Capitol Hill Braces For Security Threat Around March 4 Conspiracy Theory

There's nothing happening with protesters in DC today. Even though the qanon people and militias have said they will be back today.

They expect that trump will be inaugurated today.

The trump hotel jacked up their rates three times the normal rate for last night and tonight. Expecting that trump people will show up for the "inauguration."

LOL.

So where's the inauguration?

Where are all the trump people?

I'm so glad this it turning out to be one big bust.

When will the qanon and trump people wake up?

Wow, more commie bullshit. The insurrection that never was. What will you commies come up with now to stoke the fears in the snowflakes?

The problem with that date is that February 20th has already happened this year.

Do they mean February 20th next year? That would give them nearly a whole year to build around that lie.

This is funny. So many trump supporters have no problem with showing all of the world just how down right stupid they are.

Oops my bad - thanks MARCH 20th.

There's nothing happening with protesters in DC today. Even though the qanon people and militias have said they will be back today.

They expect that trump will be inaugurated today.

The trump hotel jacked up their rates three times the normal rate for last night and tonight. Expecting that trump people will show up for the "inauguration."

LOL.

When will the qanon and trump people wake up?

They'll breach the capital again when least expected.

So.....midday....how's that 4 March Extremist assault on the Capitol going, Pelosi?

(Crickets...)

Must be a secret cause I haven't heard anything about an attack on DC. Guess the pussies wasted millions of tax dollars with the NG and fences all over the place. What a waste of our tax dollars.

Just think. We pay these pussies to represent us.

So all the fear generated by the left has been turned into a big nothing? That is what I thought it would be. The left is just wanting to prolong the fear and use it to retain power.

The problem with that date is that February 20th has already happened this year.

Do they mean February 20th next year? That would give them nearly a whole year to build around that lie.

This is funny. So many trump supporters have no problem with showing all of the world just how down right stupid they are.

Wow.

What delusional people.

When trump isn't inaugurated on the 20th, what will their excuse be then?

What date will they revise for his inauguration?

Seriously, anyone who follows qanon and believes their lies has to be more stupid than a rock.

Wow.

What delusional people.

Seriously, anyone who follows qanon and believes their lies has to be more stupid than a rock.

Q is a little like Harold Camping. When something doesn't happen (as it never does) he and his loons change the date! :D

16d.jpg

Wow.

What delusional people.

Delusional?

You're the nitwit who keeps posting this tin foil hat shit, even though virtually nothing that Q has ever posted has come to pass.

Go take your meds, loon.

The left is desperate, they foretold that something would happen and nothing has. The regressives that run the party have to stir up crap to look better.

Wow.

What delusional people.

Q is a little like Harold Camping. When something doesn't happen (as it never does) he and his loons change the date! :D

16d.jpg
Moreover, Clarke said there has been a “crossover” between the QAnon systems and evangelical Christianity that is going to imbue right-wing extremism with the sort of violent fanaticism more associated with al-Qaeda or Isis.

“Religious terrorism tends to be more lethal, because people believe they’re serving a higher purpose by committing acts of violence, as opposed to secular groups or ethno-nationalists who are fighting over territory or land,” he explained. “You can’t negotiate with these people, and you especially can’t negotiate with QAnon, because how do you assuage grievances that don’t exist?”

its Qhristianity.

1614883744366.png

FAKE NEWS STORY
ANOTHER MADE UP NON-EXISTENT CRISIS BY THE DEMOCRATS

They left the doors wide open to the 1/6 protest they KNEW was going to happen.
now they have DC zipped up tight for the non-existent phony storming of the Capitol.

What are we to go there for? Is this the day that Corn Pop shaves Joe's hairy legs?

QAnon, the made up phony organization.
No one expects Trump to be inaugurated today.
Just more horseshit diversionary BS from the democrats to pollute the news media with fake news and bullcrap.
We'll find out in a day or two what they are really trying to hide from America.

Moreover, Clarke said there has been a “crossover” between the QAnon systems and evangelical Christianity that is going to imbue right-wing extremism with the sort of violent fanaticism more associated with al-Qaeda or Isis.

“Religious terrorism tends to be more lethal, because people believe they’re serving a higher purpose by committing acts of violence, as opposed to secular groups or ethno-nationalists who are fighting over territory or land,” he explained. “You can’t negotiate with these people, and you especially can’t negotiate with QAnon, because how do you assuage grievances that don’t exist?”

its Qhristianity.

Interesting story - I have noticed this merge beginning to take shape actually. We see it right here in USMB.
Qhristians sold their souls for a cult of personality. Dangerous indeed!

New Topics

Forum List

Back