Capitol Police Deny David Bailey is Killer of Ashli Babbitt. What Goes On?

A denial from the Capitol Police. What is there for them to study and investigate here? Something smells rotten.
The killer is the mob of insurrectionists.

According to the only standard that matters to you, what works for your fascist political propaganda
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Suppose you rob a bank. The security guard takes a shot at you but he missed and killed the bank manager.

Who's going to be charged with murder?

Now that's a totally bogus analogy. Note how you don't apply that to the leftist protestors who killed more than twenty people, fascist hypocrite.

And in this case, you are a total liar, you don't even know how the cop died because they refuse to tell us.

Yet, you don't hold leftists accountable for people who died while they were just committing criminal acts like looting and starting fires.

Which was my point, Nazi
"Killed over 20 people"?

Have not heard of any, why don't you post something up?

Here you go. 19 dead in just 14 days. Now you will show yet again your total lack of manhood and fail to acknowledge that you were wrong and you got the link showing that

What's that whistling noise? Creep's manhood fizzling away
"manhood fizzling away"...? On social media? :heehee:

You're going all out again to serve leftist men, huh? Men being dubious, like Creep who asked for a link, got it then ran away and hid instead of just saying wow, he was wrong.

I can't believe you morons didn't know about all the deaths from BLM, antifa and leftist rioting. You need to stop just believing fake news
Again, we Democrats work.

Interesting article....notice that 9 out of the 25 were protesters themselves. I'm touched by Kaz's concern over them.
I went through the first few on the list he posted and they were mostly unrelated to the protests.

A denial from the Capitol Police. What is there for them to study and investigate here? Something smells rotten.

According to the only standard that matters to you, what works for your fascist political propaganda

Suppose you rob a bank. The security guard takes a shot at you but he missed and killed the bank manager.

Now that's a totally bogus analogy. Note how you don't apply that to the leftist protestors who killed more than twenty people, fascist hypocrite.

And in this case, you are a total liar, you don't even know how the cop died because they refuse to tell us.

Yet, you don't hold leftists accountable for people who died while they were just committing criminal acts like looting and starting fires.

Which was my point, Nazi
"Killed over 20 people"?

Here you go. 19 dead in just 14 days. Now you will show yet again your total lack of manhood and fail to acknowledge that you were wrong and you got the link showing that

What's that whistling noise? Creep's manhood fizzling away
"manhood fizzling away"...? On social media? :heehee:

You're going all out again to serve leftist men, huh? Men being dubious, like Creep who asked for a link, got it then ran away and hid instead of just saying wow, he was wrong.

I can't believe you morons didn't know about all the deaths from BLM, antifa and leftist rioting. You need to stop just believing fake news
Again, we Democrats work.

Interesting article....notice that 9 out of the 25 were protesters themselves. I'm touched by Kaz's concern over them.
I went through the first few on the list he posted and they were mostly unrelated to the protests.
That article I posted covers most of them if not all....very interesting reading, not exactly a case of "25 people killed by protesters" like he wants us to believe.

Watch for a request from Ashli's family for legal donations to sue the capitol police and personal civil suit for the murdering rent a cop.....

Suing the police will get them exactly nowhere. Although Asli was unarmed, one police officer died and more than 150 were injured, some of them seriously, and two officers committed suicide due to PTSD in the wake of the attacks, so the officer can very reasonable say that he feared for his life and for the lives of those people in the Senate Chamber.

If indeed a Secret Service Agent shot her in the performance of his duty to protect those members of the House under Secret Service protection, that law suit will be tossed in a heart beat. My viewing of the video just prior to the shooting shows:

The family has absolutely no case whatsoever.
The only one to die that day was Ashli...is CNN still misleading you or are you just a liar?.....there is a 12 year veteran of the MPD sitting in jail because she made a mistake and fired her gun thinking it was her taser....its happened before...but this capitol cop and BLM supporter intentionally murdered Ashli an unarmed protester and he gets protected by Pelosi and the media...if she was wearing a BLM mask and she were black you would be signing a different tune and you know it.....
"The only one to die that day was Ashli"

You're fucking deranged, con. In reality, from which you are clearly divorced, 4 people died there that day.

A fraction of the people who died in leftist violence last year that you don't care about sick fascist fuck.

And unlike the leftist violence, not one death at the capital was ruled intentional
Fuck off, traitor.

Interfering with your fascist right to beat people up and take their shit, huh Nazi?
No, you supporting traitors makes you a traitor too.

Watch for a request from Ashli's family for legal donations to sue the capitol police and personal civil suit for the murdering rent a cop.....

Suing the police will get them exactly nowhere. Although Asli was unarmed, one police officer died and more than 150 were injured, some of them seriously, and two officers committed suicide due to PTSD in the wake of the attacks, so the officer can very reasonable say that he feared for his life and for the lives of those people in the Senate Chamber.

If indeed a Secret Service Agent shot her in the performance of his duty to protect those members of the House under Secret Service protection, that law suit will be tossed in a heart beat. My viewing of the video just prior to the shooting shows:

The only one to die that day was Ashli...is CNN still misleading you or are you just a liar?.....there is a 12 year veteran of the MPD sitting in jail because she made a mistake and fired her gun thinking it was her taser....its happened before...but this capitol cop and BLM supporter intentionally murdered Ashli an unarmed protester and he gets protected by Pelosi and the media...if she was wearing a BLM mask and she were black you would be signing a different tune and you know it.....

You're fucking deranged, con. In reality, from which you are clearly divorced, 4 people died there that day.
That's not true if it were you should be able to name them....I'll wait....
Are you ever not an uninformed dumbfuck?

• Rosanne Boyland
  • Benjamin Philips
  • Kevin Greeson
  • Ashli Targetpractice

Police said 34-year-old Rosanne Boyland of Kennesaw, Georgia, 55-year-old Kevin Greeson of Athens, Alabama, and 50-year-old Benjamin Phillips of Ringtown, Pennsylvania also died on Wednesday.

They died of medical emergencies, police said, but did not detail the causes of death
None of these people died on the 6th at the capitol...the media used their deaths to fool tools like Faun.....

This should make it crystal clear just how stupid and gullible you fools really are:

The fact that you are relying on known liars at the NY times shows all of us how foolish you are....they have had to retract nearly every report they printed on the events of 1-6-21.....
Uninformed dumbfuck, even you posted how 4 people died there that day. Now you're chasing your own tail.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I never said they died at the capitol on that day and neither has anyone else...that's the point dummy....
So you are ignorant of the FACT that they died at the Capitol.that.day.
Which is pretty fucking funny since he posted they did. Shows he doesn't know what he posts.

Officer Brian Sicknick's murder was QUITE intentional.
Boy this didnt age well.

So they will likely only be charged with assault on police and assault with a dangerous weapon. Fine people.

Old man saying wrong things on purpose for attention
[/QUOTE]

The above was in response to this post:

"......most of the demonstrators had withdrawn and were withdrawing when he crept up and blindsided murdered her."
------------------------------------------------------------

Poster 'Weathr53' is fast becoming a fav of mine.
We need the colorful and fanciful posters to add humor and whimsy to all the "Nazi", "Reich" histrionics that some of our HitlerYouth incessantly spout about.

So Weather53, while seemingly serious, does add a bit of the fantasmagorical to all that World War II dreariness.
I don't mean for that to sound judgmental. After all, I like the unique view his posts offer.

For example, his assertion about the officer sneaking up and murdering Ms Babbitt fits not too disjointedly from his earlier statement in another thread where he asserted she was crawling on her belly when shot.

Which, now that I reflect on that.......poster Weather53 has a point.

Certainly it would be easier to sneak up on Ashli while she snaked along on her belly.

And too, though I don't know much about pistols, but I suspect, crawling on the floor would maker her an easier target. Or at least, a target easier to sneak up on. No?

Can you add more detail for us, poser Weather53?

That's not true if it were you should be able to name them....I'll wait....
Are you ever not an uninformed dumbfuck?

• Rosanne Boyland
  • Benjamin Philips
  • Kevin Greeson
  • Ashli Targetpractice

Police said 34-year-old Rosanne Boyland of Kennesaw, Georgia, 55-year-old Kevin Greeson of Athens, Alabama, and 50-year-old Benjamin Phillips of Ringtown, Pennsylvania also died on Wednesday.

They died of medical emergencies, police said, but did not detail the causes of death
None of these people died on the 6th at the capitol...the media used their deaths to fool tools like Faun.....

This should make it crystal clear just how stupid and gullible you fools really are:

The fact that you are relying on known liars at the NY times shows all of us how foolish you are....they have had to retract nearly every report they printed on the events of 1-6-21.....
Uninformed dumbfuck, even you posted how 4 people died there that day. Now you're chasing your own tail.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I never said they died at the capitol on that day and neither has anyone else...that's the point dummy....
So you are ignorant of the FACT that they died at the Capitol.that.day.

Died or murdered? Do you understand the difference?

Which was my point, Nazi
"Killed over 20 people"?

1. Perp arrested, charges pending.
2. Unrelated.
3. Unrelated.
4. Self defense.
5. Run over by FedEx truck? Why is that in this list?
6. Trying to stop purse snatchers.

You getting the picture here? None of these are related to the protests.

Yes, I get the picture here.

You blame the right for every death regardless of the cause including the cops shooting an unarmed woman even though exactly zero people were killed by the protesters.

You blame the left for nothing ever including people who were directly murdered by rioters.

You aren't a man and you have no functioning male body parts

A fraction of the people who died in leftist violence last year that you don't care about sick fascist fuck.

And unlike the leftist violence, not one death at the capital was ruled intentional
Fuck off, traitor.

Interfering with your fascist right to beat people up and take their shit, huh Nazi?
Another fascinating post going on with the N word.

Yes, you crossed into Nazi when you started advocating shutting down your opposition by destroying them and with actual violence then by just ending free elections and stealing them with endless ballot fraud

Which was my point, Nazi
"Killed over 20 people"?

1. Perp arrested, charges pending.
2. Unrelated.
3. Unrelated.
4. Self defense.
5. Run over by FedEx truck? Why is that in this list?
6. Trying to stop purse snatchers.

You getting the picture here? None of these are related to the protests.

Yes, I get the picture here.

You blame the right for every death regardless of the cause including the cops shooting an unarmed woman even though exactly zero people were killed by the protesters.

You blame the left for nothing ever including people who were directly murdered by rioters.

You aren't a man and you have no functioning male body parts
He hasn't said that at all...but you need a strawman to argue against. And again with the "social media has a measure of manhood and I know all about it" funniness. :heehee:

Fuck off, traitor.

Another fascinating post going on with the N word.

Yes, you crossed into Nazi when you started advocating shutting down your opposition by destroying them and with actual violence then by just ending free elections and stealing them with endless ballot fraud
There's that N-word again...do you get paid each time you use it like another post probably does? :heehee:

He's not very good with insults. Plus, he's one of the guys who felt inadequate when I told them what I do for a living.
I see.

Your happy space, serving a leftist man.

Remember when you slammed yourself and other women to please a leftist man? Happy memories for you, huh?
Ah...gone back to your sexual fantasies, I see. :heehee: Whatever works for you in your INCEL life.

Forum List

Back