matter’ flag

Just so I get this straight. Because a couple hundred people were idiots and in this specific instance less than ten were complete morons half the country (that's 160+ million people) have no credibility on an issue. Mind you the 160 million people I'm talking about weren't there and didn't participate in this act. Got it.

Your stupid.

A couple hundred? There have been over six hundred arrests. Saw this morning that 77% of Republicans don't believe 1/6 was an attack on our Capitol. So you're correct, Republicans are stupid. :)

They're like Pavlov's Dogs.
Explain the logic of trump supporters attacking the police

Your side has been battling the cops in blue cities across America for two years and only trump supporters backed the cops

It would be out of character for conservative patriots to attack cops or the US flag

Explain the logic of trump supporters attacking the police

Your side has been battling the cops in blue cities across America for two years and only trump supporters backed the cops

It would be out of character for conservative patriots to attack cops or the US flag

It is simple, they worship Trump and that is all they care about. The police were in their way of carrying out the orders Trump gave them. The American flag was in the way of where they wanted a Trump flag.

A couple hundred? There have been over six hundred arrests. Saw this morning that 77% of Republicans don't believe 1/6 was an attack on our Capitol. So you're correct, Republicans are stupid. :)
77% are right. It was a protest to get Congress to investigate the obvious fraud. The FBI is responsible for the violence and the murder of an innocent unarmed woman.

I cant comment since the video is behind a paywall

But true trump supporters will never attack the police

Democrat mayors and school board members, maybe.

And even that is condemned by the majority of trump supporters

But not the cops
There's video evidence they beat Officer Fanone to within an inch of his life. Denial won't change that.

Forum List

Back