Capitol Police Goes Full Stasi, IG Investigation Underway

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Remember: When Nancy Pelosi does it, it’s not illegal.

On November 20th, 2021, Capitol Police entered my office without my knowledge and photographed confidential legislative products protected by the Speech and Debate clause enshrined in the Constitution, Article 1 Section 6.

Two days later on Monday November 22, 2021 (Thanksgiving week), three intelligence officers attempted to enter my office while the House was in recess. Upon discovering a member of my staff, special agents dressed like construction workers began to question him as to the contents of a photograph taken illegally two days earlier.

@CapitolPolice never informed myself or senior level staff of their investigation and the reasons are clear.

They had no authority to photograph my office, let alone investigate myself or members of my staff. So, why is the Capitol Police Leadership maliciously investigating me in an attempt to destroy me and my character? Maybe it is because I have been a vocal critic of @SpeakerPelosi, the @January6thCmte, and @CapitolPolice leadership about their handling of January 6th, the death of Ashli Babbitt and the subsequent SHAM investigation.

February 8, 2022

Press Release

This morning a U.S. Representative complained about one of our vigilant officers. Chief Manger stands by his officer.
The United States Capitol Police is sworn to protect Members of Congress. If a Member’s office is left open and unsecured, without anyone inside the office, USCP officers are directed to document that and secure the office to ensure nobody can wander in and steal or do anything else nefarious. The weekend before Thanksgiving, one of our vigilant officers spotted the Congressman’s door was wide open. That Monday, USCP personnel personally followed up with the Congressman’s staff and determined no investigation or further action of any kind was needed. No case investigation was ever initiated or conducted into the Representative or his staff.” – U.S. Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger

But do investigate and when the Capitol Police are exonerated I hope Rep. "Drama Queen" will resign for besmirching the men and women who protect him at work in the Capitol.

As soon as the house changes hands next January there should be a full-bore investigation into the murder of Ashli Babbitt.....Make sure there are plenty of high profile dem members (those who are left) on it too so their wailing and lies can be seen/heard by all.
The Jan 6th Committee is getting to the bottom of the deadly riot and who was to blame for her not only being there but also for belief that she had the right to invade Congress during the Joint Session that was counting the States EC votes for the Next President.

Remember: When Nancy Pelosi does it, it’s not illegal.

On November 20th, 2021, Capitol Police entered my office without my knowledge and photographed confidential legislative products protected by the Speech and Debate clause enshrined in the Constitution, Article 1 Section 6.

Two days later on Monday November 22, 2021 (Thanksgiving week), three intelligence officers attempted to enter my office while the House was in recess. Upon discovering a member of my staff, special agents dressed like construction workers began to question him as to the contents of a photograph taken illegally two days earlier.

@CapitolPolice never informed myself or senior level staff of their investigation and the reasons are clear.

They had no authority to photograph my office, let alone investigate myself or members of my staff. So, why is the Capitol Police Leadership maliciously investigating me in an attempt to destroy me and my character? Maybe it is because I have been a vocal critic of @SpeakerPelosi, the @January6thCmte, and @CapitolPolice leadership about their handling of January 6th, the death of Ashli Babbitt and the subsequent SHAM investigation.
They "entered his office" because he left the fucking DOOR open.

They were doing their JOB you retards

February 8, 2022

Press Release

This morning a U.S. Representative complained about one of our vigilant officers. Chief Manger stands by his officer.
The United States Capitol Police is sworn to protect Members of Congress. If a Member’s office is left open and unsecured, without anyone inside the office, USCP officers are directed to document that and secure the office to ensure nobody can wander in and steal or do anything else nefarious. The weekend before Thanksgiving, one of our vigilant officers spotted the Congressman’s door was wide open. That Monday, USCP personnel personally followed up with the Congressman’s staff and determined no investigation or further action of any kind was needed. No case investigation was ever initiated or conducted into the Representative or his staff.” – U.S. Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger

But do investigate and when the Capitol Police are exonerated I hope Rep. "Drama Queen" will resign for besmirching the men and women who protect him at work in the Capitol.
That's why they sent cops back to the office the next day, poorly disguised as construction workers, and didn't expect to find an aide in the office.

If you're being above board, why do you have to cosplay?

That's why they sent cops back to the office the next day, poorly disguised as construction workers, and didn't expect to find an aide in the office.

Disguised your green ass

Pelosi's Brown Shirts going 'rogue FBI' on Congressman

To DC Gitmo with the lot of them!

Just because that’s what Rep. Drama Queen said it doesn’t make it true. He also said they broke into his office, and they didn’t.

Forum List

Back