Capitol Hill Braces For Security Threat Around March 4 Conspiracy Theory

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
There's nothing happening with protesters in DC today. Even though the qanon people and militias have said they will be back today.

They expect that trump will be inaugurated today.

The trump hotel jacked up their rates three times the normal rate for last night and tonight. Expecting that trump people will show up for the "inauguration."

LOL.

So where's the inauguration?

Where are all the trump people?

I'm so glad this it turning out to be one big bust.

When will the qanon and trump people wake up?

There's nothing happening with protesters in DC today. Even though the qanon people and militias have said they will be back today.

The trump hotel jacked up their rates three times the normal rate for last night and tonight. Expecting that trump people will show up for the "inauguration."

LOL.

Big day today, Trump's second inauguration for President. The national mall should be overflowing with the faithful. Heck, Nancy even cancelled the House session today so that all could attend. TV coverage expected on Fox, OAN and Newsmax. Can't wait! Bigly!!!

JonesDragons.jpg

LOL.

Well, they'll just come up with a new story.

And the sheep will swallow it whole.

LOL.

You low IQ stupid LWNJ moonbats who are easily brainwashed by the fake news media are pathetic.

LOL.

That's true.

Their beliefs and conspiracies change with the wind.

Because it's all lies.

Who or what is Qanon? As far as I know it is just a name attached to some mythical right wing dragon. Can anyone explain what it is?

LOL.

Kinda like the op huh? Lol

LOL.

Piglosi wanted a distraction so she could leave town early. The only threat there is in DC is in leftie brains. They know their government is illegitimate and they see Trump behind every tree trunk. LOL. Guilty consciences.

LOL.

Big day today, Trump's second inauguration for President. The national mall should be overflowing with the faithful. Heck, Nancy even cancelled the House session today so that all could attend. TV coverage expected on Fox, OAN and Newsmax. Can't wait! Bigly!!!
I heard that the moving truck was moving China Joe's shit out last night. This is yuge.

LOL.

Leave it to the leftists with Dementia Riddle Joe at the wheel with Nancy and Obozo pulling the strings to prepare for nothing this time and be unprepared when it was needed. What a bunch of incompetent leftists.

Apparently The True Trump Inauguration may have been rescheduled for 3-20.

On those hotel rates, they may have jacked up the prices to 3x the rack rate to keep out the riffraff as opposed to gouging.

But it's hilarious either way ...

Trump International Hotel DC: Come for the Taco Bowls - Stay for the Insurrection! :cool-45:

Last edited:
Apparently The True Trump Inauguration may have been rescheduled for 2-20.

On those hotel rates, they may have jacked up the prices to 3x the rack rate to keep out the riffraff as opposed to gouging.

But it's hilarious either way ...

Trump International Hotel DC: Come for the Taco Bowls - Stay for the Insurrection! :cool-45:

The problem with that date is that February 20th has already happened this year.

Do they mean February 20th next year? That would give them nearly a whole year to build around that lie.

This is funny. So many trump supporters have no problem with showing all of the world just how down right stupid they are.

Forum List

Back