Capitol Police Deny David Bailey is Killer of Ashli Babbitt. What Goes On?

1. Perp arrested, charges pending.
2. Unrelated.
3. Unrelated.
4. Self defense.
5. Run over by FedEx truck? Why is that in this list?
6. Trying to stop purse snatchers.

You getting the picture here? None of these are related to the protests.

Yes, I get the picture here.

You blame the right for every death regardless of the cause including the cops shooting an unarmed woman even though exactly zero people were killed by the protesters.

You blame the left for nothing ever including people who were directly murdered by rioters.

You aren't a man and you have no functioning male body parts
He hasn't said that at all...but you need a strawman to argue against. And again with the "social media has a measure of manhood and I know all about it" funniness. :heehee:

You're lying, Creep's nut cup. That's exactly what he said. Every death on January 6 was every protesters fault including most of them who did nothing and suddenly with leftist protesters none of the intentional violence was anyone's fault.

What's it like laying on Creep's male leftist vagina like that when you're a lesbian? Gives you a great sense of calm to serve a man like that, huh?

"your total lack of manhood"....? On social media? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
He's not very good with insults. Plus, he's one of the guys who felt inadequate when I told them what I do for a living.

You're not very good with reading. It's not an insult, you are Nazis
And that N-word again. A fav? :heehee:

Yes, you are Nazis. You just want to end opposition at this point and you're doing whatever you have to do to accomplish that

2. Unrelated.
3. Unrelated.
4. Self defense.

You blame the right for every death regardless of the cause including the cops shooting an unarmed woman even though exactly zero people were killed by the protesters.

You blame the left for nothing ever including people who were directly murdered by rioters.

He hasn't said that at all...but you need a strawman to argue against. And again with the "social media has a measure of manhood and I know all about it" funniness. :heehee:

You're lying, Creep's nut cup. That's exactly what he said. Every death on January 6 was every protesters fault including most of them who did nothing and suddenly with leftist protesters none of the intentional violence was anyone's fault.

What's it like laying on Creep's male leftist vagina like that when you're a lesbian? Gives you a great sense of calm to serve a man like that, huh?
More sexual fantasizing on your part. :heehee: I guess it beats always using the blow up doll, eh?

He's not very good with insults. Plus, he's one of the guys who felt inadequate when I told them what I do for a living.
I see.

Your happy space, serving a leftist man.

Remember when you slammed yourself and other women to please a leftist man? Happy memories for you, huh?
Ah...gone back to your sexual fantasies, I see. :heehee: Whatever works for you in your INCEL life.

You sure are obsessed with yourself

A denial from the Capitol Police. What is there for them to study and investigate here? Something smells rotten.
The killer is the mob of insurrectionists.

According to the only standard that matters to you, what works for your fascist political propaganda
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Suppose you rob a bank. The security guard takes a shot at you but he missed and killed the bank manager.

Who's going to be charged with murder?

Now that's a totally bogus analogy. Note how you don't apply that to the leftist protestors who killed more than twenty people, fascist hypocrite.

And in this case, you are a total liar, you don't even know how the cop died because they refuse to tell us.

Yet, you don't hold leftists accountable for people who died while they were just committing criminal acts like looting and starting fires.

Which was my point, Nazi
"Killed over 20 people"?

Have not heard of any, why don't you post something up?

Here you go. 19 dead in just 14 days. Now you will show yet again your total lack of manhood and fail to acknowledge that you were wrong and you got the link showing that

2. Unrelated.
3. Unrelated.
4. Self defense.

Seems to be his thing at the moment.

2. Unrelated.
3. Unrelated.
4. Self defense.

More sexual fantasizing on your part. :heehee: I guess it beats always using the blow up doll, eh?
He's really feeling inadequate.

A denial from the Capitol Police. What is there for them to study and investigate here? Something smells rotten.

According to the only standard that matters to you, what works for your fascist political propaganda

Suppose you rob a bank. The security guard takes a shot at you but he missed and killed the bank manager.

Now that's a totally bogus analogy. Note how you don't apply that to the leftist protestors who killed more than twenty people, fascist hypocrite.

And in this case, you are a total liar, you don't even know how the cop died because they refuse to tell us.

Yet, you don't hold leftists accountable for people who died while they were just committing criminal acts like looting and starting fires.

Which was my point, Nazi
"Killed over 20 people"?

Here you go. 19 dead in just 14 days. Now you will show yet again your total lack of manhood and fail to acknowledge that you were wrong and you got the link showing that

2. Unrelated.
3. Unrelated.
4. Self defense.

Yep....the sexual fantasizing, the N-word, the thinking that social media is a manhood thing. :heehee:

2. Unrelated.
3. Unrelated.
4. Self defense.

He's really feeling inadequate.
I'm guessing with very very very good reason. ;)

Which was my point, Nazi
"Killed over 20 people"?

2. Unrelated.
3. Unrelated.
4. Self defense.

Yep....the sexual fantasizing, the N-word, the thinking that social media is a manhood thing. :heehee:
All indicators of the typical republican INCEL type.

Watch for a request from Ashli's family for legal donations to sue the capitol police and personal civil suit for the murdering rent a cop.....

Suing the police will get them exactly nowhere. Although Asli was unarmed, one police officer died and more than 150 were injured, some of them seriously, and two officers committed suicide due to PTSD in the wake of the attacks, so the officer can very reasonable say that he feared for his life and for the lives of those people in the Senate Chamber.

If indeed a Secret Service Agent shot her in the performance of his duty to protect those members of the House under Secret Service protection, that law suit will be tossed in a heart beat. My viewing of the video just prior to the shooting shows:

The family has absolutely no case whatsoever.
The only one to die that day was Ashli...is CNN still misleading you or are you just a liar?.....there is a 12 year veteran of the MPD sitting in jail because she made a mistake and fired her gun thinking it was her taser....its happened before...but this capitol cop and BLM supporter intentionally murdered Ashli an unarmed protester and he gets protected by Pelosi and the media...if she was wearing a BLM mask and she were black you would be signing a different tune and you know it.....
"The only one to die that day was Ashli"

You're fucking deranged, con. In reality, from which you are clearly divorced, 4 people died there that day.
That's not true if it were you should be able to name them....I'll wait....
Are you ever not an uninformed dumbfuck?

• Rosanne Boyland
  • Benjamin Philips
  • Kevin Greeson
  • Ashli Targetpractice

Police said 34-year-old Rosanne Boyland of Kennesaw, Georgia, 55-year-old Kevin Greeson of Athens, Alabama, and 50-year-old Benjamin Phillips of Ringtown, Pennsylvania also died on Wednesday.

They died of medical emergencies, police said, but did not detail the causes of death
None of these people died on the 6th at the capitol...the media used their deaths to fool tools like Faun.....

This should make it crystal clear just how stupid and gullible you fools really are:

Democrats.....you......lie about everything.

The NYTimes retracted the lie about the officer being beaten.
"The New York Times Retracts the Story Asserting Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick was Killed by a Trump Supporter"

These are the sorts that behave that way: only Biden voters.

Which was my point, Nazi
"Killed over 20 people"?

2. Unrelated.
3. Unrelated.
4. Self defense.

All indicators of the typical republican INCEL type.
Indeed.

Watch for a request from Ashli's family for legal donations to sue the capitol police and personal civil suit for the murdering rent a cop.....

Suing the police will get them exactly nowhere. Although Asli was unarmed, one police officer died and more than 150 were injured, some of them seriously, and two officers committed suicide due to PTSD in the wake of the attacks, so the officer can very reasonable say that he feared for his life and for the lives of those people in the Senate Chamber.

If indeed a Secret Service Agent shot her in the performance of his duty to protect those members of the House under Secret Service protection, that law suit will be tossed in a heart beat. My viewing of the video just prior to the shooting shows:

The family has absolutely no case whatsoever.
The only one to die that day was Ashli...is CNN still misleading you or are you just a liar?.....there is a 12 year veteran of the MPD sitting in jail because she made a mistake and fired her gun thinking it was her taser....its happened before...but this capitol cop and BLM supporter intentionally murdered Ashli an unarmed protester and he gets protected by Pelosi and the media...if she was wearing a BLM mask and she were black you would be signing a different tune and you know it.....
"The only one to die that day was Ashli"

You're fucking deranged, con. In reality, from which you are clearly divorced, 4 people died there that day.

A fraction of the people who died in leftist violence last year that you don't care about sick fascist fuck.

And unlike the leftist violence, not one death at the capital was ruled intentional
Fuck off, traitor.

Interfering with your fascist right to beat people up and take their shit, huh Nazi?
Another fascinating post going on with the N word.

Yes, you crossed into Nazi when you started advocating shutting down your opposition by destroying them and with actual violence then by just ending free elections and stealing them with endless ballot fraud

Democrats aren't silencing the opposition, Republicans are. Republicans are silencing Liz Cheney, and all of the legislators in their party, while stoking the politics of grievance and white supremacy. NAZIism is the politics of polictic of white grievance and white supemacy.

While Democrats are trying to promote truth and end the dishonesty in the politics, Republicans are busy suppressing minority voting rights and dissent in ways that empower the police state and stifle first amendments rights.

Ron DeSantis just signed an anti-riot bill which:
  • allows the police to declare any gathering of 3 or more people a "riot" - so much for freedom of assembly
  • defines the harsh language and profanity directed at the police as "violence" against the police - or freedom of speech
  • requires than anyone arrested for "rioting" or "violence against police" be held in custody without bail until trial

Yeah, you keep worrying about that actress who got fired for insulting her Jewish bosses, and keep cheering for the authoritarians and anti-Democratic forces who have taken over the Republican Party.

It's not the Democrats who keep showing up at demonstrations carrying NAZI flags. It's the Trump Cult and what passes for the Republican Party. Ron DeSantis just raised that NAZI flag over the State of Florida.

For example, his assertion about the officer sneaking up and murdering Ms Babbitt fits not too disjointedly from his earlier statement in another thread where he asserted she was crawling on her belly when shot.
I think the salient and most important detail is that Ashli Babbitt WAS shot and murdered by unidentified still to this day Capitol Police assassins.
That the shooter was exonerated of murder in a secret non publicized whitewash and his identity is being
hidden tells us much about the criminal nature of this brutal injustice and stain on the American system
of justice and law, if it can still be said such things truly exist in this nation.

Perhaps Joe The Unifyer Biden or Nancy Pelosi, or Mitch McConnell, for that matter can explain why
they were warned about extremists (by the FBI) at the Jan. 6th Trump rally and yet security there was woefully
inadequate.
And the police presence that was there were able to murder a citizen with impunity and are still being
shielded from the consequences of their heinous crime months later which has Coverup written
all over it and the coverup of a crime is acknowledgement, in and of itself, of the crime itself.

Whether Babbitt was shot on the ground or while standing on her own two feet seems
pitifully moot to me. That she was killed in an extrajudicial act of murder seems the more important
and crucial matter that you gloss over with your minutiae about crawling on one's stomach before
being ruthlessly murdered in cold blood in a premeditated act of murder.
Perhaps you should focus on what is important and not on what is extraneous and self serving.

Last edited:
For example, his assertion about the officer sneaking up and murdering Ms Babbitt fits not too disjointedly from his earlier statement in another thread where he asserted she was crawling on her belly when shot.
I think the salient and most important detail is that Ashli Babbitt WAS shot and murdered by unidentified still to this day Capitol Police assassins.
That the shooter was exonerated of murder in a secret non publicized whitewash and his identity is being
hidden tells us much about the criminal nature of this brutal injustice and stain on the American system
of justice and law, if it can still be said such things truly exist in this nation.

Perhaps Joe The Unifyer Biden or Nancy Pelosi, or Mitch McConnell, for that matter can explain why
they were warned about extremists (by the FBI) at the Jan. 6th Trump rally and yet security there was woefully
inadequate.
And the police presence that was there were able to murder a citizen with impunity and are still being
shielded from the consequences of their heinous crime months later which has Coverup written
all over it and the coverup of a crime is acknowledgement, in and of itself, of the crime itself.

Whether Babbitt was shot on the ground or while standing on her own two feet seems
pitifully moot to me. That she was killed in an extrajudicial act of murder seems the more important
and crucial matter you gloss over with your minutiae about crawling on one's stomach before
"premeditated"? :heehee:

inadequate.

and crucial matter that you gloss over with your minutiae about crawling on one's stomach before
Perhaps you should focus on what is important and not on what is extraneous and self serving.

Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by law enforcement defending the members of the House, while she was committing a felonious assault on the Capitol Building. That's not murder.

Murder is Derrick Chauvin crushing the life out of George Floyd, who was attacking no one, threatening no one, and was being forcefully arrested for the crime of passing a counterfeit $20 bill. THAT'S murder.

Not once ever have you fools gone batshit crazy over the senseless murders of unarmed non-white citizens being arrest for petty crimes by police, but we have dozens of threads here every day for the injustice of the a completely righteous shooting of Ashli Babbitt.

Why don't you care about ANY of the other more than 1000 people who have been shot and killed in each year by American police, since these statistics have been kept? Or the total body count of 1500 people who die at the hands of American police in 2019. You said all of these killings were justified.

Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by law enforcement defending the members of the House, while she was committing a felonious assault on the Capitol Building. That's not murder.
Simply put, you are full of shit and don't know what you are talking about.
Trespassing is not a felony! And we don't shoot people in cold blood for trespassing in any event.
Babbitt was unarmed and not even inside the Capitol when murdered! Who did she threaten?

Jesus Christ! You're a babbling simpleton. Get professional help.

Simply put, you are full of shit and don't know what you are talking about.
Trespassing is not a felony! And we don't shoot people in cold blood for trespassing in any event.
Babbitt was unarmed and not even inside the Capitol when murdered! Who did she threaten?

Jesus Christ! You're a babbling simpleton. Get professional help.

More than 100 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting or impeding officers or employees, and 35 of those were charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon, the Department of Justice said. About 140 officers were assaulted during the attack, according to a Justice Department spokesperson.

More than 350 were charged with entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds, and more than 35 were charged with entering the Capitol with a dangerous or deadly weapon, the spokesperson said.

A bit more than just trespassing, Skippy.

Kamala Harris could walk outside, take out an AK, mow 500 Americans down on TV in broad daylight, and Chris Wray, the Garland DoJ, and the DC DA wouldn't do a thing about it, and neither would the "Republicans" on the Hill.

That is the status of "justice" today. Chris Wray knew

the Ukraine money to Hunter Biden was a kickback of US foreign aid
that Joe Biden's wealth is all about selling access and votes
that Joe Biden made tens of millions of dollars investing in oil, gold, defense stocks, and the long bond on 910

and then Chris Wray made sure the steal was "legal" by ordering the FBI to "stand down" on election night.

Forum List

Back