Capitol insurrection hearings.

:cuckoo:

Total LIE.

Pelosi wanted a serious, bipartisan, independent commission to investigate, YOUR SCUM reneged and shot it down.

Pelosi is the one that has fought tooth and nail for an investigation.

YOUR SIDE are scared shitless of any investigation.... They fear the truth, will melt them!
If that were truly the case then Republicans could name who they wanted without interference from Nancy.

Oh, in my perfect little world, I'd have you folks wake up one day -- preferably on the same day, and very soon -- and see that you have been conned. By a buffoon and his craven, shameless enablers. Then perhaps we could regain some semblance of a natural and healthy political tension between the Left and Right, so that both ends of our political spectrum could protect the country against the worst impulses of the other.

Then, we would all be able to look back together and see what a dangerous national moment we had just survived, with just too many similarities to the political cult of personality seen in Europe about 80 years ago. We'd be thankful that we woke up before too much damage was done, we'd learn from the experience, and we'd move on. We would all understand that sometimes you have to go backward before you can move forward.

I'm surely not holding my breath, though. That's just wishful thinking.

You asked, I answered. You are welcome.
With a non answer…I was hoping to have you answer honestly for once…you failed.

images (5).jpeg

They shot her; they killed her. Your daughter, your wife, your sister, your mother, could be next. She was nothing to them but a target. Life is cheap to them; power is everything. These are the people in charge now. They corrupted the system to get that power and you are nothing to them but an obstacle to that power.

You can't even just stay quiet and hope they go away; they will come after you with mandates to keep you in line. They will destroy your reputation take away your livelihood if you do not comply. Sound familiar? It has happened before in fascist countries.

They hold show trials to discourage dissent. That is what you see. Believe your eyes. Washington is poison.

Wow, what a Drama Queen.

She got killed because she joined in an angry mob attacking a branch of the government. No other reason. She let herself get worked up into the angry froth and someone had to shoot her to protect the officials they were supposed to protect.

1627551971977.png

What you just don't seem to realize is that NOW is the dangerous moment. Our country is being led by a demented puppet of the far left and/or our adversaries. The Democrats and the far left took advantage of folks like you who would have voted for Mao Zedong over Trump because they just didn't like the "baffoon".(Policy disagreements are VERY rarely even mentioned) Our adversaries and some allies hated the guy, but not just because of his personality, but because his policies were making the US even stronger. You and other shallow thinkers continue to use childhood rhetoric to attack Trump, the man. You may as well just say he is a poo-poo head and you don't like him. It would be no less intellectually savvy.
Wow, um, yeah, I guess you weren't paying attention.

People were very clear on their opposition to Trump's policies, none of which made the country any stronger.

And let's not forget, you guys tried to impeach a president OVER A BLOW JOB

You were fooled and continue to be fooled. Childish, useful idiots that are being taken for a ride. I would like to think that those who voted for Biden will eventually wake up, but I am beginning to believe the programming will not allow them to ever see it, no matter how far the left goes.

Yeah, uh, not really. I mean I know they hurt your white male fragility by taking down that statue of an old racist, but that's really not going too far. .

What policies of Trump were idiotic? Let me guess, COVID and the WORLD'S economy disaster was his fault. LOL Pre-COVID, the economy was booming, the unemployment rate low, illegal border crossings much lower, taxes lower, wages higher, etc.
Yes, Covid was his fault.

Saying, "Things were fine before Covid" is like saying, "The Titanic was making excellent time before it hit the iceberg".

All the "Good" things like low unemployment and a booming economy were true before Trump got there, and he managed to fuck them up. (you probably didn't notice because you were steaming there was a black guy in there.)

Your boy Biden is the walking disaster. He is a puppet of globalists. Haven't figured that out yet have you? Keep reading your left-wing books. Keep watching CNN. You are uninformed, but you can take solace in the fact that you are certainly not alone.

Oh, noes, not the "Globalists".

Uh, guy, Globalism is inevitable. We live on one world, and we are all kind of dependent on each other. This is why Trump's president was such a fucking diaster.

Maybe you need to read up on what a Quid Pro Quo really is. You see, both parties must be aware that there is a contingency agreement. Zelensky said himself that he was not aware of any such contingency and was not operating under that pretense post phone call. Just because someone says do me a favor, that doesn't mean something is expected in return. Do me a favor and pass the spaghetti doesn't qualify as a Quid Pro Quo.

Zelensky didn't want to get involved in our politics... but you can tell from the meeting that Trump was holding up aid to the Ukraine to get him to look into Hunter's activities.

Pass the sphagetti or I'll let Vlad rape your country is a quid pro quo.

Ever see a combat soldier being interviewed? Were they whimpering and crying? Oh God, I could see my life passing before my eyes and I thought I would never see my mommy again and I was so scared and I peed in my pants. Nope. Soldier says, "I was just doing my job." See the difference?

A soldier has an expectation of encountering combat... that's what they are trained for.

Nobody expects an angry murderous mob to show up at their workplace.

Wow, what a Drama Queen.

She got killed because she joined in an angry mob attacking a branch of the government. No other reason. She let herself get worked up into the angry froth and someone had to shoot her to protect the officials they were supposed to protect.

View attachment 518706
A rotten apple of propaganda was dropped into the barrel and the entire barrel was destroyed. Some cannot be saved. There is no political or cultural Narcan for people like this. They will spend the remainder of their lives drooling on sidewalks and sticking pins in Voodoo effigies of the former president. The real danger is that these people are rote voters.

Will Trump ever face the consequences of real justice?
Seems Trump goes through his whole life without facing consequences.

Because Trump is too petty to accept he lost an election and created an unbelievable LIE about a stolen election

Ashli Babbit is dead
Hundreds of his loyal supporters face prison
His party must abandon all appearances of credibility

Forum List

Back