Capitalism Shines- Russia’s famed AK-47- Soon be made in the USA

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Un-American traitors who want to strip you of your 2A rights are not going to like this.

I'll buy another one if they make it here

-Geaux
-------------------------

he U.S. importer of the famed Russian-made AK-47 assault rifle announced in January that it plans to set up a U.S.-based factory later this year to build the guns here. Sanctions imposed last summer by the Obama administration against the gun’s Russian manufacturer had effectively kept new AK-47s from reaching American buyers.

RWC Group, the licensed importer for the Kalashnikov company, revealed at the popular Las Vegas gun exposition known as SHOT Show that it would form a new company known as Kalashnikov USA to manufacture the weapon. The company is currently negotiating with three U.S. states to locate a production plant, with the rifles possibly rolling off the lines as early as the second quarter of this year, Jim Kelly, the new production manager of Kalashnikov USA, told the websiteOutdoorHub.com.

RWC (which stands for Russian Weapon Company), located in Tullytown, Pa., didn't return phone or email messages seeking comment.

Russia s famed AK-47 assault rifles could soon be made in the USA - MarketWatch

Cool. Its a great gun. Indestructible and low maintenance.

I like the range and accuracy of the M-16A2, never used the M4, but I always thought that range and accuracy really don't matter if you are constantly jammed. The AK can keep firing after getting wet, sandy, dirty, and then dry out crusty. Reliable weapon.

I like the range and accuracy of the M-16A2, never used the M4, but I always thought that range and accuracy really don't matter if you are constantly jammed. The AK can keep firing after getting wet, sandy, dirty, and then dry out crusty. Reliable weapon.

The AK is great, as long as you don't have to aim at anything more that 50 yards away.

I think the ultimate would be the M-14 in a lower recoiling round, like .243.

I think Springfield Armory made some back in the heyday of silhouette shooting.

The AK is great, as long as you don't have to aim at anything more that 50 yards away.

I think the ultimate would be the M-14 in a lower recoiling round, like .243.

I think Springfield Armory made some back in the heyday of silhouette shooting.

The M-14 wasn't used in the USMC till after I got out. My buddy who served in the 10th Mountain said it was prone to jamming as well but accurate and had good range, and was easy to handle.

Forum List

Back