Capitol Police Deny David Bailey is Killer of Ashli Babbitt. What Goes On?

When they found out he was a member of BLM with a history of violent statements, they couldn't allow for any tarnishing of this Democrat base, so have shifted into obfuscation mode.
You'd believe anything at this point and time..
This thread has been a shining example of how the cultists will jump on any lie if it's put out by their "side" and run with it blindly.
Unfortunately we don't have world wars to keep their numbers down...

A denial from the Capitol Police. What is there for them to study and investigate here? Something smells rotten.
The killer is the mob of insurrectionists.
Actually she died of Corona virus. I'm sorry excuse me. The Wuhan flu.

At least one Capitol Cop and one woman (Don't Tread On Me) trampled to death.

Flown by many protesters at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, the Gadsden flag has a design that is simple and graphic: a coiled rattlesnake on a yellow field with the text “Don’t Tread On Me.”

Discussion | The history of the Yellow Gadsden flag that was waved at the  assault on US Capitol
You have to admit the irony of a woman carrying a "Don't Tread On Me" flag getting trampled to death by her fellow rioters.
I doubt they will ever see the humor in it.:abgg2q.jpg:
Too soon?

A denial from the Capitol Police. What is there for them to study and investigate here? Something smells rotten.
Transparency would fix this but no, they aren’t that smart.

Watch for a request from Ashli's family for legal donations to sue the capitol police and personal civil suit for the murdering rent a cop.....

At least one Capitol Cop and one woman (Don't Tread On Me) trampled to death.

Flown by many protesters at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, the Gadsden flag has a design that is simple and graphic: a coiled rattlesnake on a yellow field with the text “Don’t Tread On Me.”

Discussion | The history of the Yellow Gadsden flag that was waved at the  assault on US Capitol
You have to admit the irony of a woman carrying a "Don't Tread On Me" flag getting trampled to death by her fellow rioters.
I doubt they will ever see the humor in it.:abgg2q.jpg:
Too soon?
All I can say is stay away from menstruation jokes.

she was committing a crime, sorry, isn't that your excuse for instantaneous death sentence by the state via Judge Dredd?

It’s public property. I do not believe that American citizens should be barred from any public property except under the most extreme conditions. I especially believe that elected officials need to be less separated from their constituents. She did nothing wrong, as I see it.

she was committing a crime, sorry, isn't that your excuse for instantaneous death sentence by the state via Judge Dredd?

It’s public property. I do not believe that American citizens should be barred from any public property except under the most extreme conditions. I especially believe that elected officials need to be less separated from their constituents. She did nothing wrong, as I see it.
Try walking onto a military base armed. Unfortunately your idea of freedom is not copacetic with the rest of the world's limitations. She was doing the wrong thing at the wrong time for the wrong reasons and the wrong person who led her to that point in time when she lost her life on a lie propagated by a fat rich bastard who was president and he don't give a fucking damn about Ashli..But you feel the need to defend that fat rich bastard.

Last edited:
Watch for a request from Ashli's family for legal donations to sue the capitol police and personal civil suit for the murdering rent a cop.....
If Steve Bannon can get people to donate to pay for Trumps wall. And Trump can get people to donate to his election lawsuits, I don't see why not.

Maybe they will use the video to train more cops to shoot thirteen year old's and twelve year old's?
Who are you complaining to? Near everything ruled in the areas affected is deep blue. Every level of the system is deep blue or backs deep blue or is employed by mostly deep blue or has the prison and justice system that is deep blue or has near total political system that is deep blue or has most legal pundits elected and non elected for the system that is deep blue and more then that. People who are not Progs and do not minimize their purchases and time because of the revolutionary insurrectionists in deep blue areas deserve what they get. The Prog politicians even promote it and are murderers.

She was in a restricted federal zone. No different than trying to enter the Oval Office, or the Presidents private residence, and claim it's "public" because it's in the white house.

See my response to Moonglow You do realize that President Lincoln saw members of the public in the White House on a first-come, first-served basis DURING THE CIVIL WAR, correct?

Maybe they will use the video to train more cops to shoot thirteen year old's and twelve year old's?
How much training do you need?

Shots fired call.
Kid running from you in dark ally’s.
With a gun.
At 2:30am.
Hides behind a wall.
You saw the gun.
He jumps out from behind the wall.

You then:
A- shoot that prick before he fired on you.
B- ask for a hug.

I bet even you could pass that training session.

The mob didn't kill anyone despite the left and media lies

Interesting thing about the felony murder rule. Say there's a bank robbery, and the police in response accidently shoot one of the customers, who dies. Those committing the bank robbery, including the lookouts, drivers, and others not even in the bank, can be charged with the felony murder of the person law enforcement killed.
Ashli wasn't accidently shot---she was murdered by a racist blm supporter...flat out.

The killer is the mob of insurrectionists.
Wrong. She died during the commission of a crime. The people committing the crime are responsible.

Who are you complaining to? Near everything ruled in the areas affected is deep blue. Every level of the system is deep blue or backs deep blue or is employed by mostly deep blue or has the prison and justice system that is deep blue or has near total political system that is deep blue or has most legal pundits elected and non elected for the system that is deep blue and more then that. People who are not Progs and do not minimize their purchases and time because of the revolutionary insurrectionists in deep blue areas deserve what they get. The Prog politicians even promote it and are murderers.
Both sides do it, I can't see how you don't understand? Your pejoratives look nice when doing tap dances but convey no real thought process in reasoning with the fact that we are their target, we are the chum and they are the sharks hunting for victims to use and abuse...

Interesting thing about the felony murder rule. Say there's a bank robbery, and the police in response accidently shoot one of the customers, who dies. Those committing the bank robbery, including the lookouts, drivers, and others not even in the bank, can be charged with the felony murder of the person law enforcement killed.
Ashli wasn't accidently shot---she was murdered by a racist blm supporter...flat out.
So what, how is that any diff than a person killing another person who is not a BLM and ANTIFA supporter?

Forum List

Back