Capitol Hill Braces For Security Threat Around March 4 Conspiracy Theory

Wow.

What delusional people.

When trump isn't inaugurated on the 20th, what will their excuse be then?

What date will they revise for his inauguration?

Seriously, anyone who follows qanon and believes their lies has to be more stupid than a rock.

Q is a little like Harold Camping. When something doesn't happen (as it never does) he and his loons change the date! :D

16d.jpg
Moreover, Clarke said there has been a “crossover” between the QAnon systems and evangelical Christianity that is going to imbue right-wing extremism with the sort of violent fanaticism more associated with al-Qaeda or Isis.

“Religious terrorism tends to be more lethal, because people believe they’re serving a higher purpose by committing acts of violence, as opposed to secular groups or ethno-nationalists who are fighting over territory or land,” he explained. “You can’t negotiate with these people, and you especially can’t negotiate with QAnon, because how do you assuage grievances that don’t exist?”

its Qhristianity.

You Satan worshipping SOB!! :dev3:

Apparently The True Trump Inauguration may have been rescheduled for 3-20.

On those hotel rates, they may have jacked up the prices to 3x the rack rate to keep out the riffraff as opposed to gouging.

But it's hilarious either way ...

Trump International Hotel DC: Come for the Taco Bowls - Stay for the Insurrection! :cool-45:

I heard March 20th from other sources a couple weeks ago. Nothing will happen, it is just a fake story by a fake group that exist only in the minds of the extreme left and extreme right.

Who or what is Qanon? As far as I know it is just a name attached to some mythical right wing dragon. Can anyone explain what it is?

So you don't know and rely on youtube for info. Interesting.

I do know because i've watch it.
perhaps this one is better:

There you go.

It has no leader and is a bunch of ideas with no real direction. Sounds like a bunch of nothing but extremist that have no power.

I do know because i've watch it.
perhaps this one is better:

I hadn't heard of the 35,000 "mole children" rescued from tunnels under Central Park. :laughing0301:

There's nothing happening with protesters in DC today. Even though the qanon people and militias have said they will be back today.

They expect that trump will be inaugurated today.

The trump hotel jacked up their rates three times the normal rate for last night and tonight. Expecting that trump people will show up for the "inauguration."

LOL.

So where's the inauguration?

Where are all the trump people?

I'm so glad this it turning out to be one big bust.

When will the qanon and trump people wake up?

Well, they'll just come up with a new story.

And the sheep will swallow it whole.
The only ones pushing and swallowing this are lefties.

Is there even one “election protester” in DC today?

Where is the “attack” part 2 at?

I'm here with my heavy arms. Appetite is heavy too. Not a hotdog cart to be seen. BRB
Dude on the other corner has a lil blow for sale.

When will Democrats tell us Qanon’s next move? It seems like they are making it up as they go. How upset are Democrats that no one went to their event?

Forum List

Back