Capitol Police snub McConnell and McCarthy at ceremony

You mean the Gestapo who murdered the REAL Patriot ASHLI Babbitt? Those scumbags should have been fired and murder charges brought against them. I would hope the next Republican President strips them of their ill gotten awards and do just that.
terrorist

Wow! MAGAMOB! What a clever new name for the monster under the bed that terrifies you and turns the bedsheets yellow!

I love it! Say it again!

I only called that like on Jan 7th. It was truly the Monster that Herr Trumpenstein created. As predicted, it is destroying the GOP who helped created it.

I guess you think you are skilled at backpedaling.

They're coming for you.

1670507836974.png
1670507881041.png

You are right. childish temper tantrums
Oh, I like that. That's a fun observation. A little self-unaware maybe....but still notable.
Coming as it does from poster JustQuit who just made 10 back-to-back posts hissyfitting over one imagined slight or another.
But, it's OK. We be cool. It's a 1st Amendment thingy. Well, not exactly,,,,but close enough. ;) ✌️
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We love it when you call us MAGAt. It proves how scared you are.
Oh, I ain't exactly sure it is a 'scaredy' thing.
Rather it is probably a search for some term that connotes disrespect, or disdain.....or if not that, then just plain ridicule.
I wouldn't fuss too much about it good poster Just Quit. You should have bigger fish to fry. No?

And too, I, for one, prefer MAGAQ's.......as that more appropriately marries the two allied fringie elements of the GOP into a more identifiable entity.
-----------------------------------------------------

Wow! MAGAMOB! What a clever new name for the monster

Well, I don't know much about any ol' "monster".....but, I do think MAGAMOB is clever. So a hat-tip to the poster who coined it.
It seems a perfect fit.
After all it wasn't Joe Biden flags and flagstaffs we saw going into the Capitol through busted down entryways....or windows.
Or, being used to beat the crap outta uniformed police officers.

So MAGAMob works just fine for most folks. No?

Why should they demean themselves to shake hands with those who excused the Jan 6 attack?

I'm glad to know that Capitol Police are aware of this and prepared for the next time Republicans lose an election.

And not just for if Republicans decide to pull another insurrection. What if Al Queda sent 50 well armed men to the Capitol with body armor and high powered assault rifles? Are Capitol police prepared? I believe the insurrection showed they were not in 2021. I hope they are better prepared. Last time only one woman was shot. The next time they need to take out the crowd

1670859121486.jpeg

All of them. Or anyone not retreating after told.

Republicans love to defend cops when they shoot black men because they weren't obeying their lawful commands. None of the traitors at the insurrection were obeying lawful commands by officers. Open fire next time. And I'm not kidding. Those could be Al Queda's in that group. Or ANTIFA pretending to be Trump supporters. Shoot them all and sort them out later.

View attachment 735633

I'm sure you're comforted knowing that after peeing in your pants over such a threatening unarmed female.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I take more comfort in the fact that your fellow Trump cult sissies tucked their tiny junk and ran, after the unarmed woman they put at the front of the line got herself a new breathing hole. I am not happy she died. But I am glad your other fellow sissies did not also die. Even though they were cowards hiding behind a woman.

Why should they demean themselves to shake hands with those who excused the Jan 6 attack?

McCarthy deserved all that and more, but McConnel seems to have been pretty consistent in his condemnation of the J6 attack.

I take more comfort in the fact that your fellow Trump cult sissies tucked their tiny junk and ran, after the unarmed woman they put at the front of the line got herself a new breathing hole. I am not happy she died. But I am glad your other fellow sissies did not also die. Even though they were cowards hiding behind a woman.

th

Oh!!! Sieg Heil!

How's your goose stepping coming along mien Herr?

I'm sure its always best to show your sadness after justifying murdering an unarmed female.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Why the fuck should Sicknick get a medal?

It has already been proven that he died from a stroke, not for being some sort of fucking hero fighting crime, as the fakestream media has brainwashed idiots like you into believing.

When someone of his age and background dies from basal artery thrombosis, it's usually because of hardcore drug abuse. Specifically, the anabolic steroid, methamphetamine and cocaine abuse that is endemic among crooked cops.

And of course that is likely why his family refuses to let the toxicology report be released.
No, you fuckers killed him and the fam gets a medal!

McCarthy deserved all that and more, but McConnel seems to have been pretty consistent in his condemnation of the J6 attack.

Until it came to holding Trump accountable and having a Congressional investigation

Fuk Mitch
He cried and said Trump would be held accountable. Then let him slide

Last edited:
The cultists love asking the question, "Why weren't the insurrectionists treated more harshly, then?"

The entire world asked this question. But the entire world outside of the cult already knows the obvious answer. The cultists do too, but the answer does not fit with their freakish paradigm.

So we get tap dancing.

they should all be fired if they have a clear prejudicial bias. They can’t be trusted to protect all who come into the Capitol.

Forum List

Back