Capitol Insurrectionist Suspect Flees to Kenya, Is Deported Back to America to Face Justice

Claudette, really?
You know, partner, I read your stuff and.....well, some of your stuff is a puzzler.
And some of your stuff is right out of Rod Sterling. Or it seems cut & pasted right out of conspiracies.win or greatawakening.win.

Now I'm not saying you are nutsocrazo but those two websites carry a lot...a lot of content that is.
And, I gotta be honest, your stuff would likely fit seemlessly in there.

But, let's parse that nearby post that says....(in fact, was posted today)....where you assert "March is fast approaching".
??????

Yes, Claudette March 10th through the 31st...IS.....fast approaching.

But I'm here to inform you that the 1st through the 8th ain't.
Those days are in your rear-view mirror.
So what's up with your calendar?

This is funny.

The guy flies all the way to Kenya to avoid being arrested. Kenya deported him.

The FBI was waiting for him at JFK airport and arrested him.

He won't be let out on bail. He is clearly a flight risk.

The trump people have not been known for their intelligence. LOL.

LOL, now the protesters were “white supremacists”? LOL and White supremacists like going to Kenya?

LMAO. You BlueAnon kooks never cease to entertain.

They drink the BlueAnon Koolaid all day and Night

Who were the people who were already in the buildings while Trump was speaking??

The only people in the building during Trumps speech, were members of congress and their staff.

Trump ended his speech at 1:10 pm
The insurrectionists didn't breech congress until 2:12 pm
That won't stop them from telling that stupid lie

Who were the people who were already in the buildings while Trump was speaking??

The only people in the building during Trumps speech, were members of congress and their staff.

Trump ended his speech at 1:10 pm
The insurrectionists didn't breech congress until 2:12 pm
That won't stop them from telling that stupid lie

Well that lawyer didn't think it was a like and had the proof to back it up right there during the fake impeachment.

This is funny.

xiden idolers will do/say anything.... The xiden people have not been known for their intelligence. LOL

This is funny.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!
Afraid not.
^
:cuckoo:
Are we talking about the same thing? The story about the rioter who went to Kenya isn't made up. NBC may be biased but they don't make up stuff in that much detail.
thats where you are wrong....they will tell lie upon lie on a daily basis...thats been proven

From a trespassing charge?? Excuse me while I stand over her and LMFAO at your stupidity.........
That's what the rest of them will be charged with. Stands to reason that's what this person will be charged with.

Yup, it happens that way.
Nail their foot to the floor with a minor charge....and then develop the serious doses.
Smart charging tactic.
Betcha?

There was no insurrection by the protestors on January 6th. Therefore, the headline of the article in the OP is false. It's fake news.
Well, if not an "insurrection"....... could it have been a "lovefest", as Don Trump described it?
.........................................................................................................................

That "insurrection" you keep harping on was far from a real insurrection

Ah, I don't mean to pick on you Claudette. I find your contributions here, ummm, notable.
But......but if that didn't look like an insurrection to you, what did it look like?

I mean ---
  • ......it WAS the Capitol of the United States of America, the seat of our government, and the People's House.
  • .....Those were legally authorized guardians ---police---charged with protecting the Capitol, and they were savagely beaten by, umm, rallygoers?.
  • .........And those 'rallygoers' who broke through doors and windows (watch the videos)....to get in were expressly claiming they were there to "hang Mike Pence", the 2nd in line to be the President. And to 'shoot her in the friggin' head'.....the 3rd in line to the President.
  • ........walks like a duck, quacks like a duck ..........

But sure, I can see how some may think that was a 'lovefest' (Don Trump's words, not mine.)
Are you one of those, poster Claudette? A lovefest?

I love this bar.
being as the demonRAT communists paid for antifa and black flies matter all last summer......
and all you do is parrot your idols. what a shame, waste of oxygen
PIG-LOUSY and company paid for the thugs in DC as well...prove me wrong

This is funny.

Love it... damned funny stuff... phukk 'em... let 'em rot in jail now.

Yes I thought it was hilarious.

I'm sure that trump person isn't laughing now.

LOL.
I'm sure that xiden loving person isn't laughing now

I knew all I needed to know. He left for Kenya and was sent back.
All the others arrested were charged with trespassing. Seems this guy will be charged with that as well.
You "know" only what you WANT to know being a MAGArat

He's being charged with much more serious crimes than trespassing but hey...you're a fucking idiot so..
yo, dick-lick....the word--seems-- was the word used. you, as a retarded communist, read what you wanted and then made yourself look like an asshole....only you really are 1

This is funny.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!
Afraid not.
^
Are we talking about the same thing? The story about the rioter who went to Kenya isn't made up. NBC may be biased but they don't make up stuff in that much detail.
thats where you are wrong....they will tell lie upon lie on a daily basis...thats been proven
tenor.gif

This is funny.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!
Afraid not.
^
No, it hasn't. THAT has been proven over and over and over, but you'd rather trust a known conman who admitted early on that he was discrediting the media so if he did something wrong, people wouldn't believe it.

All the others arrested were charged with trespassing. Seems this guy will be charged with that as well.

He's being charged with much more serious crimes than trespassing but hey...you're a fucking idiot so..
yo, dick-lick....the word--seems-- was the word used. you, as a retarded communist, read what you wanted and then made yourself look like an asshole....only you really are 1
"Seems" means shit. He's BEEN charged retard and Claud is dumber than you,

This is funny.

But you inadvertantly showed he wasn't
racist in fleeing to Kenya, but Kamala Harris is for choosing who to bail out, lighten sentences, or outright release from jail based on race and politics.

Fleeing to Kenya makes him not racist?

It makes him stupid.

Kinda like Himmler fleeing to Israel wearing his Nazi uniform

The guy should have declared he was a member of Antifa and allowed the police to arrest him - VP Harris would have immediately paid his bail.

"Seems" means shit. He's BEEN charged retard and Claud is dumber than you,
sorry retard, just because something-- they-- wrote doesnt mean what you say....get over yourself...you are WRONG AGAIN..
now, when you think your 1 brain cell is working, get back to us

Fleeing to Kenya makes him not racist?

It makes him stupid.

Kinda like Himmler fleeing to Israel wearing his Nazi uniform
kinda like xiden and his asshole kid taking those kick backs (extortion) payments?

This is funny.

i can't stop laughing at pussygrabber's cult followers, they are such a freakin joke...

1615586976377.png

Forum List

Back