Capitol insurrection hearings.

Are you claiming the Capitol Police are lying over what happened to them and the body cam videos are fake?

I am far left and think the claims of election fraud were stupid, but the DC police are the bad guys.
They were using clubs, sprays, rubber bullets, tasers, indiscriminately. And it was only demonstrators who were murdered.
Sicknick just had a stroke from enjoying himself so much.
So yes, the police are lying and manipulating the video to avoid showing the evil the police really did.
The reality is these demonstrators are Populists who are confused into joining Trump because the democrats let them down decades ago.
The democrats switched from supporting unions to supporting banks, and starting evil wars, back in the 1990s.
We need to win those Populists back, end foreign wars, end the war on drug, etc., and DC police murdering them, is not going to do that.
Congress is not the good guys, but a bunch of crooks.
Congress should be occupied annually.

More wolf ticket bravado from an armchair right wing/alt right yahoo.
The clowns on Jan. 6th calmed the hell down real fast when the word spread that Babbitt was killed, and the Secret Service weren't playing nice anymore. Had those cops not restrain themselves and took that cue, you'd of had a whole lot of martyrs for your absurd cause.

So you're going to do another Jan. 6th but this time come in with guns a-blazing?
Go for it, son. And when your butt is laid out like Babbitt, you'll realize too late that you should have been more careful in what you wished for.

You didn't have the guts to be their on January 6th, so don't try to convince anyone reading this with all this chest thumping silliness.

Your post has nothing to do with what I posted.

Please show me where I said there would be another mob with guns blazing. Or do you find it necessary to make stuff up to argue against ?

"Chest thumping silliness" ? Just how stupid are you ? Oh, wait..i shouldn't be asking you that question....you are to stupid to know.

Go for what ? Moron ?

1627778082012.png

Wrong.
Cops have absolutely no more authority than anyone, and can only legally shoot in self defense against a lethal weapon.
Sorry, but revisionism doesn't cut it in the real world. For your education, an example from just one state that is a national standard:

The statutory standards allow an officer to use deadly physical force when the officer reasonably believes it is necessary to (1) defend himself or herself or a third person from the use or imminent use of deadly physical force or (2) arrest or prevent the escape of someone the officer reasonably believes has committed or attempted to commit a felony involving the infliction or threat of serious physical injury, and, if feasible, the officer has given warning of his or her intent to use deadly physical force.

The first link requires a login, and the second link is about the silly impeachment trial, There were never any grounds for impeachment.
I can't help the first link, but your lame attempt to dismiss the content of the second one doesn't cut it. You claimed/inferred/insinuated that the Dems/Pelosi was illegally dismissing GOP recommendations. Whether you agree about the basis of the impeachment trial or not, McConnell's actions demonstrate that she is well within the rules of Congress...that you don't like it is of little concern or worth.

Sorry, but revisionism doesn't cut it in the real world. For your education, an example from just one state that is a national standard:

The statutory standards allow an officer to use deadly physical force when the officer reasonably believes it is necessary to (1) defend himself or herself or a third person from the use or imminent use of deadly physical force or (2) arrest or prevent the escape of someone the officer reasonably believes has committed or attempted to commit a felony involving the infliction or threat of serious physical injury, and, if feasible, the officer has given warning of his or her intent to use deadly physical force.

Yep, she was a terror.

They must have been scared to death.

Next time, we'll send in tinkerbell so they feel evenly matched.

That said exactly what I said, that the police can only use deadly force against a deadly weapon attack, with addition of the allowance for use of deadly force to prevent the escape of someone has attempted or likely to attempt to use deadly force to harm others.

Police can not possibly ever have more authority than anyone, because we are who they get their authority from, not government.
Government is never a source of authority, but are just hired help.

Your post has nothing to do with what I posted.

Please show me where I said there would be another mob with guns blazing. Or do you find it necessary to make stuff up to argue against ?

"Chest thumping silliness" ? Just how stupid are you ? Oh, wait..i shouldn't be asking you that question....you are to stupid to know.

Go for what ? Moron ?
1. Sure it does, you just don't like it because you can't BS your way past it to the rational, objective reader.
2. Oh, so you're going to play the "exact" word game? Sorry, but that dog of yours won't fly. Here's what you said; "...
If they were really insurrectionists, there would be a lot of dead congress people and dead Capital Police.
There are not and so they were not.
You don't stop and yell at unarmed cops when you are "storming" something. "

Since a mob of screaming people beating on cops, trashing a building, breaking and entering, searching for senators to do God knows what, and breaching a barricade to get at said senators despite being warned by armed security not to is not attempted insurrection to stop a Presidential confirmation (as the yahoos stated) , then what next? As one of the yahoos caught on video said, "next time we have to get some guns" (a paraphrase).Now if you're inferring something else, please elucidate.
3. A childish blather by you signifying nothing.
4. No, I think you've cornered that market. Carry on.

Last edited:
I can't help the first link, but your lame attempt to dismiss the content of the second one doesn't cut it. You claimed/inferred/insinuated that the Dems/Pelosi was illegally dismissing GOP recommendations. Whether you agree about the basis of the impeachment trial or not, McConnell's actions demonstrate that she is well within the rules of Congress...that you don't like it is of little concern or worth.

The 2nd link was about the Senate being able to call witnesses, that is just NOT how it works.
The House first acts to collect all the evidence, including calling all the witnesses.
Then the transcripts all go to the Senate for judgement.
The Senate never gets to call its own witnesses.
That just is not how it works.

1. Sure it does, you just don't like it because you can't BS your way past it to the rational, objective reader.
2. Oh, so you're going to play the "exact" word game? Sorry, but that dog of yours won't fly. Here's what you said; "... " Now if you're inferring something else, please elucidate.
3. A childish blather by you signifying nothing.
4. No, I think you've cornered that market.

1. Please show me or shut up.

2. Exact words. You asked the question in a form that indicated I said I was doing to do something. Put up or STFU.

3. Sorry, you don't like it when you are called out on your nonsense.

4. Yes, another conclusion that follows nothing (and in this case it truly is nothing in terms of content).

5. You are a moron.

The 2nd link was about the Senate being able to call witnesses, that is just NOT how it works.
The House first acts to collect all the evidence, including calling all the witnesses.
Then the transcripts all go to the Senate for judgement.
The Senate never gets to call its own witnesses.
That just is not how it works.

Why did the pussies in the house not call the witnesses themselves.

Sucky Chucky Schumer is a total retard.

Yep, she was a terror.

They must have been scared to death.

Next time, we'll send in tinkerbell so they feel evenly matched.
It seems the more you alt right/MAGA minions try to trivialize what went down on Jan. 6th, the more absurd you come off.

A riotous mob beating cops, vanalizing and damaging a federal building as they illegally break in, and then roam the halls searching for the Senators to do God knows what. Then when they find out were the senators are hiding, one of the rioters trys to break in despite being warned by cops and security.

The idiot broke through a glass partition....her wailing buddies at close hand. No cop, no federal agent or secret service agent guarding senators and the Vice President under those circumstances would react any less. TFB if you don't like it.

Its no insurrection if they and Trump actually believe the election was fraudulent.
Every freaking criminal on trial in history has made the lame defense that their beliefs justify their actions. Guess how that worked out for them.

It seems the more you alt right/MAGA minions try to trivialize what went down on Jan. 6th, the more absurd you come off.

A riotous mob beating cops, vanalizing and damaging a federal building as they illegally break in, and then roam the halls searching for the Senators to do God knows what. Then when they find out were the senators are hiding, one of the rioters trys to break in despite being warned by cops and security.

The idiot broke through a glass partition....her wailing buddies at close hand. No cop, no federal agent or secret service agent guarding senators and the Vice President under those circumstances would react any less. TFB if you don't like it.

Only in your little fantasy land.

Riotous mob.......ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Vandalizing and damaging a federal building........................ you mean like Antifarts.

Roaming the halls............How terrible.

A terrible intimidating woman break glass. She has a weapon...correction....no weapon.

The cops are terrified she'll yell them to death.

So, of course they shoot. I mean she was certain death to all of them.

You are projecting the absurdity you decry.

You need to find a safe place so you can work through your issues....and that's going to take a lot of time.

1. Please show me or shut up.

2. Exact words. You asked the question in a form that indicated I said I was doing to do something. Put up or STFU.

3. Sorry, you don't like it when you are called out on your nonsense.

4. Yes, another conclusion that follows nothing (and in this case it truly is nothing in terms of content).

5. You are a moron.
repeating your blather won't make it any more plausible. You MAGA minions keep trying to infer, insinuate because you no longer have the cojones to make a declarative statement unless you think you have the upper hand. Your like minded brethren thought they did, and now are on the FBI/NSA hit list.

You said what you said....now you want to wuss out to the implications there of. You can't don't play or diminish Jan. 6th and all it's consequences without looking as preposterous as Trump in his public denials . But like your god Cheeto Jeezus, you'll never concede a point or admit to anything. Calling me a moron is mere subconscious projection on your part. Now, run-a-long, repeat yorself and declare victory. The objective, rational reader sees your folly. Carry on.

Only in your little fantasy land.

Riotous mob.......ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Vandalizing and damaging a federal building........................ you mean like Antifarts.

Roaming the halls............How terrible.

A terrible intimidating woman break glass. She has a weapon...correction....no weapon.

The cops are terrified she'll yell them to death.

So, of course they shoot. I mean she was certain death to all of them.

You are projecting the absurdity you decry.

You need to find a safe place so you can work through your issues....and that's going to take a lot of time.
Video records by the rioters themselves make your regurgitated blather even more ridiculous. Keep it up....you're a perfect example of what piss poor propagandist you Maga minions are.

Forum List

Back