Capitol Police Officers Being Touted As Heroes, But Why, Because They're Black?

Her Name Was Ashli Babbitt

Anyone can see the footage. Ashli Babbitt was a young woman at Wednesday’s protests. She had no weapon, not even a stick. There were armed police in front of her and behind her. She posed no danger to anyone. Still, a police officer, apparently black, shot and killed her.
He was obviously racist -- even if he wasn't racist -- he was acting on behalf of a racist police force...

Hopefully you will join BLM and other police reform groups in demanding accountability for her death and many others....or just hers, if demanding accountability in general makes you feel uncomfortable...

I thought liberals hated the police....I guess only when they are stopping real criminals and thugs.

Remember, liberals love "BIG GOVERNMENT" and you don't get any bigger than the federal government. They also hate the military, but would be the first to call in the troops to protect the government from the terrorists within.
So when you guys says Antifa stormed the Capitol "Home of big government" -- threatening to lynch Big Government people -- they were doing it because they love them?? Sounds full of shit to me....

Maybe you are just having trouble defending this while trying to blame others at the same time and looking stupid....

Hopefully you will join BLM and other police reform groups in demanding accountability for her death and many others....or just hers, if demanding accountability in general makes you feel uncomfortable...
Hopefully, (more like optimistic wishful thinking on my part) you will stop being stupid in public-

I thought liberals hated the police....I guess only when they are stopping real criminals and thugs.

Remember, liberals love "BIG GOVERNMENT" and you don't get any bigger than the federal government. They also hate the military, but would be the first to call in the troops to protect the government from the terrorists within.
So when you guys says Antifa stormed the Capitol "Home of big government" -- threatening to lynch Big Government people -- they were doing it because they love them?? Sounds full of shit to me....

Maybe you are just having trouble defending this while trying to blame others at the same time and looking stupid....

Maybe the bruthas need one of these.
Screenshot_20210110-215250_Samsung Internet.jpg

Antifa may hate big government, but they're too chicken-shit to actually take on big government.

Or is that too simple for you?

the whole zombie mob would follow...
Oh stop being publicly stupid- it was a False Flag- meant to encite idiots like you and it worked, again- good little parrot- Polly wanna cracker?

Who pulled off this "false flag"? Who benefitted? Did they also trick Trump into 8 weeks of claiming he won by a landslide and inciting his fringe people to go to DC for a wild time to stop the Electoral College? Do you even know what a false flag is?? Do you know any of the famous false flags in history like the Operation Susannah?

Forum List

Back