Capitalism is the new racism

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I think it is so smart that someone thought of equating the struggle against capital as the struggle for minorities to get rights. Once you set that in people's minds they immediately go after the capitalist system and direct those energies in taking it down. Super democrat is super smart.

I think it is so smart that someone thought of equating the struggle against capital as the struggle for minorities to get rights. Once you set that in people's minds they immediately go after the capitalist system and direct those energies in taking it down.
Yep, once you get people believing a lie like that, you can destroy anything you want, no matter how beneficial it has been.

An interesting read into the mind of a liberal, and an equally interesting glimpse of his actual agenda.

His mentor Herr Goebbels would be proud his pupil was following his teachings so faithfully.

I think it is so smart that someone thought of equating the struggle against capital as the struggle for minorities to get rights. Once you set that in people's minds they immediately go after the capitalist system and direct those energies in taking it down. Super democrat is super smart.
Its our fault. Not enough of us vote so we dont matter as much as $ special interest.

Another loser's lament. Why are you using that computer in front of your nose, assclown? And let's don't broach the fact that 100 million Chinese, 90 million Japanese, 100 million Indians, and all the winners from 72 other cultures/races who subscribe to capitalism, are "racists" in your pathetic world view?

Last edited:
Capitalism is unfair because there is not equality of opportunity. Also, those babies get unequal things added to them before they become conscious playing adults.

I tend to disagree with you. Capitalism itself is an ideology and teaching how to live in unequal economical structure having different income.
You can't justify the system blaming government. Just answer me why some professions are prestigious and well paid? and others are not.
Capitalism is unfair because there is not equality of opportunity.
There is complete equality of opportunity, until and unless government gets in and starts playing favorites. Then what you said will be true.

Forum List

Back