Capitol Police Deny David Bailey is Killer of Ashli Babbitt. What Goes On?

How much training do you need?

Shots fired call.
Kid running from you in dark ally’s.
With a gun.
At 2:30am.
Hides behind a wall.
You saw the gun.
He jumps out from behind the wall.

You then:
A- shoot that prick before he fired on you.
B- ask for a hug.

I bet even you could pass that training session.

How about the part where the kid puts his hands up, and he doesn't have a weapon in them.

It's no different than on a battlefield where people who were just trying to kill you minutes before, raise their hands to surrender.

Ashli wasn't accidently shot---she was murdered by a racist blm supporter...flat out.

In the commission of a crime, trespass onto restricted federal property.

Have you seen the signs outside Area-51 about what they do to trespassers?

A denial from the Capitol Police. What is there for them to study and investigate here? Something smells rotten.
The killer is the mob of insurrectionists.
The mob didn't kill anyone despite the left and media lies
Wrong. She died during the commission of a crime. The people committing the crime are responsible.
The cop that shot her even though she wasn't armed, wasn't a threat, and did nothing but try to go through a broken plastic window? I guess we no longer arrest protestors but SHOOT them instead. Fair enough----lots of anti-fa and blm terrorists "protesting" and trespassing among many worse crimes---OPEN SEASON SAY YOU?

Ashli wasn't accidently shot---she was murdered by a racist blm supporter...flat out.

In the commission of a crime, trespass onto restricted federal property.

Have you seen the signs outside Area-51 about what they do to trespassers?
Arrest them all the fucking time-----or they would have a stack of bodies up to the moon by now if they didn't.

How much training do you need?

Shots fired call.
Kid running from you in dark ally’s.
With a gun.
At 2:30am.
Hides behind a wall.
You saw the gun.
He jumps out from behind the wall.

You then:
A- shoot that prick before he fired on you.
B- ask for a hug.

I bet even you could pass that training session.

How about the part where the kid puts his hands up, and he doesn't have a weapon in them.

It's no different than on a battlefield where people who were just trying to kill you minutes before, raise their hands to surrender.
How about the part where less than one second before he decided to do that he was armed and ran behind a wall.

How about not doing that?

The kid is dead because he deserves to be. That’s on his parents. Not the cops.

What were the extreme circumstances that barred the peaceful protesters from being in Lafayette Park. A "public" park.
The fact that BLM and ANTIFA do not qualify as American Citizens due to their political views.
Funny, I didn't see the exception to the 1st amendment, limiting it's application to citizens.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

When a right is granted to "the people" it applies to everybody.

You need to study civics.

A denial from the Capitol Police. What is there for them to study and investigate here? Something smells rotten.
Wrong. She died during the commission of a crime. The people committing the crime are responsible.
The cop that shot her even though she wasn't armed, wasn't a threat, and did nothing but try to go through a broken plastic window? I guess we no longer arrest protestors but SHOOT them instead. Fair enough----lots of anti-fa and blm terrorists "protesting" and trespassing among many worse crimes---OPEN SEASON SAY YOU?
That wasn't a protest, it was an insurrection. There is a difference. One is a crime, the other is a Constitutional right.

Do you know which is which?

It is always right to correct media mistakes from the left, the right, and the center.

The cop that shot her even though she wasn't armed, wasn't a threat, and did nothing but try to go through a broken plastic window? I

Let me repeat. Have you seen the signs outside Area-51, and what they do to trespassers?

What is your point in identifying the officer?

what is your point in objecting to the identity of the man who held the murder weapon?

How about the part where less than one second before he decided to do that he was armed and ran behind a wall.

How about not doing that?
On the battlefield they can be trying to kill you one second, and put their hands up to surrender the next second.

Once they do that, it's a war crime to shot them.

That wasn't a protest, it was an insurrection. There is a difference. One is a crime, the other is a Constitutional right.

Do you know which is which?
They were there protesting most of the Thousands upon thousands that were there. They went to congress to protest congress-------don't know why this is a hard concept. This is what our founders intended.

what is your point in objecting to the identity of the man who held the murder weapon?
I asked a question. Can you answer it?

Forum List

Back