Capitol Cop Hailed as Hero!

I'm sure you've all seen the video of the cop who backed his way up the stairs. If you watch the video again, you'll see him looking down the hall toward the Senate chamber and noticing through an open door that there was no law enforcement presence. He then pushes the lead Fascist in order to anger and distract him, leading them up another flight of stairs. The minute or so he was able to delay the Trump Mob very likely saved lives. A Medal of Valor and/or Freedom Medal as well as a promotion are in order!

WASHINGTON, D.C. (KTVI) — A Capitol police officer is being hailed a hero after he reportedly led the mob away from the Senate chamber last week.​
FOXNews reports the officer, identified by a CNN reporter as Eugene Goodman, was being chased by rioters but was able to lead them away from an open door near the Senate chambers, giving security enough time to lock it down.​
An analysis of the events by The Washington Post says Goodman was able to hold back the mob for almost a minute.​
The man seen chasing Goodman has been identified as 41-year-old Doug Jensen, of Des Moines, Iowa, according to a CNN and several other media outlets. He is now facing five federal charges, including trespassing and disorderly conduct counts, according to news releases from the FBI’s field office in Omaha, Nebraska and the sheriff’s office in Polk County, Iowa.​

cop.jpg
And just like that, crazy liberals NOW support the police.
Notice he didn't shoot him because he didn't obey him?

Notice how he didn't have a gun. No Trump person did. Can't have an insurrection without a gun. Not that CACA members, like you, admit that.

Lies.

Yes, that's all you spew.

The officer is a hero. He took out a radical terrorist.
"Heroes" don't assassinate unarmed women. This cop, whose identity is being hidden, is a cold blooded
murderer and I don't think I want to waste my time on someone who would praise this piece of garbage.

Sorry - Self defense against an army of riotous insurrectionists. Twelve cops were injured or killed that day by Donald's thugs. One was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher. Another will likely lose an eye.

Fuck you and your sudden turn on the cops and the rule of law.

The FBI says Antifa wasn't at the riots. It was all trump crazy people.
The FBI has real credence problems as we've seen the last four years.
Evidence of Antifa at the riots...as if they would pass up the chance to attack Trump and his supporters, is absurd. They have already identified
Antifa cretins inside the capitol building. Lie harder next time.

One even ONE AntiFa was in the building that day ya seditious cretin.

Forum List

Back