Capitol riot: Trump supporters shown beating Officer Michael Fanone under ‘Blue Lives Matter’ flag

zero danger...
yea, just a tourist visit.
There is nothing that can be said to these zombies. Show them the actual video, and they'll either change the subject or toss out a conspiracy theory.

That's the alternate universe: Facts that don't fit in their tiny world are fake news.

As we all can readily see, some of our house RWNJs exist in Cloud Cuckoo Land.
Not only are they highly entertaining, poster Faun, but too, they serve as instructive comparatives.
Along the lines of: 'There but for the grace of God go I'.
;)

Were it not for their alternative facts and revisionist history, they would have nothing. :cool-45:

alternative-facts.jpg

Yeah, evacuating ALL of Congress was just part of the tour, don'tcha know.

I believe it was Lastamender who attempted to convince me yesterday that members of congress had already been evacuated due to a bomb threat. Then someone else demanded "time stamps" on a video I posted showing Pence and Romney running like hell.

We're dealing with delusional kooks here my friend. ;)

:thup::thup:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:thup::thup::thup:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

As we all can readily see, some of our house RWNJs exist in Cloud Cuckoo Land.
Not only are they highly entertaining, poster Faun, but too, they serve as instructive comparatives.
Along the lines of: 'There but for the grace of God go I'.
;)
Thankfully most of us aren’t liars like you and the assholes thanking you. Congress was in no danger. Continue crying Karen.

I believe it was Lastamender who attempted to convince me yesterday that members of congress had already been evacuated due to a bomb threat. Then someone else demanded "time stamps" on a video I posted showing Pence and Romney running like hell.

We're dealing with delusional kooks here my friend. ;)
So where are those timestamps asshole? Of course you’re a coward who won’t say anything to Babbitt’s husband without threatening to pull a gun on him so.....

"Congress was in no danger. Period. End of argument..........Thankfully most of us aren’t liars like you..."

Ah, jeeez!, poster lantern, you might be taking this all a bit too seriously. You may be trying too hard.

Please settle down. Your better self could then have a better chance to emerge. Many of us here are mildly sure you do have a better 'you'.

So, with that said, maybe the standard about being "in danger" should be the perception of Capitol police who were being savaged on the thin line protecting the Senators and Representatives?

Or, alternatively, maybe the standard should be the perception of the Senators, Representatives, and their staffers ------ who were hiding behind barricaded doors and under desks, or had fled?

I suggest those individual's perspective may have a bit more traction, more gravitas, than some anonymous poster on an internet chatroom opining under a fake name.

Just sayin'.

So where are those timestamps asshole? Of course you’re a coward who won’t say anything to Babbitt’s husband without threatening to pull a gun on him so.....

Why are timestamps even necessary? We can see exactly what was happening and we know the precise sequence of events. You're an idiot in denial.

New Topics

Forum List

Back