Capitol Police told to only watch for anti-trumpers on January 6th....look for them to cause fights...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

So the Capitol Police were negligent in their duty. They let the trump mob break windows, knock down doors, and beat other police....while they were looking for anti-trumpers....Sick....MFers.

So the Capitol Police were negligent in their duty. They let the trump mob break windows, knock down doors, and beat other police....while they were looking for anti-trumpers....Sick....MFers.
I don't think the party in power in DC wanted the DC Police or anybody else prepared for a trump insurrectionist attack.

Geez you brainless twits are comical.

LOL. That was all planned......lolol

You dummies were duped. I knew it was a scam live.....lolol...you'd have to be so GD stupid not to see it

All of the police in deep blue cities standing down and getting blamed for everything does not bother you? Perhaps they need to strike. Give the cities what they want. Let them see what happens. Would you agree to this? Strike for a couple of days.

I don't think the party in power in DC wanted the DC Police or anybody else prepared for a trump insurrectionist attack.

~~~~~~
The only insurrection was that conducted by False Flag instigators' of Antifa and BLM on Jan 6th. Why is it that prior to Jan 6th, mass rallies of Conservatives/TEA Party in Washington DC never had mob violence. The answer is simple. January 6th, 2021 was a False Flag operation conducted by terrorists funded by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Communist Left.
In most cases Conservatives even cleaned the debris themselves after the ralies. Even the biased MSM showed Conservatives cleaning uo afer the rallies.

Last edited:

You mean trump did not want anyone to stop his mob from the insurrection attack. There needs to be a 9/11 type commission to see what the White House had to do with the attack. If trump ordered the Cap police to only go after anti-trumpers....he should be jailed.

You mean trump did not want anyone to stop his mob from the insurrection attack. There needs to be a 9/11 type commission to see what the White House had to do with the attack. If trump ordered the Cap police to only go after anti-trumpers....he should be jailed.
Trump has already been jailed.....within the confines of your tiny brain.

~~~~~~
The only insurrection was that conducted by False Flag instigators' of Antifa and BLM on Jan 6th. Why is it that prior to Jan 6th, mass rallies of Conservatives/TEA Party in Washington DC never had mob violence. The answer is simple. January 6th, 2021 was a False Flag operation conducted by terrorists funded by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Communist Left.
You are a liar...Fortunately, we have video of the trump flags waving and the violent SOBs who attacked the US Capitol. You cannot spin a fact that all voters saw with their own eyes.

The Liar in Chief was intent on stopping Joe Biden from being certified by Congress. He sent the mob to the Capitol and told them to "fight like Hell." He loved it until it became apparent that they were not going to stop the Constitutional process. Then he told them he loved them and to go home. trump is a Giant POS...

I think that ship sailed. The trump republicans let him walk.

~~~~~~
You are a liar...Fortunately, we have video of the trump flags waving and the violent SOBs who attacked the US Capitol. You cannot spin a fact that all voters saw with their own eyes.

The Liar in Chief was intent on stopping Joe Biden from being certified by Congress. He sent the mob to the Capitol and told them to "fight like Hell." He loved it until it became apparent that they were not going to stop the Constitutional process. Then he told them he loved them and to go home. trump is a Giant POS...
These patriots left their guns, their matches, and their stolen big screen tvs at home to protest a stolen election. Compare that to the murder, theft and devastation your ilk completed last summer of weeks of terror in Dim cities....

So you use an extreme left wing media bias source and they are quoting a left wing media bias source and you buy into it, hook, line and sinker because it suits your agenda.

You continue to be one of the most gullible people on this board.

Up until Jan 6th, most of the riots for the whole previous year was left wing nutters.

The Capitol police do not take their orders from the president, nitwit.

It ain't over yet....

Just the beginning. trump must not play Chess. If he did, he would realize that moves need to be calculated realizing several expected counter moves ahead. He is an Imbecile.

Simple answer, they are used to the left being violent, and based on the history of trump rallies, they were not expecting violence.

Simple answer, they are used to the left being violent, and based on the history of trump rallies, they were not expecting violence.
But the truth is...which you conveniently avoid....the trump mob attacked the very symbol of our Democracy. He told them to. He told them to "fight like Hell." Everyone watched as they sacked the Capitol, beat policemen, and hung a noose for the Vice President. It was an attempted coup...and it will follow the GOPQ for decades and losing elections to come.

You bow to and hump a Loser....You become Losers

It ain't over yet....

Just the beginning. trump must not play Chess. If he did, he would realize that moves need to be calculated realizing several expected counter moves ahead. He is an Imbecile.
It's over. Yes. trump is an Imbecile.

Forum List

Back