Capitol insurrection hearings.

Man, are you triggered or what? You might want to take a moment to wipe the froth from your chin and clean off your keyboard.

I will wait for you to do that, and then maybe you can explain how a riot that injured over 140 police and caused millions in damage was a peaceful protest. Here is a hint: the PEACEFUL protest occurred OUTSIDE the Capitol grounds.
No, you’re the one throwing a tantrum because you got caught lying. Again. By YOUR side’s definition (of the criminal riots that you called minor and peaceful) this was a peaceful protest. Here’s a hint. Your insults and deflection attempts are weak. You lied. You got caught. Now trying to make it about anything other than YOUR lie. Where’s those apologies liar?

You are completely losing it dude...you have officially entered the Delusional Zone.

No apologies forthcoming.

Ciao
Now projecting. Apologize bitch. Now. You lied and got caught. Run away like the coward you are. Resign. And apologize. Now.

1627590899913.png

:lol:

You just did the same thing you accuse me of doing: qualifying your answer rather than yes/no.
I did it without a, 3 day rant. My main point is, to define Independant.

So then, yes.

Are you OK with Pelosi not involved?

I did it without a, 3 day rant. My main point is, to define Independant.

So then, yes.

Are you OK with Pelosi not involved?
You did exactly what I did, you qualified it. The only difference is you label my two sentences, which were questions, “a 3-day rant” while your two questions were acceptable. Interesting, no?

To answer your question: No

I would like to see it set up like the 911 commission:

SEC. 603. <> COMPOSITION OF COMMISSION.

(a) Members.--The Commission shall be composed of 10 members, of
whom--
(1) 1 member shall be appointed by the President, who shall
serve as chairman of the Commission;
(2) 1 member shall be appointed by the leader of the Senate
(majority or minority leader, as the case may be) of the
Democratic Party, in consultation with the leader of the House
of Representatives (majority or minority leader, as the

[[Page 116 STAT. 2409]]

case may be) of the Democratic Party, who shall serve as vice
chairman of the Commission;
(3) 2 members shall be appointed by the senior member of the
Senate leadership of the Democratic Party;
(4) 2 members shall be appointed by the senior member of the
leadership of the House of Representatives of the Republican
Party;
(5) 2 members shall be appointed by the senior member of the
Senate leadership of the Republican Party; and
(6) 2 members shall be appointed by the senior member of the
leadership of the House of Representatives of the Democratic
Party.

You did exactly what I did, you qualified it. The only difference is you label my two sentences, which were questions, “a 3-day rant” while your two questions were acceptable. Interesting, no?

To answer your question: No

I would like to see it set up like the 911 commission:

SEC. 603. <> COMPOSITION OF COMMISSION.

(a) Members.--The Commission shall be composed of 10 members, of
whom--
(1) 1 member shall be appointed by the President, who shall
serve as chairman of the Commission;
(2) 1 member shall be appointed by the leader of the Senate
(majority or minority leader, as the case may be) of the
Democratic Party, in consultation with the leader of the House
of Representatives (majority or minority leader, as the

[[Page 116 STAT. 2409]]

case may be) of the Democratic Party, who shall serve as vice
chairman of the Commission;
(3) 2 members shall be appointed by the senior member of the
Senate leadership of the Democratic Party;
Party;
(6) 2 members shall be appointed by the senior member of the
leadership of the House of Representatives of the Democratic
Party.
And I said as, such and changed my answer.

Now, is Pelosi following this format above?

TheDefiantOne said:
Please provide the link to the post were the man stated in no uncertain terms that he supports killing police, arson, looting and attempted murder. If you can't, that makes you a liar and piss poor MAGA mouthpiece.

Try reading the thread before responding. Then maybe you won’t look quite so stupid. You obviously support all those actions as well. Now go back under your bridge.
translation: Lantern made an accusation that he cannot factually back up, so he tries to bluff.
Lantern needs to realize that in a debate when you make an statement, the burden of proof is on YOU, not the person you accuse. Since Lantern can't back up what he says, repeating his statement makes him a liar. And the band plays on.

And I said as, such and changed my answer.

Now, is Pelosi following this format above?
Pelosi is not following that format because, as you well know, the Republicans refused to support an independent 911 style commission. Given that, a special commission is what she is left with AND given the Republican nixing of it, why would she?

I'd be interested in what the police officers had to say. It'd be one thing to be assaulted in a riot by Antifa or black thugs mad about some real or fake police brutality, but imo nearly all Americans find that unacceptable. But here, something like 30% of Americans think it was ok to beat up cops. That's just unacceptable.
The police were active participants in the violence in the George Floyd protests. So were white supremacist counter protesters. So let's be correct when talking about that. Here we see the racist double standard that America has always had.

A rotten apple of propaganda was dropped into the barrel and the entire barrel was destroyed. Some cannot be saved. There is no political or cultural Narcan for people like this. They will spend the remainder of their lives drooling on sidewalks and sticking pins in Voodoo effigies of the former president. The real danger is that these people are rote voters.

Uh, you are the ones who kept supporting Trump after he killed half a million people.

No, they were not clear. The average Biden voter can’t name more than 2 Trump policies with which they disagree.

Sure.
His immigration policy, which was inhumane
His tax policies, that put us 8 Trillion deeper in debt.
His Covid Policy, that killed half a million people
His trade policy, that not only bankrupted farmers but actually INCREASED our deficit with China. We are still trying to fix all the supply chains he fucked up.

Again, the racism thing. Do you think about anything except race? Your brain has been completely soaked with liberal propaganda and myths.
Yes, Cleetus, we know you wrap yourself in your Confederate flag and cuddle up to your statue of Robert E. Lee and say, "What Racism"?

Funny thing, if we held every leader in the world to this standard they all failed during COVID, minus China, oddly enough. The US recovery started during Trump’s tenure and is continuing now, no thanks to the imbecile in the White House who is doing nothing but contributing to what will be long-term inflation.
None of them failed as badly as Trump did. It's how we had 4% of the world's population and 20% of the Covid Deaths.

And there is the racial thing again. Evidently, I didn’t like Obama because he was black. I don’t like Biden and he is as white as the driven snow. Funny how that lefty brain of yours works.
Actually, you guys completely lost your shit when Obama became president. It's how we got Trump. You picked him over 16 other more reasonable candidates because he was willing to say his racism openly.

Trump’s presidency is what saved us from Hillary. Unfortunately, COVID screwed that up and now we are back on a path to destruction. No, globalism is not inevitable unless we allow politicians like Biden to take control. You have bought into the globalists, one-world government nonsense.

No, I'm a realist, who went to work every day and talked to counterparts in dozens of other countries. Last job I had before i started my own business, I was dealing with vendors and customers in Canada, Vietnam, Korea, Taiwan, the Czech Republic, Mexico, Malaysia, etc. The idea we can shut ourselves off from the rest of the world is just... silly.

It's weird that Zelensky knew what was expected of him and yet didn’t make any moves to fulfill his end of the deal. What was the hold-up? Could it be that he didn’t realize that aid was contingent upon investigating Hunter? Could it be that Hunter was actually treasonous which is why Trump suggested they investigate? (YES) The entire investigation was nothing more than a witch hunt. You are merely one of the useful idiots that aren’t capable of seeing through your indoctrination and believe anything those fools tell you.

If there was really something to investigate, Trump could have ordered Barr to do it without trying to shake down Zelensky.

The idea was never to find any "wrongdoing", it was to tarnish Biden by having a supposedly neutral third party investigate Hunter.

And I guess you can see why Trump was so afraid of Biden.. Biden mopped the floor with him.

You just aren't very smart. Sorry.
Care to make an argument, traitor boy? I know that I'm far more intelligent than any Trumpoid Qtip fascist.

Care to discuss any policy? No, like an angry 8th-grade boy on his way to the office, you just sputter insults.

Move to Russia, traitor. We decent folks don't want you here. Or... just go lick some doorknobs in a "red" area... catch yourself a real good case of Delta, and do your country a favor.

Pelosi is not following that format because, as you well know, the Republicans refused to support an independent 911 style commission. Given that, a special commission is what she is left with AND given the Republican nixing of it, why would she?
always an excuse with you. you take every allowance for "your side" but refuse to give the same considerations to the other side.

I have never seen you say "your side" was wrong.

she handpicked everyone. you are cool with that.

she refuses to allow all evidence to be seen. you run to a mythical security risk of the dreaded camera placement.

This is why it's so difficult to talk to you. you are never wrong and your side does everything right and in good faith but no one else ever does.

when someone on YOUR SIDE breaks laws and doesn't follow rules you ALWAYS blame someone else.

Pelousy put together a clown show. No evidence, just 4 hand picked and coached cops crying cuz they was scared.

Only if your bunch loses. If you win, it's the most brilliant stroke of genius ever presented.

well...it is a bit of a gamble for her but only a small one since she has the corrupt media on the side of the left. However. The American people see through this. She may not pay on this earth...but she's gonna pay. She's gonna die one day..the sooner the better and she will be forgotten except for her ignominy.

nancy rejected the republicans who who picked by the GOP, as illustrated by your example they have every right to do.

your post, official rules of engagement:

Party;
-----
so - to be an independent investigation these are the rules we follow.

the R's named their 2, she nixed them because she didn't like what they may say, or have said in the past. SHE NIXED THEM AND WENT AROUND PROECSS. the R's didn't decide to tell her to FO, they did what process said to do.

again - SHE NIXED THEM AND WENT AROUND PROCESS. please explain why it's ok for her to do it and keep in mind that once it's allowed, the requirement is now dead and can safely be ignored by anyone. the dems seem to hate it when their precedence setting moves come back to them.

she put herself above the law of the land.

why? i have my guesses, as i'm sure you have your excuses. but PELOSI is the one who broke the rules.

period.

Last edited:
Sure.
His immigration policy, which was inhumane
His tax policies, that put us 8 Trillion deeper in debt.
His Covid Policy, that killed half a million people
His trade policy, that not only bankrupted farmers but actually INCREASED our deficit with China. We are still trying to fix all the supply chains he fucked up.

Inhumane? You mean as opposed to Obama? Just admit it, you bought into rhetoric.
ACLU sues Obama administration for detaining asylum seekers as intimidation tactic

Trump didn't increase the debt any more than the trajectory it was already on under Obama. The tax cut had very little affect on that trajectory, but your sources don't tell you that.

Maybe if the imbeciles on the left wouldn't have lied about hydroxychloroquine, among other things, the results could have been different. I told the leftist morons on this board about this more than 1 year ago, but alas they bought into the political hype the even permeated the medical community. The problem was the left saw a political opportunity to damage Trump and they took full advantage of it. They didn't care one bit about lives lost, only damaging Trump's chances in upcoming election. All other insurrection attempts had failed so this was their last ditch effort to fool the masses. It worked or they cheated. Either way, they got the result they wanted.
Study shows hydroxychloroquine and zinc treatments increased coronavirus survival rate by almost three times

The trade deficit with China decreased in 2020 and was/is on pace to decrease in 2021. I guess you missed that part. The deficits with Mexico and Vietnam increased. Your man Biden will most certainly put us back into the position of being screwed by China in short order especially if his boy Hunter has anything to do with it.

Yes, Cleetus, we know you wrap yourself in your Confederate flag and cuddle up to your statue of Robert E. Lee and say, "What Racism"?

What exactly have I said that is racist? Quote me please. In your wee little brain, if someone doesn't agree with you, they must be racist.

None of them failed as badly as Trump did. It's how we had 4% of the world's population and 20% of the Covid Deaths.

Same response as above.

Maybe if the imbeciles on the left wouldn't have lied about hydroxychloroquine, among other things, the results could have been different. I told theleftist morons on this board about this more than 1 year ago, but alas they bought into the political hype the even permeated the medical community. The problem was the left saw a political opportunity to damage Trump and they took full advantage of it. They didn't care one bit about lives lost, only damaging Trump's chances in upcoming election. All other insurrection attempts had failed so this was their last ditch effort to fool the masses. It worked or they cheated. Either way, they got the result they wanted.
Study shows hydroxychloroquine and zinc treatments increased coronavirus survival rate by almost three times

Actually, you guys completely lost your shit when Obama became president. It's how we got Trump. You picked him over 16 other more reasonable candidates because he was willing to say his racism openly.

What did Trump say that was racist? Quotes please.

No, I'm a realist, who went to work every day and talked to counterparts in dozens of other countries. Last job I had before i started my own business, I was dealing with vendors and customers in Canada, Vietnam, Korea, Taiwan, the Czech Republic, Mexico, Malaysia, etc. The idea we can shut ourselves off from the rest of the world is just... silly.

No, you are ignorant. There is a difference between being a Globalist and trading with other countries. Many Globalist don't believe in borders and believe that goods, services and people should be able to cross borders at will. That is YOUR party.

If there was really something to investigate, Trump could have ordered Barr to do it without trying to shake down Zelensky.

The idea was never to find any "wrongdoing", it was to tarnish Biden by having a supposedly neutral third party investigate Hunter.

And I guess you can see why Trump was so afraid of Biden.. Biden mopped the floor with him

The Democrats would have lost their minds if he would have ask Barr to investigate Hunter, the son of his political rival. Hunter is/was crooked but the best folks to investigate him would have been those closest to the source of his shenanigans.

Please...any reasonable person knows that a crackhead doesn't get a job making that kind of money in a foreign country with no experience. The timing of his hiring and firing also conveniently coincided with Biden's influence in office. Don't play dumb. Now the guy is getting millions from selling his "art" to China using likely cocaine infused straws. Yeah, that is legit.

The Democrats changed the rules of the election to their favor citing the pandemic. They now want to keep those rules in place and to make sure we don't secure the election. You don't care because you agree with the Democrat's bone-headed policies and positions and it doesn't matter to you how they get elected, just that they do.

Forum List

Back