Capitol Police Deny David Bailey is Killer of Ashli Babbitt. What Goes On?

Pelosi invited and encouraged them to come.
Weird how the story from the RWNJs keep evolving. Now Pelosi invited them?

Complete disconnect from reality there.
Didn't you hear? The rioters were really just cute and cuddly teddy bears handing out hugs on Capitol Hill.
Now that the truth is glaring out, I consider those people heroes. Even the Antifa ones too!!
To clarify, you consider the Jan 6th rioters to be heroes?

A denial from the Capitol Police. What is there for them to study and investigate here? Something smells rotten.
The killer is the mob of insurrectionists.
The mob didn't kill anyone despite the left and media lies
Wrong. She died during the commission of a crime. The people committing the crime are responsible.
The cop that shot her even though she wasn't armed, wasn't a threat, and did nothing but try to go through a broken plastic window? I guess we no longer arrest protestors but SHOOT them instead. Fair enough----lots of anti-fa and blm terrorists "protesting" and trespassing among many worse crimes---OPEN SEASON SAY YOU?
If a looter or rioter breaks into a home or business and those inside warn them and are protecting someone or something.....absolutely. Shoot away. I would.

Didn't you hear? The rioters were really just cute and cuddly teddy bears handing out hugs on Capitol Hill.
Now that the truth is glaring out, I consider those people heroes. Even the Antifa ones too!!
Absolutely. They wanted to kill AOC if they could. I fully support that but only with a gang rape.
None of them got anywhere near the bitch.

A denial from the Capitol Police. What is there for them to study and investigate here? Something smells rotten.
So you freaks published the wrong name in your lust for vigilante justice? How many innocent people can you get killed?
So you freaks published the wrong name in your lust for vigilante justice? How many innocent people can you get killed?

how do you conjure up "VIGILANE JUSTICE" ??
did some MOB try to lynch the cop?

how do you conjure up "VIGILANE JUSTICE" ??
did some MOB try to lynch the cop?
What other reason is there for you freaks to hunt down his name?

Absolutely. They wanted to kill AOC if they could. I fully support that but only with a gang rape.
None of them got anywhere near the bitch.
What I meant was I fully support the Jan 6 with the intent of harming communists. Look what they've done in 90days. All 200,000 should have broke in.

Actually the enumerated powers are just an exampled subset. As everything from farm subsidies to welfare, come under the general welfare clause.

I could not disagree with you any more fervently in this topic. I was taught the enumerated powers were a definitive list of Congressional powers. The wording of the Trnth amendment seems to agree with that interpretation far better than yours.
Oh, then explain the Air Force...

According to the only standard that matters to you, what works for your fascist political propaganda
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Suppose you rob a bank. The security guard takes a shot at you but he missed and killed the bank manager.

Who's going to be charged with murder?

Now that's a totally bogus analogy. Note how you don't apply that to the leftist protestors who killed more than twenty people, fascist hypocrite.

And in this case, you are a total liar, you don't even know how the cop died because they refuse to tell us.

Yet, you don't hold leftists accountable for people who died while they were just committing criminal acts like looting and starting fires.

Which was my point, Nazi
"Killed over 20 people"?

Have not heard of any, why don't you post something up?

Here you go. 19 dead in just 14 days. Now you will show yet again your total lack of manhood and fail to acknowledge that you were wrong and you got the link showing that

What is your point in identifying the officer?
Probably the same point as the person who identified a different officer in the other thread.

What is your point in identifying the officer?

what is your point in objecting to the identity of the man who held the murder weapon?
I asked a question. Can you answer it?

yes----the shooting was not justified. In my town,
a cop or guard who SHOOTS is investigated
EXTENSIVELY
Of course it was. His job is to defend the Capitol and the people who work in it.

According to the only standard that matters to you, what works for your fascist political propaganda
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Suppose you rob a bank. The security guard takes a shot at you but he missed and killed the bank manager.

Who's going to be charged with murder?

Now that's a totally bogus analogy. Note how you don't apply that to the leftist protestors who killed more than twenty people, fascist hypocrite.

And in this case, you are a total liar, you don't even know how the cop died because they refuse to tell us.

Yet, you don't hold leftists accountable for people who died while they were just committing criminal acts like looting and starting fires.

Which was my point, Nazi
"Killed over 20 people"?

Have not heard of any, why don't you post something up?

Here you go. Now you will show yet again your total lack of manhood and fail to acknowledge that you were wrong and you got the link showing that

"your total lack of manhood"....? On social media? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Interesting thing about the felony murder rule. Say there's a bank robbery, and the police in response accidently shoot one of the customers, who dies. Those committing the bank robbery, including the lookouts, drivers, and others not even in the bank, can be charged with the felony murder of the person law enforcement killed.
Ashli wasn't accidently shot---she was murdered by a racist blm supporter...flat out.
Nope...it was a good shoot by a public servant doing his duty to protect his Congressional charges. Good for him, whatever his name is.

Have you ever made that same statement regarding a cop shooting an unarmed black man? Bet not...

Wrong. She died during the commission of a crime. The people committing the crime are responsible.
The cop that shot her even though she wasn't armed, wasn't a threat, and did nothing but try to go through a broken plastic window? I guess we no longer arrest protestors but SHOOT them instead. Fair enough----lots of anti-fa and blm terrorists "protesting" and trespassing among many worse crimes---OPEN SEASON SAY YOU?
If a looter or rioter breaks into a home or business and those inside warn them and are protecting someone or something.....absolutely. Shoot away. I would.
Does this apply at your business or place of work? Your car? If you at a park with your kid? How about if you’re a cop chasing an armed threatening person?

Forum List

Back