Capitol Insurrection: What Will Be A Suitable Sentence For Hitler Loving, White Supremacist Thief, Riley Williams?

I get the sense that this woman is a paranoid schizophrenic. She will go to prison but I think by the time she goes to trial she will have been on put on meds and her defense will be that she was just off her rocker and not responsible for her actions.
Most of those idiot rioters looked like they just checked out of Happy Acres.
Right wing media has induced an artificial kind of paranoid psychosis in the far right but that chick is a whackadoodle for real.

I get the sense that this woman is a paranoid schizophrenic. She will go to prison but I think by the time she goes to trial she will have been on put on meds and her defense will be that she was just off her rocker and not responsible for her actions.
Right wing media has induced an artificial kind of paranoid psychosis in the far right but that chick is a whackadoodle for real.
Right Wing Media????????????????.....It has been censored there Jack

Right Wing Media????????????????.....It has been censored there Jack
Right wing media is a drug. The pushers are not going to talk about the people who OD.

Were these protesters who illegally entered the House of Parliament "insurrectionists" and "terrorists"?
Should they have been shot?
Did they receive lengthy sentences?
Were these protesters who illegally entered the House of Parliament "insurrectionists" and "terrorists"?
"Were these protesters who illegally entered the House of Parliament "insurrectionists" and "terrorists"?
Should they have been shot?"

Why do you righties engage in such easily disprovable lies?
The protesters didn't illegally enter the House of Parliament did they?
They were in the Public Gallery - the reason it is called the Public Gallery is that members of the public are allowed in to view proceedings. When they started their protest they broke the rules and were evicted no doubt to end up facing fines in the courts.

Years before Fathers for Justice - a group of aggrieved fathers denied access to their kids by their former partners threw purple-dyed flour from the Public Gallery during their protest. That's no doubt why a glass screen has been introduced. However, when the Parliaments Police detail was attacked by an anti-Islamic extremist who was trying to gain access to Parliament, and one officer was stabbed and killed, it was outside the building and the terrorist was quickly shot and killed by an armed Rapid Response Police Unit. - We do things properly in Britain.

If you're going to try to debate you need to compare like with like which you clearly didn't.

I'll mark you - 'Must try harder!'

"Were these protesters who illegally entered the House of Parliament "insurrectionists" and "terrorists"?

They were in the Public Gallery - the reason it is called the Public Gallery is that members of the public are allowed in to view proceedings. When they started their protest they broke the rules and were evicted no doubt to end up facing fines in the courts.

Years before Fathers for Justice - a group of aggrieved fathers denied access to their kids by their former partners threw purple-dyed flour from the Public Gallery during their protest. That's no doubt why a glass screen has been introduced. However, when the Parliaments Police detail was attacked by an anti-Islamic extremist who was trying to gain access to Parliament, and one officer was stabbed and killed, it was outside the building and the terrorist was quickly shot and killed by an armed Rapid Response Police Unit. - We do things properly in Britain.

If you're going to try to debate you need to compare like with like which you clearly didn't.

The cops opened the doors to the Capital protesters too.
Your point?

Your point?
They smashed their way through a window. The only cop in a door I saw was the one screaming for his life as he was being crushed.

Your point?
They smashed their way through a window. The only cop in a door I saw was the one screaming for his life as he was being crushed.
Hundreds of people climbed through one window??
That's not what we saw.
We saw one guy smash a window and was restrained by MAGA people.
The doors were then opened and they were beckoned in.
How about the Poll Tax rioters......were they domestic terrorists?

Your point?
That's not what we saw.
Again you are not comparing like with like.
The Poll Tax protests took place in the streets of major city centres all over Britain but not in the seat of our democracy the Houses of Parliament, where nobody other than elected members and the administrators have any right to be.

Your point?
That's not what we saw.
Again you are not comparing like with like.
The Poll Tax protests took place in the streets of major city centres all over Britain but not in the seat of our democracy the Houses of Parliament, where nobody other than elected members and the administrators have any right to be.
OK. Let's cut to the chase and save me a nice day.
Define Domestic Terrorism.

www.itv.com/news/2021-02-25/capitol-accused-riley-williams-allegedly-performed-nazi-salutes-in-video-ahead-of-washington-insurrection.

This video lays bare the type of people involved in the Capitol insurrection. At first glance like me, you would probably dismiss Riley Williams as a harmless-looking type of gal. Diminutive and bespectacled,.No doubt voted the ugliest guy at college, who must have lost her way to work as a librarian and got swept along with the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and 3 Percenters and found herself in the Capitol Building during an insurrection. Definitely easily led, but no leader.
You would of course be totally wrong. Video evidence shows her giving a Nazi salute prior to the insurrection and making white supremacist remarks. Orchestrating and encouraging the mob to push their way through the Capitol building. She is also accused of stealing Nancy Pelosi's laptop, no doubt awash with Government secrets.

If found guilty I would imagine that 30 years would not be considered harsh particularly when you consider that during the late fifties Ethel Rosenberg was executed for a lot less.

You can thank us Brits (ITV) on conviction for our help in securing the evidence for the FBI to nail the Nazi dog.

View attachment 462197View attachment 462201View attachment 462200View attachment 462205
Those who participated in the 1/6 terrorist attack on America’s democracy should be afforded full and comprehensive due process of the law, prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and if found guilty of their crimes be sentenced in accordance with the law.

She's a Pro Democracy activist. A Civicl Rights protester.
Free and fair elections are a human right.
Ironic that this needs to be spelt out to an English Leftist.
Edit: Actually it's not ironic at all.
The only thing more reprehensible than the 1/6 terrorist attack on America’s democracy is conservatives attempting to ‘justify’ or ‘excuse’ that terrorist attack.

She's a Pro Democracy activist. A Civicl Rights protester.
Free and fair elections are a human right.
Ironic that this needs to be spelt out to an English Leftist.
Edit: Actually it's not ironic at all.
The only thing more reprehensible than the 1/6 terrorist attack on America’s democracy is conservatives attempting to ‘justify’ or ‘excuse’ that terrorist attack.
The terrorist attack where they were invited in by cops.
Where they took selfies and left when asked.
Where the clean up operation involoved picking up a few discarded cigarrette butts fro the carpet.
That "terrorist attack."

www.itv.com/news/2021-02-25/capitol-accused-riley-williams-allegedly-performed-nazi-salutes-in-video-ahead-of-washington-insurrection.

This video lays bare the type of people involved in the Capitol insurrection. At first glance like me, you would probably dismiss Riley Williams as a harmless-looking type of gal. Diminutive and bespectacled,.No doubt voted the ugliest guy at college, who must have lost her way to work as a librarian and got swept along with the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and 3 Percenters and found herself in the Capitol Building during an insurrection. Definitely easily led, but no leader.
You would of course be totally wrong. Video evidence shows her giving a Nazi salute prior to the insurrection and making white supremacist remarks. Orchestrating and encouraging the mob to push their way through the Capitol building. She is also accused of stealing Nancy Pelosi's laptop, no doubt awash with Government secrets.

If found guilty I would imagine that 30 years would not be considered harsh particularly when you consider that during the late fifties Ethel Rosenberg was executed for a lot less.

You can thank us Brits (ITV) on conviction for our help in securing the evidence for the FBI to nail the Nazi dog.

View attachment 462197View attachment 462201View attachment 462200View attachment 462205
I think she is a communist---but as you try to smear her as a nazi for holding her hand up and fingers closed---you should know that isn't a nazi salute.

I think she is a communist---but as you try to smear her as a nazi for holding her hand up and fingers closed---you should know that isn't a nazi salute.
Well as everything is head up your arse, with Trumpsters you would see her as a communist.
The Nazi salute, the far-right face mask, the fact she worships a far-right racist, and the fact she shouts Heil Hitler on her video is a bit of a give away to 'normal' thinking people.

You can thank us Brits (ITV) on conviction

You can always count on a Brit to turn in a neighbour. It's a proud English tradition ...
If she were my neighbour I'd just go and throttle the bitch, and before you start going on about the bad man beating up the poor little girl. Its a Nazi, sub-human at best and deserving of being put down - pure vermin.
What's with the Jew boy defending a Nazi who has just played her part in the insurrection and attempted overthrow of the US Government?
If your family are from Europe which I think they are, then many of your ancestors will have been murdered by the likes of scum like her!

So defend her all you like, that is for you and your conscience to sort out. From my point of view If you just think like a Nazi leaves only one place open to you - six feet under!

Forget re-education with their sort, their demented minds aren't capable of adapting.

You can thank us Brits (ITV) on conviction

You can always count on a Brit to turn in a neighbour. It's a proud English tradition ...
O and by the way your remarks about the English are untrue and a little racist and I'm the best person qualified to comment as an Irishman living in England.
I'm sure we all defer to you in matters of sodomy, for obvious reasons, but little else.

that ain't what I have been hearing besides no one listens to a subject. Go tell it to your hag queen.

Attachments

• good buddies.jpg
    good buddies.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 20

I think I dated her...good pussy

Forum List

Back