Capitol Insurrection: What Will Be A Suitable Sentence For Hitler Loving, White Supremacist Thief, Riley Williams?

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England
www.itv.com/news/2021-02-25/capitol-accused-riley-williams-allegedly-performed-nazi-salutes-in-video-ahead-of-washington-insurrection.

This video lays bare the type of people involved in the Capitol insurrection. At first glance like me, you would probably dismiss Riley Williams as a harmless-looking type of gal. Diminutive and bespectacled,.No doubt voted the ugliest guy at college, who must have lost her way to work as a librarian and got swept along with the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and 3 Percenters and found herself in the Capitol Building during an insurrection. Definitely easily led, but no leader.
You would of course be totally wrong. Video evidence shows her giving a Nazi salute prior to the insurrection and making white supremacist remarks. Orchestrating and encouraging the mob to push their way through the Capitol building. She is also accused of stealing Nancy Pelosi's laptop, no doubt awash with Government secrets.

If found guilty I would imagine that 30 years would not be considered harsh particularly when you consider that during the late fifties Ethel Rosenberg was executed for a lot less.

You can thank us Brits (ITV) on conviction for our help in securing the evidence for the FBI to nail the Nazi dog.

1614429527321.png
1614429815612.png
1614429745982.png
1614429914806.png

Attachments

• 1614429612192.png
    1614429612192.png
    31 KB · Views: 31
  • 1614429694087.png
    1614429694087.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 30
www.itv.com/news/2021-02-25/capitol-accused-riley-williams-allegedly-performed-nazi-salutes-in-video-ahead-of-washington-insurrection.

This video lays bare the type of people involved in the Capitol insurrection. At first glance like me, you would probably dismiss Riley Williams as a harmless-looking type of gal. Diminutive and bespectacled,.No doubt voted the ugliest guy at college, who must have lost her way to work as a librarian and got swept along with the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and 3 Percenters and found herself in the Capitol Building during an insurrection. Definitely easily led, but no leader.
You would of course be totally wrong. Video evidence shows her giving a Nazi salute prior to the insurrection and making white supremacist remarks. Orchestrating and encouraging the mob to push their way through the Capitol building. She is also accused of stealing Nancy Pelosi's laptop, no doubt awash with Government secrets.

If found guilty I would imagine that 30 years would not be considered harsh particularly when you consider that during the late fifties Ethel Rosenberg was executed for a lot less.

You can thank us Brits (ITV) on conviction for our help in securing the evidence for the FBI to nail the Nazi dog.

View attachment 462197View attachment 462201View attachment 462200View attachment 462205
Hey dipshit. This was a planned event orchestrated by a lack of capitol police you ninny.

She's a Pro Democracy activist. A Civicl Rights protester.
Free and fair elections are a human right.
Ironic that this needs to be spelt out to an English Leftist.
Edit: Actually it's not ironic at all.

If found guilty, somewhere between the minimum and maximum of what the law calls for would be suitable. That's the way it works.

Yeah, that'll happen, because everyone knows there was no way the terribly inept FBI could do their job... :rolleyes:

View attachment 462197View attachment 462201View attachment 462200View attachment 462205
Hey dipshit. This was a planned event orchestrated by a lack of capitol police you ninny.
Ha ha ha - when do you ever give up? Well if the Jury is made up of fruitcake conspiracy theorists who couldn't give a fruit bats wank for the facts she may even get off. Somehow I wouldn't count on it though.

P.S. I do of course mean "get off" with the sentence, not "get off" with a fruit bats wank! Ha ha ha!

Ha ha ha - when do you ever give up? Well if the Jury is made up of fruitcake conspiracy theorists who couldn't give a fruit bats wank for the facts she may even get off. Somehow I wouldn't count on it though.

P.S. I do of course mean "get off" with the sentence, not "get off" with a fruit bats wank! Ha ha ha!
What kind of leftist finds himself on the side of the Swamp, the Neocons, the might of the State, and against working class people simply wanting an election audit??

hahhahahahahhhaha-white supremacist/racism/police brutality/etc -we LAUGH at those words because they mean nothing now ...

What kind of leftist finds himself on the side of the Swamp, the Neocons, the might of the State, and against working class people simply wanting an election audit??
I didn't vote for our UK Government who I detest but would fight against anybody trying to overthrow them and deny them their legitimate right to govern, having been elected by the people.
Your Law Courts dealt with over 60 cases alleging unfair practices during your presidential election and 'laughed' them all out of court.

No case to answer!

You're talking to me from a little island like you know what the fuck you are talking about here. Like I give a rats fuck about your opinions about us.

Were these protesters who illegally entered the House of Parliament "insurrectionists" and "terrorists"?
Should they have been shot?
Did they receive lengthy sentences?
One who glued himself to security glass..................lolol...................Now he deserves a seat in the Commons for that one...lol

Here. You take care of Oz and report her to your authorities.

I get the sense that this woman is a paranoid schizophrenic. She will go to prison but I think by the time she goes to trial she will have been on put on meds and her defense will be that she was just off her rocker and not responsible for her actions.

I get the sense that this woman is a paranoid schizophrenic. She will go to prison but I think by the time she goes to trial she will have been on put on meds and her defense will be that she was just off her rocker and not responsible for her actions.
Most of those idiot rioters looked like they just checked out of Happy Acres.

Will probably have Hollyweird and VP Camel Toe getting funds together to bail her out....She is ANTIFA all the way...

By Its Own Definition Antifa is Fascist (americanthinker.com)

Forum List

Back