Can't wait to watch Republicans vote for a pro-gay, pro-gun control,pro-abortion Pres

jasendorf

May 31, 2006
Ohio
I must say that I'm seriously looking forward to watching Republicans twist and contort themselves to vote for pro-gay rights, pro-gun control, pro-abortion Rudy Giuliani. How far wil they bend and how far will Rudy abandon his "convictions" to help them?

So, Republicans, tell us how you're going to contort yourselves to make his round pegs fit in your square holes.

I must say that I'm seriously looking forward to watching Republicans twist and contort themselves to vote for pro-gay rights, pro-gun control, pro-abortion Rudy Giuliani. How far wil they bend and how far will Rudy abandon his "convictions" to help them?

So, Republicans, tell us how you're going to contort yourselves to make his round pegs fit in your square holes.

I'm not planning to vote for Rudy unless its him v. any of the Democrat contenders right now. I don't think Rudy will get the nomination so I am not terribly concerned about it.

Two words:

Newt Gingrich.

Doesn't matter... I'm already cueing up the recordings of all the right-wing babblers saying the word "adultery" for either one of their races.

Maybe Calista Bisek would be more fun than Judy Nathan... who knows? Either way, it's going to be a blast!

It appears that you are confused. What do Conservative Issues have to do with the GOP?

It appears that you are confused. What do Conservative Issues have to do with the GOP?

You're exactly right glock... the GOP does not support conservative values. Conservatives should not vote for Republicans. I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Doesn't matter... I'm already cueing up the recordings of all the right-wing babblers saying the word "adultery" for either one of their races.

Maybe Calista Bisek would be more fun than Judy Nathan... who knows? Either way, it's going to be a blast!

That's old news and won't fly very well in '08. However, in retaliation Shrillary can be likewise questioned about adultery and her acceptance of it in her own marriage...on an ongoing basis no less....a much more interesting question if you ask me. Such cowardly acceptance does not exactly speak well for a presidential candidate either. Will Bill be bringing his girlfriends to the White House?

Hey, if the right could trot out WWII veterans to claim that John Kerry was a bad swift boat captain... I'm pretty sure we can use stuff from a mere 6 years ago.

Oh, I'm positive you guys would. That still doesn't mean that it's going to gain much traction. It might...but I'm betting it won't...Gingrich was already crucified in the media back in the 90s and he's still survived to be a potential presidential threat.

Gingrich: the serial adulterer, intern fucker..... my DREAM candidate....

what better poster boy for the party of "family values"!

Hey, if the right could trot out WWII veterans to claim that John Kerry was a bad swift boat captain... I'm pretty sure we can use stuff from a mere 6 years ago.

WWII, Vietnam War....same thing to you isn't Jasen....what an asshole you are.

Gingrich: the serial adulterer, intern fucker..... my DREAM candidate....

what better poster boy for the party of "family values"!

Like any of that matters to you, the Republicans could bring John F. Kennedy back to life(he would be a Republican today and would hate his alcoholic brother) and you would bring up Marilyn Monroe. You're childish hypocrites, you fall all over yourselves defending that idiot Clinton, so smart he trusted a 20 something to keep a secret, and now you will start with this. You don't have a candidate you can defend or get behind their brilliant ideas, so you are already forming an attack when the election is over a year and a half away. Pathetic.

Like any of that matters to you, the Republicans could bring John F. Kennedy back to life(he would be a Republican today and would hate his alcoholic brother) and you would bring up Marilyn Monroe. You're childish hypocrites, you fall all over yourselves defending that idiot Clinton, so smart he trusted a 20 something to keep a secret, and now you will start with this. You don't have a candidate you can defend or get behind their brilliant ideas, so you are already forming an attack when the election is over a year and a half away. Pathetic.

what matters to me is the incredible blind hypocrisy of a republican party that can make Clinton's moral values THE issue in a series of national elections now considering nominating Newt the intern fucker.

And I have a lot of candidates that I can get behind. This may not be his year, but I would bet a lot of money that Barak Obama will be the first black president. I have liked him ever since he was a state senator in my birthstate. My recently deceased Dad was a longtime democratic committee member and insider in Illinois and was raving about Obama YEARS ago.

what matters to me is the incredible blind hypocrisy of a republican party that can make Clinton's moral values THE issue in a series of national elections now considering nominating Newt the intern fucker.

And I have a lot of candidates that I can get behind. This may not be his year, but I would bet a lot of money that Barak Obama will be the first black president. I have liked him ever since he was a state senator in my birthstate. My recently deceased Dad was a longtime democratic committee member and insider in Illinois and was raving about Obama YEARS ago.

Barack Hussein Obama won't have to cheat around on his wife...he'll just marry two or three women like his father did.

Sure, Democrats can't believe they have actually found a "sort of black American" that isn't a Reverend, a racist or a english challenged dimwit. It is so obvious by the giddiness of the party that they are shocked which shows their inherent racist tendencies. If he was white nobody would have noticed this guy with dumbo ears and ultraliberal voting record.

Forum List

Back