Capitol Police Deny David Bailey is Killer of Ashli Babbitt. What Goes On?

Ovvereaction to words as make pretend sacred no no’s is a crutch for those who can offer no rebuttal other than “you are racist” I thank two of you for self identifying as such crutch dependents today
English please.
Your bullshit is bested
Ask mommy if you don’t understand that
You should tell us more about "darkies", hun.
Tell me why blacks call each other Nigg**s All The Time.
Oh that’s right, special but not equal
Are you envious? If you can't call black people Nigg**s are any of us truly free?

Ovvereaction to words as make pretend sacred no no’s is a crutch for those who can offer no rebuttal other than “you are racist” I thank two of you for self identifying as such crutch dependents today
English please.
Your bullshit is bested
Are you envious?
Outwardly defiant, inwardly frightened and in desperate need of crutches to blame others

English please.
Your bullshit is bested
Are you envious?
Outwardly defiant, inwardly frightened and in desperate need of crutches to blame others
Yes..I can see that in you. :itsok:

Ashli Babbitt WAS shot and murdered by unidentified still to this day Capitol Police assassins.

"Assassins"??
Now poster Arthur is alleging multiple shooters?
Got a link to that, poster EABlair?

(please, please, do not throw in a "Grassy Hill" too. We are already overloaded.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

That she was killed in an extrajudicial act of murder seems the more important...... that you gloss over with your minutiae about crawling on one's stomach before
being ruthlessly murdered in cold blood in a premeditated act of murder.

Ah, poster Blair, it wasn't my poor avatar who alleged Ms. Babbitt was slithering along on her belly when she was snuck up on and shot. It was one of my new fav posters, Weather53, who put her on her belly.

If you have concerns about here slithering along before the final coup de grace, well my friend, you should probably query poster Weather53. Do it in the thread, or PM him. But please share with the forum what you two sleuths have decided.

BTW, do you have a link to the number of assassins? I ask as it seems an important detail that others have missed. And, not importantly, it could enhance your credibility on this venue.

And, do you have a link to the 'premeditation' of your allegation? (asked for the same reason as above.)

Do you have a link that illustrates this coup de grace as the misguided gal slithered across the floor?
(see above)

Batter up, Arthur. Let's see if you can carry the load you volunteered for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kamala Harris could walk outside, take out an AK, mow 500 Americans down on TV in broad daylight, and Chris Wray, the Garland DoJ, and the DC DA wouldn't do a thing about it, and neither would the "Republicans" on the Hill.

Got a link to that, poster LaDairis?
Or is it merely an unsupported personal opinion posted anonymously under a fake named alter ego?
Thanx, in advance.

"Zionist Traitor LBJ and the Mossad offing JFK in order to start a war with 'nam for the purpose of running US weapons factories.........."
All aboard this train.
We've got whores and gamblers, winners and __________.

You know, poster LaDairis, you could (and I know this is gonna make my avatar seem fickle, what with the avatar-crush he's starting over Weather53's remarkable contributions).......anyway, what I want to say is that posts like that one above, with LBJ and the Mossad assassinating John F. Kennedy......well, that could make my avatar like your avatar better than he now currently likes Weather53's faked-named alter-ego.

So there is that.
Keep 'em coming.
I love this bar.
------------------------------------------------------------

Cowardly unmanly big ole chickenshit sneaking up on an unarmed defenseless woman and shooting her. Pussy boy is bad enough but first degree premeditated murder is worse.

Ah, but let's not count out, a fav of all here, poster WEATHER53. The creator and sponsor of the Ashley Babbitt Crawl and Target Shoot. Now, he has the shooter sneaking up on her AFTER he loudly warned her and the crowd to back away, and after he brandished a pistol which the rioters behind the door (Ashely among 'em) acknowledged was pointed at them. Yet, he was still able to sneak up on her.
That is either amazing stalking skills.
Or, Ashley believed she was, ummmm, bullet-proof?

Remarkable detective work there, WEATHER53.
Keep those hits coming.
You are gonna make yourself a star.

IMHO

For all of you folks who are interested in the Ashley Babbitt story, well, I'd recommend you read the treatment by BellingCat on her 'journey'. Including the denouement.

Most especially watch all the video that are linked in their reportage.

Assassins"??
Now poster Arthur is alleging multiple shooters?
Got a link to that, poster EABlair?

(please, please, do not throw in a "Grassy Hill" too. We are already overloaded.)
Are you really having a snit fit because of a careless "S"?
Super petty and childish aren't you? As I already pointed out the fact that Ashli Babbitt was
a victim of a premeditated murder by a still unidentified member of the Capitol police is the
salient point here.
But go ahead and whoop it up as you see fit. No one but you will be thought less of because of it.
But you will be considered a petty absurd jackass because of it. I guarantee it.

Ah, poster Blair, it wasn't my poor avatar who alleged Ms. Babbitt was slithering along on her belly when she was snuck up on and shot. It was one of my new fav posters, Weather53, who put her on her belly.

If you have concerns about here slithering along before the final coup de grace, well my friend, you should probably query poster Weather53. Do it in the thread, or PM him. But please share with the forum what you two sleuths have decided.
I already gave my opinion on the matter and besides we have an actual
video showing the moment just before Babbitt was shot.
The matter of "slithering " on the floor couldn't be more unimportant and of less importance. Take it
up with the appropriate poster. Not me.
As already said the fact that she was murdered is the main and only thing I am interested in.

BTW, do you have a link to the number of assassins? I ask as it seems an important detail that others have missed. And, not importantly, it could enhance your credibility on this venue.
Your credibility
would be enhanced if you stopped dredging up crap already covered previously.
There was ONE shooter. One!

And, do you have a link to the 'premeditation' of your allegation? (asked for the same reason as above.)

Do you have a link that illustrates this coup de grace as the misguided gal slithered across the floor?
(see above)

Batter up, Arthur. Let's see if you can carry the load you volunteered for.
"Premeditated murder is the crime of wrongfully and intentionally causing the death of another human being after rationally considering the timing or method of doing so, in order to either increase the likelihood of success, or to evade detection or apprehension."

The Capitol cop who murdered Babbitt tics all those boxes. He intentionally laid in wait and did absolutely nothing to stop her from entering the Capitol through a broken window until the second he put a bullet
through her neck.
She wasn't confronted by him, or the other police with him. No warning shot, no tasers, no rubber bullet,
no bean bags, no pepper spray....nothing!
Just a bullet fired suddenly and without warning from point blank range. See if you can wrap your mind
around all that. GRAPHIC: House managers show the moment Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed as she broke into the Capitol

Last edited:
"I already pointed out the fact that Ashli Babbitt was
a victim of a premeditated murder.........."

Here, lemme help you again, poster Arthur.
Go to this link (see post #426):

"For all of you folks who are interested in the Ashley Babbitt story, well, I'd recommend you read the treatment by BellingCat on her 'journey'. Including the denouement.

Most especially watch all the video that are linked in their reportage.

It's pretty funny how you Nazis are so proving the point of how you just lie and lie and lie and attack without offering anything of content, just attacks
And the N-word again......in a rut?

You chose to go all fascist to silence your opposition and steal elections. Don't want to be called a Nazi, stop being a Nazi, Adolph

It’s not a Special Magical no no word that you have tried to cram down everyone’s throat for 50 years
When the word fits, use it. Darkies do All The Time.
"Darkies"? Oh wait. You're a CRC. No wonder.

Blacks are fine with you as long as they believe what you tell them too. If they don't, then they learn you're the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KK and segregation. You're the racists now and you always were

"Zionist Traitor LBJ and the Mossad offing JFK in order to start a war with 'nam for the purpose of running US weapons factories.........."
All aboard this train.
We've got whores and gamblers, winners and __________.

You know, poster LaDairis, you could (and I know this is gonna make my avatar seem fickle, what with the avatar-crush he's starting over Weather53's remarkable contributions).......anyway, what I want to say is that posts like that one above, with LBJ and the Mossad assassinating John F. Kennedy......well, that could make my avatar like your avatar better than he now currently likes Weather53's faked-named alter-ego.

So there is that.
Keep 'em coming.
I love this bar.
------------------------------------------------------------

Cowardly unmanly big ole chickenshit sneaking up on an unarmed defenseless woman and shooting her. Pussy boy is bad enough but first degree premeditated murder is worse.

Ah, but let's not count out, a fav of all here, poster WEATHER53. The creator and sponsor of the Ashley Babbitt Crawl and Target Shoot. Now, he has the shooter sneaking up on her AFTER he loudly warned her and the crowd to back away, and after he brandished a pistol which the rioters behind the door (Ashely among 'em) acknowledged was pointed at them. Yet, he was still able to sneak up on her.
That is either amazing stalking skills.
Or, Ashley believed she was, ummmm, bullet-proof?

Remarkable detective work there, WEATHER53.
Keep those hits coming.
You are gonna make yourself a star.

IMHO
It’s pretty hard to make go away the video of him stealthing up to her and murdering her near point blank. See you can only get that close to someone to murder them when they are unarmed or else they would shoot you beforehand
Like all lib cucks cowards and queers you have no facts on yourside so you resort to personal attacks as your crutch to boost your flailing feelings.

"Like all lib cucks cowards and queers ......you resort to personal attacks as your crutch......."

And that ----is why the poster WEATHER53 is a fav of my poor avatar.

Not to mention, we are grateful that we all can look to WEATHER53 to serve as a model in teaching the collective forum how to forsake the use 'personal attacks'.

Waytogo udaman!! A teacher, And mentor.

Have you seen the signs outside Area-51 about what they do to trespassers?
Arrest them all the fucking time-----or they would have a stack of bodies up to the moon by now if they didn't.
They arrest people who violate the outer perimeter. Once past that point the words on the signs kick in.

nearly 30 people have died at the border and yet thousands worry on FB  about raiding Area 51
I can't recall ever hearing about anyone being shot at Area 51.
It's happened.

It's pretty funny how you Nazis are so proving the point of how you just lie and lie and lie and attack without offering anything of content, just attacks

You chose to go all fascist to silence your opposition and steal elections. Don't want to be called a Nazi, stop being a Nazi, Adolph
Your peeps?
1618953660677.png

It’s not a Special Magical no no word that you have tried to cram down everyone’s throat for 50 years

Blacks are fine with you as long as they believe what you tell them too. If they don't, then they learn you're the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KK and segregation. You're the racists now and you always were
Oh....DO tell us what Blacks are fine with. :heehee:

Your peeps? View attachment 482142

I'd say back to the playground for you, Nazi, but you never actually left

Oh....DO tell us what Blacks are fine with. :heehee:

Who is us? You and the voices in your head?

For you racist it's not asking blacks what they are fine with, it's telling them and they know what will happen to them if they give the wrong answer. They'll find out why I keep pointing out you're a Nazi

The mob didn't kill anyone despite the left and media lies

Interesting thing about the felony murder rule. Say there's a bank robbery, and the police in response accidently shoot one of the customers, who dies. Those committing the bank robbery, including the lookouts, drivers, and others not even in the bank, can be charged with the felony murder of the person law enforcement killed.
Hopefully that would include Tramp!

New Topics

Forum List

Back