Capitol insurrection hearings.

always an excuse with you. you take every allowance for "your side" but refuse to give the same considerations to the other side.

I have never seen you say "your side" was wrong.

she handpicked everyone. you are cool with that.

she refuses to allow all evidence to be seen. you run to a mythical security risk of the dreaded camera placement.

This is why it's so difficult to talk to you. you are never wrong and your side does everything right and in good faith but no one else ever does.

when someone on YOUR SIDE breaks laws and doesn't follow rules you ALWAYS blame someone else.
There was nothing “ right ‘ about 1/ 6 , dope.

Deal with it.

I asked you if she followed the format. you said no.

I show you where what she did is unprecedented by her own admission.

you bypass all of that to call me a liar (something I do NOT do to you when we disagree) and then excuse her actions.

I have never once in my life seen you say someone on "your side" is wrong without you putting a disclaimer on why they HAD to be wrong cause someone made them.

now yes she did reject these 2. but her reasons why are vague and not defined. disqualifying statements made by these 2 has yet to be clarified.

what did they say and why does SHE get to determine who is honest and who isn't?
^Just dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

Not surprising the wacko right is dissing the Jan 6th hearings, considering they think that mob was 'patriotic. They think that mob had very right to do what they did
Absolutely right. They were rooting for them in real time, no doubt.

And now they downplay it...and yet bristle at the suggestion that Trump caused it in any way. So we know they are displaying some bad acting on at least one of these fronts. Probably both.

TheDefiantOne said:
translation: Lantern made an accusation that he cannot factually back up, so he tries to bluff.
Lantern needs to realize that in a debate when you make an statement, the burden of proof is on YOU, not the person you accuse. Since Lantern can't back up what he says, repeating his statement makes him a liar. And the band plays on.
Hey asshole, it’s been backed up multiple times. Your laziness is not my problem. Since you’re a sheep who can’t perform critical thought, like Coyote and oh every leftard here, you ignore facts and cry about the source because you can’t refute the story. Now, calling the BLM riots “minor” and claiming they were treated so harshly by being released with no charges, then blaming the feds for YOUR side’s violence pretty well proves my point. Not that a leftard like you ever accepts proof anyway. So YOU are now proven as the liar. Run along now little boy.

More noise from an intellectually impotent and insipidly stubborn alt right wonk.
You can parrot all the mantras, accusations and revisionist rhetoric all you want, son. But since YOU cannot provide one iota of valid source material to back what you say, that makes you a liar. Again for the cheap seats: when YOU make a claim, the BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU (any high school English teacher, science teacher, math teacher will tell you that).

I don't do homework for lazy smoke blowers. So unless you're going to man up and put up, or just concede a point in your next post, I'll just ignore you and watch you nip at my heels for about a month or so. Carry on.

Read his post. It spells it out for you. But in your partisan mind, Pelosi does no wrong. Pelosi DID reject McCarthy’s LEGALLY appointed people. Violating the laws and rules surrounding this clown show. And you applaud.
Are you naturally retarded or is it just an act you put on to cover your other deficiencies?

What law or rule did she violate? Be specific.

That’s why there have been thoughts of using a legal Congressional maneuver to remove Pelosi as speaker. It likely wouldn’t get through, but the people look like they’re going to remove her in 2022 by giving Republicans the House. Also explains why police departments around the country are calling the fact that these 4 cops participated in this clown show a sad day for law enforcement.
What police departments around the country?

Are you naturally retarded or is it just an act you put on to cover your other deficiencies?

Don't hold your breath....I'm still waiting 2 days now for junior to produce a link to the post he swears proves another accusation that he made is on this thread.

You’re really this stupid aren’t you? And this dishonest. What rules did Pisslosi violate? Gee dummy, rejecting McCarthy’s picks was NOT her call to make. OF course you excuse that being the mentally deficient, morally bankrupt sheep you are. Nice fucking comments from a “moderator”. You can now apologize to me, iceberg, and oddball for your pathetic lies and worse behavior. You want a retard? Look in the mirror.

More noise from an intellectually impotent and insipidly stubborn alt right wonk.
You can parrot all the mantras, accusations and revisionist rhetoric all you want, son. But since YOU cannot provide one iota of valid source material to back what you say, that makes you a liar. Again for the cheap seats: when YOU make a claim, the BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU (any high school English teacher, science teacher, math teacher will tell you that).

I don't do homework for lazy smoke blowers. So unless you're going to man up and put up, or just concede a point in your next post, I'll just ignore you and watch you nip at my heels for about a month or so. Carry on.
By YOUR side’s definition, you didn’t denounce it so you support it. Game set match boy. Now take your failure back to your trailer. Nip at your heels? You’re already done boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
from what I understand, it wasn't as independent as we are led to believe.

8 dems, 5 repubs. is this your idea of fair and independent?

AGAIN - it isn't supposed to be independent. The Republicans rejected an independent investigation remember? This is a select committee. And it appears to be set up the same as the Benghazi select committee which had 7 Republicans and 5 Democrats.

you cant blame the Rs until you at least list WHY they blocked it.

so, why? honest articles on this are hard to find in mainstream because they don't say WHY just that they are evil.

So why did they block a 911 style independent commission which would have given them equal heft? And yes, you CAN blame...hell, you have no problem blaming Pelosi and the Dems for everything under the sun...what about the Republicans?

for the record, I am not a fan of the hype/emotion Sara has put into her article but at least she does give 1 reason why the Rs didn't play.

so, why didn't they go along with the "ondependt" one? did they start off at 8 to 5 and at a disadvantage or not?

I'm a bit confused by what you are saying here...the independent commission would have been set up like the 911 commission, whose composition and rules for selection I posted earlier.

The select committee is not an independent commission. It is set up exactly like the earlier Benghazi one exept the parties are flipped.

So why did the Republicans change their mind and reject the independent commission?

You’re really this stupid aren’t you? And this dishonest. What rules did Pisslosi violate? Gee dummy, rejecting McCarthy’s picks was NOT her call to make. OF course you excuse that being the mentally deficient, morally bankrupt sheep you are. Nice fucking comments from a “moderator”. You can now apologize to me, iceberg, and oddball for your pathetic lies and worse behavior. You want a retard? Look in the mirror.
What rules did Pisslosi violate? Gee dummy, rejecting McCarthy’s picks was NOT her call to make.
:rolleyes:
She's the House Speaker and head of the majority party. It's her committee to have final decision, which is why McCarthy's picks were "recommendations" and NOT appointees.

Jeezus, if you're going to debate, try dealing with facts and reality and not the Maga world of "alternative facts" that you get from InfoWars.

Forum List

Back