Capitol Police Deny David Bailey is Killer of Ashli Babbitt. What Goes On?

A denial from the Capitol Police. What is there for them to study and investigate here? Something smells rotten.

The number of Conservative posters who are incorrectly identifying the shooter is Rotten

The mob didn't kill anyone despite the left and media lies

Interesting thing about the felony murder rule. Say there's a bank robbery, and the police in response accidently shoot one of the customers, who dies. Those committing the bank robbery, including the lookouts, drivers, and others not even in the bank, can be charged with the felony murder of the person law enforcement killed.

Maybe they will use the video to train more cops to shoot thirteen year old's and twelve year old's?

So long as they’re twelve and thirteen year old CRIMINALS, there’s nothing wrong with that. This woman was on PUBLIC PROPERTY which should almost never be closed to the citizens who pay for it.

Maybe they will use the video to train more cops to shoot thirteen year old's and twelve year old's?

So long as they’re twelve and thirteen year old CRIMINALS, there’s nothing wrong with that. This woman was on PUBLIC PROPERTY which should almost never be closed to the citizens who pay for it.
she was committing a crime, sorry, isn't that your excuse for instantaneous death sentence by the state via Judge Dredd?

This woman was on PUBLIC PROPERTY which should almost never be closed to the citizens who pay for it.
She was in a restricted federal zone.
No different than trying to enter the Oval Office, or the Presidents private residence, and claim it's "public" because it's in the white house.

A denial from the Capitol Police. What is there for them to study and investigate here? Something smells rotten.

The number of Conservative posters who are incorrectly identifying the shooter is Rotten
Berserkers don't care who they take out in their beserking rage.

The killer is the mob of insurrectionists.
The mob didn't kill anyone despite the left and media lies
At least one Capitol Cop and one woman (Don't Tread On Me) trampled to death.

When they found out he was a member of BLM with a history of violent statements, they couldn't allow for any tarnishing of this Democrat base, so have shifted into obfuscation mode.

Flown by many protesters at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, the Gadsden flag has a design that is simple and graphic: a coiled rattlesnake on a yellow field with the text “Don’t Tread On Me.”

Discussion | The history of the Yellow Gadsden flag that was waved at the  assault on US Capitol

Flown by many protesters at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, the Gadsden flag has a design that is simple and graphic: a coiled rattlesnake on a yellow field with the text “Don’t Tread On Me.”

Discussion | The history of the Yellow Gadsden flag that was waved at the  assault on US Capitol
You have to admit the irony of a woman carrying a "Don't Tread On Me" flag getting trampled to death by her fellow rioters.

When they found out he was a member of BLM with a history of violent statements, they couldn't allow for any tarnishing of this Democrat base, so have shifted into obfuscation mode.
You'd believe anything at this point and time..
This thread has been a shining example of how the cultists will jump on any lie if it's put out by their "side" and run with it blindly.

You have to admit the irony of a woman carrying a "Don't Tread On Me" flag getting trampled to death by her fellow rioters.
I doubt they will ever see the humor in it.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back