Capitol insurrection hearings.

I just happen to know that too.

The people in the US revolted, declared independence and drew up a constitution.

A document in which they described in some detail, how power should be transferred, and provided mechanisms to dispute the outcome of the chosen
means to do so. Mobs where not included in that document.

The GOP availed themselves of those mechanisms and were rebuffed. Not only that, some of the lawyers that pleaded the cases are now facing sanctions and are defending their own conduct by stating that the cases weren't reasonable.
Mobs are the ones who over threw the British

What is it with you people do you think we couldn't do it again?

Officer Fanone shares one of many communications he's received from Trumpster cultists.

The verbiage sure sounds familiar. I wonder if one of our USMB friends made the call.

images (5).jpeg

When she climbed through that window...leading a mob toward virtually our entire government...she was a dead woman...and rightfully so
"Toward our entire government?" you do have a special talent for the melodramatic and hyperbole.

All I saw was she was heading towards a hallway in the capitol. She had no weapons, moron, and neither did anyone behind her.

Officer Fanone shares one of many communications he's received from Trumpster cultists.

The verbiage sure sounds familiar. I wonder if one of our USMB friends made the call.

That's exactly what your typical BLM rioter sounds like.

‘Partisan Pageantry’: Republican Senators Dismiss Emotional Jan. 6 Hearing​

“Just because she loves drama doesn’t mean I have to attend the performance,” Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) said of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Senate Republicans waved off police officers’ emotional accounts Tuesday of battling a violent mob of Donald Trump supporters at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 as a partisan escapade not worth paying attention to.

“Just more of [House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s] partisan pageantry. She loves drama,” said Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.), who did not view the testimony. “Just because she loves drama doesn’t mean I have to attend the performance.”

These NaziCon Republicans should never hold future political office. NEVER!
I'm sure you felt differently before the hearing, right, douchebag?

Mobs are the ones who over threw the British

What is it with you people do you think we couldn't do it again?
The question isn't if you can. I happen to believe that it's always possible. The question is if it is right to do so?

Wich brings me back to my original question before we went down this particular rabbit hole.

Your justification seems to be. The election was stolen so it is justified to use violence to reverse the result. But how do you determine if what you believe is true? It obviously isn't evidence, so what is?

By the way it is hilarious to see someone invoke the founding fathers while at the same time rejecting one of the most important things in the constitution.

Are you implying that they didn't earn those awards? That's odd coming from a so-called military veteran. You should be ashamed.
What could a D.C. cop possibly do to earn a medal, help an old lady cross the street? People in the miltary get most of their medals simply for showing up, and they actualy have a small chance of getting killed. D.C. cop? Zero chance of getting killed.

Kinzinger is really crying because he knows that he's toast in the next election.

What does it say that you guys reject a decorated veteran like Kinzinger who served in Iraq and Afghanistan,

But you praise someone like Jim Jordan who hid a pedophile coach, or Marjorie Trailer-Park Greene who thinks Forest Fires where started by a giant Jewish Space Laser?

1627466563997.png

Have you figured out how, in a split second decision, as she was climbing throgh a door her violent mob had just busted through to get at the lawmakers still in the chamber, the police were supposed to know this?

If a mob had broken into your home, front and back, you had no idea how many...you and your family are barricaded in a room you have gun pointed at the door and the first person busts through. What do you do?

Don't you see a trend here? The posts that you are answering would not be allowed on MOST major social media sites because we know that they are not only attempting to cover up violent acts but are justifying them top the point where the next time they will be even more violent.

For Biden and Harris.....I would agree.

Now, THAT would be a great parade.

We'd only need a 12 volt battery for Lieden.....

The sad part of being a Rumpster is, you can't even come up with your own insults. You have to screw up someone elses. I lost an IQ point just reading your response.

Forum List

Back