Capitol insurrection hearings.

If you break into a place that has people attacking cops in it there will be a chance that bullets will fly.

I have a question. If I break into your home and you shoot me even though I'm unarmed would you describe me as an innocent unarmed man who was murdered? Or for that matter when in the same type of scenario another burglar is at the same time attacking a family member?
You do know it's the people's house, correct?

All of it. The moment she attacked our capitol.

And if I were part of a violent mob storming the capital hunting down lawmakers, they would have the right to shoot me.
You're going to far no they dont, you do know death is real right?

images (5).jpeg

You do know it's the people's house, correct?
Yes I happen to know that. I also happen to know that the government routinely prevents people from entering the house, just like the secret service prevents people from entering for instance the oval office. Security concerns or some such.

The people on January 6th were willing to injure 140 police officers in order to gain access to lawmakers. I'm personally not of the opinion lynch mobs were what the founders had in mind when describing "the people", in "The Peoples House"

Last edited:
Yes I happen to know that. I also happen to know that the government routinely prevents people from entering the house, just like the secret service prevents peole from entering for instance the oval office. Security concerns or some such.

The people on January 6th were willing to injure 140 police officers in order to gain access to lawmakers. I'm personally not of the opinion lynch mobs were what the founders had in mind when describing "the people", in "The Peoples House"
When an election is stolen consequences happen.

When an election is stolen consequences happen.
I see. How do you establish that an election is stolen precisely?

I think it requires something called evidence. Evidence that is presented in court to be exact. Evidence that subsequently is decided to have merit by a judge to be even more precise. After which that judge decides what relief is appropriate to remedy the injustice.

None of those steps include mobs. And mobs aren't appropriate to take matters in their own hands AFTER judges ( plural) that those election challenges have been decided to not have merit.

I think it requires something called evidence. Evidence that is presented in court to be exact. Evidence that subsequently is decided to have merit by a judge to be even more precise. After which that judge decides what relief is appropriate to remedy the injustice.

None of those steps include mobs. And mobs aren't appropriate to take matters in their own hands AFTER judges ( plural) that those election challenges have been decided to not have merit.
images (7).jpeg

Wow, another commie hypocrite. Where were you when palousey was calling federal officers stormtroopers when they were protecting a federal court house in Portland. Those officers didn't shoot anyone even though they were being hit by commercial fireworks and were being partially blinded by lasers. Oh and lets not forget the thugs tried to block exits while the officers were inside and the thugs were setting fires. Still no one was shot.

Now tell us how a petite woman with nothing in her hands, would intimidate an officer so much to cause him to kill her.

Where I was? At home condemning it. Just like I was here stating that while I understand the right of people to protest, I found mass demonstrations in times of a pandemic a monumentally bad idea and further said that riots are a criminal act.

As to your last question. I don't have to explain, because I don't know what happened, neither do you. Although I find it very unlikely that some cop decided a petite woman with nothing in her hand was a threat. A more likely explanation is that she was shot by accident. Either by a cop missing a shot at someone who was being a threat, or by someone actively struggling with a cop causing an accidental discharge of a weapon.

Have you ever in your life read a history book or do you think memorial day, 4th of July is just about eating burgers and hot dogs?

Where I was? At home condemning it. Just like I was here stating that while I understand the right of people to protest, I found mass demonstrations in times of a pandemic a monumentally bad idea and further said that riots are a criminal act.

As to your last question. I don't have to explain, because I don't know what happened, neither do you. Although I find it very unlikely that some cop decided a petite woman with nothing in her hand was a threat. A more likely explanation is that she was shot by accident. Either by a cop missing a shot at someone who was being a threat, or by someone actively struggling with a cop causing an accidental discharge of a weapon.
Watch the video she was assassinated

I'm confused
Have you ever in your life read a history book or do you think memorial day, 4th of July is just about eating burgers and hot dogs?
I probably have read quite a few more history books than you have. In none of them I have found that there is a mechanism that allows people in the US to ignore the rule of law when they don't like an election outcome. I have read that the last time it happened a civil war broke out and over 500000 people got killed.

More BS, the video of the execution was clear that the shot came from an officer and if the shot was accidental, the officer should be charged with manslaughter. If it was intentional, he should be charged with murder, because the video also showed she had nothing in her hands. There was no imminent danger to anyone.

I'm confused

I probably have read quite a few more history books than you have. In none of them I have found that there is a mechanism that allows people in the US to ignore the rule of law when they don't like an election outcome. I have read that the last time it happened a civil war broke out and over 500000 people got killed.
Oh Jesus Christ you do know the English owned the USA, correct?

Oh Jesus Christ you do know the English owned the USA, correct?
I just happen to know that too.

The people in the US revolted, declared independence and drew up a constitution.

A document in which they described in some detail, how power should be transferred, and provided mechanisms to dispute the outcome of the chosen
means to do so. Mobs where not included in that document.

The GOP availed themselves of those mechanisms and were rebuffed. Not only that, some of the lawyers that pleaded the cases are now facing sanctions and are defending their own conduct by stating that the cases weren't reasonable.

Forum List

Back